Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:42:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 216 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience is the key  (Read 17499 times)
labake (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:56:23 AM
Merited by XbladeX (5), bitbollo (1), Getmon (1), DaveWave (1), zuggu-1 (1)

As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 04:01:39 AM

As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks

Yes patience is the key we all know about but you also need some element of luck in most cases because not every coin can favour you in profit just like that. You can sometimes hold dip but dipper it goes.

HOMT

Powered by,
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:08:23 AM

Seems like your lucky enough to got a good timing that in just two weeks you made a 47% gain..but indeed patience is the best weapon to fight weaknesses,this behavior is tried and tested to be more appropriate than being tough in investments..

I am still at loss since i bought my coins in semi high prices but confident enough to wait and keep the patience for my folio to grow.lets take this OPs advice for the good move for profiteering incase you dont meet the expected price too early,then wait until year end
Mega Sardines

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:13:16 AM

This is exactly what I have been doing all this time though I did not buy my coins because I earned from campaigns. Being patient is hard especially during dips and the times when you really needs cash.

Patience will pay us our efforts and hard work in the coming days.

STEALTHCRYPTO
═• Quantum Secure Cryptography for data protection •═
jinxing

Activity: 276
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:18:06 AM

true indeed, patience is the key to success. last week bitcoin and altcoin prices have decreased. and today it is going up again. it proves that cryptocurency will not disappear, then we do not have to worry. be patient.
Elips1

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:19:12 AM

,,,Actually, not all investors or traders have the same measurement in terms of patience, because some other of them are chosing only for short term rather than long term, but the highest patience are usually successful.
markgayamo

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:23:47 AM

In this world of crypto the ultimate key weapon for success is patience, because we all do need this to reach our goals in the future. We must be patience in all terms of buying,  selling and trading and I know even investors has a long line of patience for the success of the their project.  You can't make profit easily by doing nothing you must work it hard and get it hard.
Newboybb

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:26:24 AM

Yes, patience is crucial.
If you don't have enough patience, you'll miss out on a lot of profits, so I've always felt that long-term holding is the best way to make money.

mayu13

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:29:57 AM

Patience is what we need especially nowadays that the market is on a roller coaster ride. Have patience to gain more profits.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 04:30:08 AM

Holding may be effective but not all the time. I do agree that patience is important but there are times when I regret that I didn't sell early because the price keep dipping until such time when the coin is just almost worthless because the developers of the coin don't inform the investors what is going on with the coin. Maybe my patience will pay off but I think this time it won't do. I just have to accept the fact that I have to sell at a loss. Patience does work most of the time though as long as you are firm with your decision.

G14tz87

Activity: 321
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:32:29 AM

If we are patient in playing bitcoin, surely we will get a big enough result from bitcoin, that's the key to the success of bitcoin that is patience in playing bitcoin
NerdYale

Activity: 276

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:45:34 AM

It is really to easy to say about patience while looking at your assets go gown less than half of its original price, if your asset is small that is. But if you have invested so much and then suddenly the prices are dropping, really hard to hold your patience.

Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:52:21 AM

Every people here in crypto currency should have patience in your self because this the key to your success what ever you do here in crypto currency, for example in selling your coins if you have no patience you will selling your coins without gain. Just be patience and you have your right profit.
vike

Activity: 411