Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:57:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are the Green Days back ?  (Read 31312 times)
Rupcrypto

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:24:43 AM

I hope so that market as soon will bi warming up and became change its position. Then we can wait or the current price in market. Green days will back.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ruchimalhotra

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:25:58 AM

Up's and down are part of this game..we should just hodl and wait for the moon.  Smiley
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:27:26 AM

For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

Definitely the ALTs Season is back with a lot of green. All my dip buys are giving me amazing returns, however, I am still not convinced with BTC green wave yet. Its still under the resistance level.
Hope we will be having a BTC bull run too in the coming days.
aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:38:35 AM

Nah man there are no green days so far, unfortunately we do not notice a really stable rising trend line because in the end of March the price for BTC was even higher. There are constant ups and downs. But the good thing I think in the nearest future BTC won't go down to 6k.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:41:14 AM

For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

I think what's happening now can either be a short run or the start of the big surge we've been all waiting for. However, since it is just in its starting stages, I can't judge with certainty that the market is going "green" now, because realistically, the values most coins have lost over the past months still haven't come back, therefore, although the market is showing an increase across the board, it is still too early to say that it has really gone "green". I think for me to say so, the increase that's happening now should take some weeks, or at least, make those coins that lost a big amount of value get them back.
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:42:45 AM

Definitely the ALTs Season is back with a lot of green. All my dip buys are giving me amazing returns, however, I am still not convinced with BTC green wave yet. Its still under the resistance level.
Hope we will be having a BTC bull run too in the coming days.

You spoke my thoughts. Majority of my portfolio is in the green now which is a great sight to observe and it feels great to see the market slowly recovering in a slow and steady manner which is far more healthier for the market on the whole. The insane surges last year were obviously not healthy which is why the prolonged bear market recently makes sense. As the good news continues to come from all directions, it is only a matter of time before Bitcoin and majority of the market reach new highs.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:49:20 AM

I think what's happening now can either be a short run or the start of the big surge we've been all waiting for. However, since it is just in its starting stages, I can't judge with certainty that the market is going "green" now, because realistically, the values most coins have lost over the past months still haven't come back, therefore, although the market is showing an increase across the board, it is still too early to say that it has really gone "green". I think for me to say so, the increase that's happening now should take some weeks, or at least, make those coins that lost a big amount of value get them back.

Not all coins are on green including btc and etc which is red right now but the good thing is that btc has not declined too much compared to the last several week where it had dip below $7K. In my obervation, crypto coins are now doing much better performance as compared to the the last month's performance. The slight increase is just a correction as this will make another wave in the coming weeks to come. So, I guess that you should hodl your coins while waiting for the market to a full recovery.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
GangNamSK

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:51:06 AM

Exactly. The market is gradually turning blue. This is a good signal for investors when entering the business on the cryptocurrency market. They will feel confident and stable in their psychology. Many investors (including me) are waiting for the chance of the price of coin can rise further so we can quickly find a profit.
themistocleess

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:53:09 AM

Yes the market is been recover from the past few month, and hope it will recover more, this is a very good signals and opportunity for investors to invest in the market and receive good returns in future

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
narukami

Activity: 375
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:56:18 AM

Yes indeed the green days  are back lets just wait it and hope that the recovery of the market would still be continue and once that and that will still continue to pump and then we are going to green all day

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
teplohodov

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:57:10 AM

I think that the market has become stable.  And there will be stable growth.  I hope I'm right.
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:58:03 AM

Well i dont have a crystall ball but i can feel that this is just a small pump before the big one , maybe it will start in May and the hype will come. Maybe the history will always repeat?  Grin
Oliveir

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:58:45 AM

I rather say it's green now, though the market still volatile and it will always be, but price is not like before that continues to drop, as of now we can see little progress that it is moving up.
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:00:45 AM

It is very good that the market has now somehow recovered. The price is now more or less stable. But I really hope that he will not stop at this and will continue to grow.
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:05:15 AM

Totally not, but bearish trend slightly stopped and some positive changes happened.
But in my opinion - this is a very insidious trap and we can see BTC price 3-5k$ in near future.
TRON0824

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:10:35 AM

maybe yes i think . because bitcoin is popular now . more and more people invest . and trade to altcoins . is the good idea to pump other altcoins and bitcoins
Sam$oN

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:10:48 AM

Not yet. And I think it's for a long time, has already begun the same ladder up, which by the end of the year will lift all the cryptocurrency to bitcoin.
bastian466

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:11:43 AM

may be back on track there is movement even though only slightly far to the highest distance at the peak of last year. hoping to get over it

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
TreXzar

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 11:13:15 AM

hard to say for certain, but certainly looks like uphill climb. It wont be smooth sailing though, more like 2 steps forwards 1 step back. But eventually people are going to take notice of the crypto market again and we're going to get another Dec-Jan bull run.

◼◼  WorkChain.io  ◼◼                                            
◼◼ The Future of Payroll   ◼ Make Every Day Payday
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 11:14:42 AM

The crypto market has risen so beautifully five days ago. Now also coin the current prices are fixed. I believe there will be a great rise in a day or two
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: