Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:02:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 216 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience is the key  (Read 17499 times)
btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:48:07 AM

As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks

Yes, you're correct. We should not panic about the investment we make in crypto currencies ,rather wait patiently for the appropriate rise in price. It truly rises and we are never in loss.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
piscook

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:04:13 AM

In my view, We see how patience works in crypto, I think the traders who succeed in the bitcoin market have the characteristics of patience. This is a key for traders, we expect a lot of changes to the status of the bitcoin market. And we survived for a long time without selling anything. But for the moment our patients look eligible to be assessed.
Mariahuhu

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:07:52 AM

That's is the fact about cryptos, it requires patience and confidence because market will always go down and up. so it is good to learn to buy when it is down and sell when it is up.

Yes but not only that because you really needs a lot of knowledge here about cryptocurrencies and all about trading because if you lack on this aspect there are big chances you might get failure on this business and loss all of your money.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
maerose_sun

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:51:08 AM

Most of the people are abrupt in making decision especially if they think the price is good, and the profit is good, but if they will receive any news that the price and the profit increased double or more they will regret, that's why we should wait and be patient because there's more coming blessings while waiting. In short we need to be patient when it comes to volatility in the price
komawei

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:58:46 AM

Most of the people are abrupt in making decision especially if they think the price is good, and the profit is good, but if they will receive any news that the price and the profit increased double or more they will regret, that's why we should wait and be patient because there's more coming blessings while waiting. In short we need to be patient when it comes to volatility in the price
Yes, many people choose to sell coins when prices fall. They feel that they are almost ready to sell when they are rising. This leads them to never get more benefits.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 08:09:30 AM

It will and it will always be Smiley. Patience plays a key role especially when you are doing trading. In my experience and observation, ones who are getting lost in trading are the ones who doesn't have patience.

I have experience one time in trading when I saw my coins dropping (newbie times) and since I don't have patience at that time, I forced to sell my tokens at a loss. After doing that, I am feeling angry of myself because of lack of patience. Now I have more patience and I am learning to hold some of my coins when I see its a loss. Just be patient and will give you profits.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
marvin22

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 08:10:25 AM

Precisely. Patience is needed to be successful. You should wait for the right time when to buy and to sell coin. If they dont have patience enough then it will be hard for them
ezra band

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:11:33 AM

As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
A lot of people prefer to choose selling coins when prices are at a low cost, people waits for prices to decrease. Being patient leads you to more blessings. So just relax and wait for the blessings to come.  
Jannalsieh

Activity: 81

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:14:35 AM

Precisely. Patience is needed to be successful. You should wait for the right time when to buy and to sell coin. If they dont have patience enough then it will be hard for them

Yeps! If we don't have it we would result to panic selling. Now the question is, how would you keep your patience in check given the stressful price fluctuations that would constitute big losses?
Me, I'll just stick with the idea of not checking constantly our accounts showing markdowns and all.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:30:22 AM

It is not always like this. You will have to buy your crypto currencies on the right time or else you will have to be waiting for a very long time. If you buy when the price is on its  peak, a correction phase will take place causing the price to take a dip. The recovery phase takes long, so you will end up waiting for a long time and you will miss the opportunity to invest on other coins which would have given you a better profit.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:32:46 AM

A lot of people prefer to choose selling coins when prices are at a low cost, people waits for prices to decrease. Being patient leads you to more blessings. So just relax and wait for the blessings to come.  
not really selling coins when the prices are at low cost but more of being panicked because of the price falling and then stupidly making decision to sell it at the bottom, i mean, why they didn't sell it before falling, and why are they still hodling before falling?
it's kinda unlogical and doesn't make sense, just like they are waiting for the coin to go to bottom and then selling it while their actual purpose is waiting for price to moon but give up once the first obstacle comes.

|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Audistar

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:33:35 AM

Yeps! If we don't have it we would result to panic selling. Now the question is, how would you keep your patience in check given the stressful price fluctuations that would constitute big losses?
Me, I'll just stick with the idea of not checking constantly our accounts showing markdowns and all.

Well that is the tricky question, how to preserve or maintain patience in this highly volatile market that always has a winning and losing parties.
That will probably work, not checking every minute or every hour your wallet cause it might jut upset you and you end up selling it.
It might work
Hellokitty09

Activity: 180
Merit: 9

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:22:46 PM

Yes i agree. Beacause you dont have a patience your goals connot success. Specialy in trading site when you trade a coin. Be patience always.

Yes. I also agree with you. Patience is needed to be success. It is ultimate weapon in investing cryptocurrency. Being patient leads more blessings to us. We should wait the right time to buy and sell the coin. It proves that cryptocurrency will not disappear, we should not to worry.be patient Just need patience so that your hardword and waiting will be worth it.
iLatios

Activity: 327
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:24:49 PM

If you do not know what to do it is really better to wait and hold crypto. But those people who can predict dump, can make money when others are still waiting

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★      
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
Luwi

Activity: 123

Personal text: “The Internet of Sovereignty”

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:35:36 PM

Patience is very important in a business or investment. Patience can be the key to one's success. I think there are still many things that affect a person's success. Maybe it's a luck factor, hard work, good relationships and good at reading the situation in the business. Indeed patience is the key to success, but I think there are other supporting factors that make someone successful.

letua

Activity: 160

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:42:43 PM

Patient is really one of the key in life success but it is not always applicable for there are some unnecessary situation. In that case patient is not applicable to use my friend for it is immediate. It must be now not later. Most of the time patient must be with you always to observe and think carefully what is happening at the present. Being wise, patient and joyful is one of the key to success.
Aqcizromencez

Activity: 486

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:47:06 PM

yes you are right in trading we need enough patience some of my friends can not be patient and get a lot of losses, buy when prices go up and when prices go down a lot of them panic and sell their coins with cheap price,
so we must be good at reading the situation patiently then we will succeed in cryptocurrency business..

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:47:20 PM

Patience works, most especially when backed up with astute knowledge. When you invest with the key knowledge of knowing what to buy and what not to buy, you will definitely have every reasons to wait and get the best out of it.
Patience gives you the best and it makes you to learn better.
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:50:26 PM

Patience works, most especially when backed up with astute knowledge. When you invest with the key knowledge of knowing what to buy and what not to buy, you will definitely have every reasons to wait and get the best out of it.
Patience gives you the best and it makes you to learn better.
True, patience is the key to successfully investing here, we all know that bitcoin prices are unstable
and can raise and lower our investment, but if we just learn how to be patient and learn how to wait,
we will be in good hands. I believe it.. Wink
amitkumratra

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:49:25 PM

Patience is a very important factor of success. You can easily earn profit by hold good coins but it is necessary that the coins you are holding, they have good  future prospects of growth.
And whenever you get your desired value of your holdings, then sell them immediately and simultaneously not wait too longer for more return.
Because i feel that, if you wait more than your expectations, then your expectations become a headache for yourself and you get nothing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 216 »
  Print  

Jump to: