Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:18:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Reporting Homographs here, Mods can decide what to do with them.  (Read 308 times)
TheBeardedBaby (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:51:08 PM
Merited by dbshck (2), LoyceV (1), Makkara (1)

The Homographs for the last 24 hours, I would be happy if they are banned.
The results after searching for Cyrillic "a" > PROOF
The image is too big to be uploaded anywhere else, so Google drive link.
Hi,
This should be named as the best ICO to invest for 2018. Sell all your coins and make a loan to have your full investment on this thing. P.S. The team and testimonials are solid. 100% legit real people

They have great features and lets not forget the person making the ann thread i think the guys from the team and the token itself have great potential that will soon be realized just a matter of time

Hello guys. It'sa great project with a lot of work already done behind them and app already in beta, though from what I was able to see it is Android. Do you have any iOS app already?

Hi everyone. I have checked the roadmap, it has a very big potential. I’m very enthusiastic about it. It will significantly help people. I'm in.

Hi everyone. I have checked the roadmap, it has a very big potential. I’m very enthusiastic about it. It will significantly help people. I'm in.

Hi
Sounds amazing. You have already mentioned that there are similar business that do not quite solve the problems you are trying to solve. Can you name at least a few of them?

I am a mechanisms engineer, and I am also a blockchain investor too, how am I feeling about this business right now?
Only happy! I am so pround about my job- mechanisms engineer, so I will be do the best for your idea

I am a mechanisms engineer, and I'm also a blockchain investor too, how am I feeling about this idea right now?
Only happy! I'm so pround about my job- mechanisms engineer, so I'll be do the best for your idea

It looks very interesting but you have to list on exchanges as soon as posible. Anyway, I will follow this thread and Discord channel as well. Btw, do you have a twitter account, guys?

Will follow your project, at start looks promising, lets wait and see I follow this plan well and the team works very well and I believe they will realize their projects. a successful token will be sold. world will have a good system Very good ICO! Excellent plan and a strong team is the most important thing for a successful start and excellent development!

I wanted to ask a question regarding the tx speed. Do you guarantee the blockchain was not overloaded by the incoming or outcoming transaction?

Hello  What a good and interesting idea. Endorsed and highly supported by people of high caliber. This plan deserves my attention

I find that the reward structure is balanced. There's a use case, which is pretty rare. I'm waiting to hear more about the team. I started mining it from the beginning. They started the bounty campaign and I think if they can create a community, it could be a success.

Do not know why it would matter who started first or who's on the market longer but who has a better product that fits peoples needs.

Good day team.
It'sa great idea with a lot of work already done behind them and app already in beta, though from what I was able to see it is Android. Do you have any iOS app already?

I am taking part in the bounty, I already raised a lot of coins, especially without spending time. In the future I plan to actively invest in this business, the prospects are visible not with an armed eye.

Attentive dev team, active community and a coin that has a purpose beyond just existing. I dig, man, I dig. I see this coin as one that will establish a place beyond the coin exchanges to be used in the real world.

Greetings,
Who do you consider to be your main competitor? Where can I find a video about the project? Send me the link pleeeease

The plan really stands out from the others. In my account everything is logical and clear. The team creates a huge plan based on the technology of blockchain. Similarly, the team creates a strong community to support the plan, to make it even larger. I recommend everyone to join.

Good night
promising project. in your road map, I saw that you are planning to obtain a bank license. Tell me, in which country/countries? And when exactly? That's very important

Been around in this idea for a while now and I really think there's a huge potential. Price is ridiculously low at the moment in contrast to the development that's being made by the team in this business.

Looks like a solid project, reading the whitepaper right now.. Curious how this one will end, good luck team !

The creativity of the team has been showed in the mockups, the concept inspire trust in the people that want to follow new excellent plans, and now I saw that this set of great ideas called ANN it has a potential to grow exponentially in the near future. Congrats

The market is quite volatile when it comes to investments you can't really rely on cycles. One decision from a ruling body and the investment market will spiral into chaos, so its better to invest in this plan, as well! Do not put all the eggs in one busket!

They have great features and lets not forget the person making the ann thread i think the guys from the team and the token itself have great potential that will soon be realized just a matter of time

Hello Team, can you elaborate on the Physical POS Terminal i read on Ann page? Does it means that there will be POS on mobile as well?
Do you have a bounty program?

I'm very impressive with this business and It seems it is an platform of many integrated blockchains through a modular framework

I believe that partnership with any kind of marketing agency or company is always a good way to go.It'sthe most important aspect today to be able to kickstart a project with success.

Great devs, great community, and a chance to have a slice of a massive global industry? Yes, please. Wish the developers only good luck and success!

This looks to be an interesting concept backed by some amazing work. Going to give the whitepaper a thorough read. Think it's platform that the word's been waiting for

Hey,
A idea worthy of being analyzed and studied, after all, is not every day we found a project recommended by big names in this forum, so some investment should be carried out and as mentioned above there is a tendency to replace the BTC here in the forum. In conclusion, leaving the optimism aside, we should look seriously at the idea proposal, understand the meaning and only then sit back and wait to go to the moon.

it is still early to expect that most of the people that are investing in crypto have the consciousness and integrity to avoid investing in centralized businesss and ideas that just throw word blockchain in to get a piece of the pie. So, take a big pie from this business!

Devs are doing a great job, what a commitment and progress has been made so far! I really have the feeling this is going to be something and even wished i jumped aboard a little sooner!

Wonderful businesss and efficient solution! Integrate crypto in the real economy give credibility to the technology for a next level of diffusion! I think all will be good if team not change the vision.

Seems like a very interesting plan, and everything that's trying to make crypto more convenient to actually use in everyday life has my vote. I’m in, for sure.

Greetings, everyone. promising idea. in your road map, I saw that you are planning to obtain a bank license. Tell me, in which country/countries? And when exactly? That's very important

Hey, there! After reading a bit through your website I must say that I am pretty excited about the idea. Gonna read through your whitepaper further and come back to explore more. It will be a significant plan.

Conflicted transactions are very common for every staker so I can't understand why are you all making such a buzz around it.

Have you already entered the stock exchange or not? That is, a token can only be purchased through a purse? If I do not have a purse, then I can't buy your token. It'sa pity of course, if it is.

The project is interesting and I think this is a good plan for the investors. but many projects are similar in the market. I hope with the innovation and strategy of the team will be effective in getting investors to support this project.

This is a business that addresses the people’s problem and pays for the goods. The allocation of funds on each project item is one of the factors that can compete with other plans for the same purpose in the market. The community paid much attention to the issue. Can you share more detail?

No wonder that there is a huge interest for this kind of idea, as people in crypto are eager to spend their crypto in the fast,reliable and low-fee way. And the offer of this idea might be the solution for that!

Open API means that developers and will have access to data and app and will have ability to develop on it and from it further to make additional features , other applications that communicate with this one to make a better solutions and similar things like that.

if you go through the Whitepaper of the business, you will see that there’s a system to ensure stability, no matter what market does. It isreally good designed system and makes a lot of sense.

I think we should remember that Cryptopia is a very low volume exchange. As well that many traders do not care to participate in the airdrop. So when considering the points above I really look forward to see a higher volume exchange list this token.

Hi, everyone. Do you build a centralized crypto PayPal or will it be decentralized and smart contract driven? That's what's going to happen anyway. If this is a fully centralized service I don't see it is longterm viability. Could you talk about your plans in that regard?

Attracting to the investors and spreading the information about this business can be attained if the team really have to create a good advertisement and social marketing strategy campaign.

This idea includes a number of the best things: a great team, a great product, a great idea, a great start! I'm sure that the company will take the leading place in this worl

The plan really stands out from the others. In my account everything is logical and clear. The team creates a huge plan based on the technology of blockchain. Similarly, the team creates a strong community to support the project, to make it even larger. I recommend everyone to join.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheBeardedBaby (OP)
Legendary

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:51:21 PM

Good morning fellows.
best project.... guaranteed savings.... I'm putting all my investments to it.... and I am damn sure I won't loose a single penny.

Good night,  im kinda in a hurry to get rich as those loan sharks i used to get the money to buy these coins seem very understanding and nice but i dunno

Feedback from community is the most important factor if it is not strictly business oriented product, this project needs to listen both fronts as it has also a big chunk of it directed towards businesses and merchants.

Is the business open source? Where can I find the source code? Does your plan have a bug bounty program? Where can I find your GitHub, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Slack and/or Subreddit? What is the web address for your business?

Hi,  For me personally, it is a plus that the coin is officially registered in the US government!
It'sthe largest cryptocurrency platform!

Hi,  For me personally, it's a plus that the coin is officially registered in the US government!

At a given moment, when the market is starting this very good idea. After all, when the market is restored, all businesss make sense for a normal upward movement. Promising idea, no doubt

Hey  best idea.... guaranteed savings.... I am putting all my investments to it.... and I am damn sure I won't loose a single penny.

Hi,  By the way, have you seen guys, what's happen in Bounty thread? It isunbelievable support.
I believe that our great business will capture the Galaxy. We need a landing page, to promote it.

It would be nice to see who some of the possivle competitors are and just make a few comparisons but either way I agree competition can be a good thing.

Hey,
Well, forum may not be the best solution for publishing news but a lot of people are simply accustomed to forums ... anyway thank you for your efforts and answers here.

Good night
im kinda in a hurry to get rich as those loan sharks i used to get the money to buy these coins seem very understanding and nice but i dunno

There are a lot of parameters and unknowns in this idea. The thing is that the competition is huge and every plan has to go that extra mile to get investors and after that, users...So, the less unknowns, the better the business! Good luck, team!

I know a lot of data plans last time (Datum, Datawallet, Essentia, Pickiochain etc). What differents and benefits have this one before competitors?

It seems like this plan has a lot to offer. I wonder if the bounty is already live? Thanks! Planning to promote this business.

Hello,  Sounds amazing. You have already mentioned that there are similar business that do not quite solve the problems you are trying to solve. Can you name at least a few of them?

Could this idea exist without tokens / coins? Why is token / coin inseparable from solution? I get that blockchain technology has a goal here but I am challenged to see why the market for this token / coin will grow and why consumers will pay for it. Also, will commercial / industrial users buy and use the same token / coins offered to ICO participants or will Skynet license their blockchain technology to some people while finding issues for token / coin solutions for consumers / retail markets?

Hello,
Who do you consider to be your main competitor? Where can I find a video about the project? Send me the link pleeeease

This is a business that addresses the people’s problem and pays for the goods. The allocation of funds on each business item is one of the factors that can compete with other businesss for the same purpose in the market. The community paid much attention to the issue. Can you share more detail?

Great to see that there are still project that have a healthy approach.Locking those tokens and releasing them gradually is so important and I'm happy that this team is aware of that.

Hey  This proejct has its own advantage and benefits that really cater the needs of its potential market - this idea works as a comprehensive (all inclusive) crypto infrastructure for everyday banking merchants transaction, boost the highest transaction speed and low cost transaction fees is their advantage.

Hello everyone!
And what fees will be paid by the merchant to use your platform as a payment processor for your web commerce? Will there be purchase protection in relation to the buyer, that's, buy and receive, because if do not receive,the protection for the refund?

Hey,
Wow this seems like a really serious and interesting business. I'll keep track of this! I also like the whitepper, it shows the potential of the plan!

Definitely a good plan with a good team, it is solving an issue that's very relevant to the 21st century and is in the forefront of innovation. Believe that you can make really good plan.

What I like about this business is it tackles the very basic transaction between different merchants and banks . Crypto usage is still a taboo for merchants as volatility sets in but they are really open to the idea of the idea of handling the process of conversion.

There are a lot of parameters and unknowns in this project. The thing is that the competition is huge and every idea has to go that extra mile to get investors and after that, users...So, the less unknowns, the better the project! Good luck, team!

Attentive dev team, active community and a coin that has a purpose beyond just existing. I dig, man, I dig. I see this coin as one that will establish a place beyond the coin exchanges to be used in the real world.

The ones that will bring you a good exposure, so big ones are the best, but there are some small conferences that have ICO pitches and you can get investors directly if you do it well.

Hey,
Who do you consider to be your main competitor? Where can I find a video about the idea? Send me the link pleeeease

Great to see an initiative finally seeking to utilize cryptocurrencies as they should be used. Most cryptocurrencies are only used for speculative trading which has questioned its relevance as a medium of exchange. I am glad to see this project is solving the problem.

Hello
I am interested in this business because it could be a turning point when it will be realized. It'snecessary to help to promote it. A modest sum is sufficient to make it concrete

it's still early to expect that most of the people that are investing in crypto have the consciousness and integrity to avoid investing in centralized ideas and projects that just throw word blockchain in to get a piece of the pie. So, take a big pie from this project!

Good evening,  We all know now that this is a very serious & legit plan.
So touching that the devs are using the great bitcointalk forum to advertise their ICO.
It'sgoing to be a happy and big event in the crypto world.

Hey,  I've checked the roadmap, it has a very big potential. I’m very enthusiastic about it. It will significantly help people. I am in.

On the notes that it will be a privacy coin, is the plan to mainly to follow what is being done by other coins like dash, or do something else.

Greetings, there.
I am interested in this project because it could be a turning point when it will be realized. It'snecessary to help to promote it. A modest sum is sufficient to make it concrete

Good evening
What a good and interesting plan. Endorsed and highly supported by people of high caliber. This plan deserves my attention

This project includes a number of the best things: a great team, a great product, a great idea, a great start! I am sure that the company will take the leading place in this worl

Great initiative. Your project is promising and has good planning. I think this idea will benefit many people. hopefully for a smooth development and many people who are interested in your business.

I believe that some decentralization is welcome, but 100% decentralization is hard to achieve and have success with ideas like these that are creating complex systems.
Probably, a lot of conferences are held in different parts of the world when the ICO idea starts, the only question is which one is most acceptable for devs. Wanna know this

The creativity of the team has been showed in the mockups, the concept inspire trust in the people that want to follow new excellent ideas, and now I saw that this set of great ideas called ANN it has a potential to grow exponentially in the near future. Congrats

It'seasy to find negatives in all change, but this could also mean that crypto can mean a new means of payment for all markets. That would decrease fees significantly in trades.

Open API means that developers and will have access to data and app and will have ability to develop on it and from it further to make additional features , other applications that communicate with this one to make a better solutions and similar things like that.

incredible project I think with the allocation of funds on each item quite a lot, the sale of coins also offers many bonuses and benefits as well, I also see this idea developed an airdrop program, where I can see the thread about it?

It ismore convenient simply not to think up what it seems to me. If a question arises on the site, the essence of the plan is explained very simply and clearly. So, just take my money!

Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 3035

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:57:51 PM

Guess thats a never ending Story ! i see so much everyday  when i am on the report way !
Maybe i write it down to an txt file and post it here then laters !

Nice Work Bro .   Grin

TheBeardedBaby (OP)
Legendary

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:06:57 PM
Merited by Lafu (1)

I won't give up, and I'll never give up until they find their place. Those shitposters can do whatever they what but I'll keep reporting them. It's like a drug, really addictive.

Lafu
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:09:46 PM

I won't give up, and I'll never give up until they find their place. Those shitposters can do whatever they what but I'll keep reporting them. It's like a drug, really addictive.

Dont worry ,  me too , still keep reporting and also dont give up  !     Grin  Grin

Lafu
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:16:28 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2018, 05:21:10 AM by Lafu

By the way, have you seen guys, what's happen in Bounty thread? It's unbelievable support.
I believe that our great project will capture the Galaxy. We need a landing page, to promote it.
Hey,  By the way, have you seen guys, what's happen in Bounty thread? It isunbelievable support.
I believe that our great project will capture the Galaxy. We need a landing page, to promote it.
Hey  By the way, have you seen guys, what's happen in Bounty thread? It isunbelievable support.
I believe that our great business will capture the Galaxy. We need a landing page, to promote it.
Hey,  By the way, have you seen guys, what's happen in Bounty thread? It isunbelievable support.
I believe that our great idea will capture the Galaxy. We need a landing page, to promote it.
Hi,
By the way, have you seen guys, what's happen in Bounty thread? It'sunbelievable support.
Greetings everybody!
By the way, have you seen guys, what's happen in Bounty thread? It isunbelievable support.
I believe that our great plan will capture the Galaxy. We need a landing page, to promote it.
Hi,
By the way, have you seen guys, what's happen in Bounty thread? It isunbelievable support.
I believe that our great plan will capture the Galaxy. We need a landing page, to promote it.
Hi,
Have used your website to contribute to several ICOs via pools. Very good website, I recommend investing via pools with your platfrom, it is the easiest and safe method ever.
Good evening,  Have used your website to contribute to several ICOs via pools. Very good website, I recommend investing via pools with your platfrom, it is the easiest and safe method ever.

cabalism13
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:28:05 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2018, 02:38:27 AM by cabalism13

Is it just me who thinks these are works of bots? Huh
Well Good Luck to you guys , hope you dig well... I suggest for you to hire Mole Rats to help you out Wink although the digging might be weird ;S

cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1250

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:36:25 AM

I find these posts very similar in style of other's that I've seen in various threads. You might want to check this thread where I pointed to perhaps a big account farmer:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5024607.msg45444713

They may all be from the same farmer? if that's the case, then I would be very impressed at his dedication, there's a ton of accounts there, maybe 50? no wonder some of the posts are repeated, it would be impossible to take care of so many at once.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 08:33:54 PM

The first "K" is Cyrillic (041A) and seems to be slipping through theymos' filter:

Кeep up the great work and this plan will become a real succes, I am pretty excited about the upcoming platform.
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 2169

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:04:24 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2018, 10:31:29 PM by Coin-1

The first "K" is Cyrillic (041A) and seems to be slipping through theymos' filter:

Кeep up the great work and this plan will become a real succes, I am pretty excited about the upcoming platform.

A week ago I created this thread:
[Anti-plagiarism] The full list of homographs

It seems that nkampala missed some Unicode symbols. I also suggested adding the cyrillic letter "К" and other symbols which look the same as ASCII characters to the homograph filter.
TheBeardedBaby (OP)
Legendary

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:56:39 PM

People using homographs should be banned/nuked.
It's not done by mistake, I understand if it is only one letter in the text or if the letter is in the beginning of a word, yea, mistakes can happen sometimes but to switch between languages with key combination, /often you need to pres more than 2 keys together to switch between languages/ on every vocal, c'mon that's just a bull# it's intentional and abusive.

They do not do it automatically like in Word you have a find and replace option, they skip some words without change. See here :
the yellow ones are highlighted homographs, searching only for Cyrillic "a".

Update: only 1 homograph for the last 24 hours, hope they gave up Wink

TheBeardedBaby (OP)
Legendary

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:19:33 AM

Homographs for the past 24 hours :
part 1 - 100
Proof + Search results :
Well a certain amount of regulations and procedures is a good thing, it ensures that idea and our investments have some kinda a guarantee that they will offer the value for our money.

I wonder, If the project is forked off another coin, what is different and why the need for a new asset?

Hey,
And what fees will be paid by the merchant to use your platform as a payment processor for your web commerce? Will there be purchase protection in relation to the buyer, that is, buy and receive, because if don't receive,the protection for the refund?

incredible business I think with the allocation of funds on each item quite a lot, the sale of coins also offers many bonuses and benefits as well, I also see this idea developed an airdrop program, where I can see the thread about it?

I can see that this idea has a lot of good partners loke forbes and soke other rebutable companies. May we know what are your next plans in building a larger community for this project?

Invested in your plan a pretty big sum of money, it looks amazing and I can’t wait for the creators to reveal even more ‘bout it. Кeep the good work! I'll sta tuned for your updates!

Hey  Seems like a very interesting business,everything that's trying to make crypto more convenient to actually use in everyday life has my vote.Gotta check whitepaper abit more and then ill come back with questions.

Attracting to the investors and spreading the information about this project can be attained if the team really have to create a good advertisement and social marketing strategy campaign.

Understandably, people spend a lot of time and effort around the project, in some cases they can easily be disappointed with the small prize, buts as people said here, it's important that the plan succeeds.

Had a look through the whitepaper and have to say it looks great. It explained a few things around masternodes as well.

Hello, there!
Can you explain to me in a simple and clear way what your idea is and what it does? Is there advertising? How do investors learn about new ideas?

The platform presented here opens up wide opportunities for us to successfully realize our ideas, with a generous bounty program, where everyone can participate.

Good evening, all. A project worthy of being analyzed and studied, after all, is not every day we found a idea recommended by big names in this forum, so some investment should be carried out and as mentioned above there is a tendency to replace the BTC here in the forum. In conclusion, leaving the optimism aside, we should look seriously at the plan proposal, understand the meaning and only then sit back and wait to go to the moon.

a very interesting project I think with the allocation of funds on each item quite a lot, the sale of coins also offers many bonuses, I also see this idea developed a bounty program, where I can see the thread about bounty?

Hey
Do you build a centralized crypto PayPal or will it be decentralized and smart contract driven? That is what's going to happen anyway. If this is a fully centralized service I do not see it is longterm viability. Could you talk about your plans in that regard?

Go to the first page of this topic and you will see all the links you need to the business, there will be a link to the social networks of the plan and even to its website.

Hello  And what fees will be paid by the merchant to use your platform as a payment processor for your web commerce? Will there be purchase protection in relation to the buyer, that's, buy and receive, because if do not receive,the protection for the refund?

I am taking part in the bounty, I already raised a lot of coins, especially without spending time. In the future I plan to actively invest in this idea, the prospects are visible not with an armed eye.

i also have interest in the business. i like the updates the team provides it shows the are working behind the scenes with listings, exchanges, website, platform and so on. i also saw some people harp on that the plan is dead; UNTRUE.
to you i say, if you want to get rich fast but a lottery ticket and hope for the best . i will take my chance and hope this idea will lift off around beginning 2019

Hi,
Do you build a centralized crypto PayPal or will it be decentralized and smart contract driven? That is what's going to happen anyway. If this is a fully centralized service I do not see it's longterm viability. Could you talk about your plans in that regard?

At a given moment, when the market is starting this very good project. After all, when the market is restored, all ideas make sense for a normal upward movement. Promising plan, no doubt

Woa.... that is great with what you present. But how do you prevent a user from creating multiple accounts? Can you explain it to me?

I'm strongly sure that today people don’t have much time, so some short and interesting video clip is a great way to promote the platform)))

The devs say that platform is progressing nicely. But they wan't to make sure to be a good product, without bugs, so give them a little more time. It should be out soon. I think the idea is progressing nicely.

This looks to be an interesting concept backed by some amazing work. Going to give the whitepaper a thorough read. Think it's platform that the word's been waiting for

Hello Team, can you elaborate on the Physical POS Terminal i read on Ann page? Does it means that there will be POS on mobile as well?

Great devs, great community, and a chance to have a slice of a massive global industry? Yes, please. Wish the developers only good luck and success!

I found the whitepaper and saw the specs there. Glad there is a whitepaper! The whitepaper is really white))) Good to see where the direction of this coin is going. I like it!

Is there a clear, concise, and well written road map available for investors? What milestones do you have in place? How will you inform investors when milestones are achieved? Will your team be conducting any online events, such as webinars, Q&As, or AMA on Reddit?

Hello,
I think this is a new but promising idea. the obstacle is the number of similar competitors of the plan, all offering great service. who's the good luck.

There are a lot of parameters and unknowns in this plan. The thing is that the competition is huge and every plan has to go that extra mile to get investors and after that, users...So, the less unknowns, the better the plan! Good luck, team!

Hello,
Sounds amazing. You have already mentioned that there are similar idea that don't quite solve the problems you are trying to solve. Can you name at least a few of them?

Really quality product of the team. You can go into the business even without attachments, it's very cool, that even on one referral program you can make good money. The chain is built in such a way that the best solution is not to sell tokens after the end of ico, but keep them until better times and gain profit.

I like the idea that small and medium enterprises should also get the chance to participate in artificial intelligence innovation once the platform is developed. It creates a level playing field in the economy.

Nice information. Obviously takes a lot of time to put these pieces of news together which shows the team commitment. I see your efforts you apply to the plan. Thank you.

Is the project open source? Where can I find the source code? Does your idea have a bug bounty program? Where can I find your GitHub, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Slack and/or Subreddit? What is the web address for your idea?

Well a certain amount of regulations and procedures is a good thing, it ensures that project and our investments have some kinda a guarantee that they will offer the value for our money.

Is КYC required in participating in the idea? Cause these would mean a lot to US customers as they restrict ICOs there

Don't know why it would matter who started first or who's on the market longer but who has a better product that fits peoples needs.

Hi
It isa great plan with a lot of work already done behind them and app already in beta, though from what I was able to see it is Android. Do you have any iOS app already?

Good evening,  What a good and interesting project. Endorsed and highly supported by people of high caliber. This idea deserves my attention

The devs say that platform is progressing nicely. But they wan't to make sure to be a good product, without bugs, so give them a little more time. It should be out soon. I think the business is progressing nicely.

Great work and progress, I was away for a while. I have been in a foreign country for over 2 months so haven't been in the discord much and didn't see all the updates..

Hello,
Somedoby has mentioned here that you are planning to obtain a bank license… well, is that really true?

As far as I heard this plans do not have competitors? There are those that partially do what they plan to do, but no one completely? Is there already a minimum working product?

really nice plan sir, when i read the whitepaper, then the sophisticated architecture not only resolves these problems but also allows its end users to keep and manage their crypto assets through a one-stop app, yeah

Do not know why it would matter who started first or who's on the market longer but who has a better product that fits peoples needs.

crypto is a good investment, don't let you leave crypto, the price up and down it's common in crypto, you do not be afraid to see the current market price

I can see that this idea has a lot of good partners loke forbes and soke other rebutable companies. May we know what are your next plans in building a larger community for this plan?

Definitely a good plan with a good team, it is solving an issue that's very relevant to the 21st century and is in the forefront of innovation. Believe that you can make really good business.

Been around in this project for a while now and I really think there's a huge potential. Price is ridiculously low at the moment in contrast to the development that is being made by the team in this business.

Hello all.
If the your token is officially registered with the US government, then this is very good news for the whole project. This is a good sign for the development and attraction of investments. I believe that the token will be very popular and in demand.

Good morning,
Good to see plan like this that will offer us much easier way of life by using crypto much faster that it was until now for any kind of transactions be it payment of simple transfer of funds and to be able to do that for such a small fee is indeed commendable.

Hi  Website is excellent, I agree, but today you need so much more than a website to succeed.Most important aspect will be adoption, getting merchants to use your tokens everywhere!!!

Hello, team. Just tell me please, do you plan to put a counter on the site so that everyone can see how many tokens have already been sold? And if yes, when are you going to implement this? Thanks

Can you explain about the staking a bit.Will wallet be out before the end of the ICO for the desktop or will we be able to stake on mobile devices also?

it's still early to expect that most of the people that are investing in crypto have the consciousness and integrity to avoid investing in centralized projects and businesss that just throw word blockchain in to get a piece of the pie. So, take a big pie from this plan!

Greetings
For me personally, it is a plus that the coin is officially registered in the US government!
It isthe largest cryptocurrency platform!

Had a look through the whitepaper and have to say it looks great. It explained a few things around masternodes as well.

I am very impressive with this idea and It seems it's an platform of many integrated blockchains through a modular framework

I am very impressive with this project and It seems it is an platform of many integrated blockchains through a modular framework

Do I understand right that I need to be minimum a Junior member and then I can join the bounty? Or can I go for airdrops until I have become a junior member? It would be a good way to support the idea also…

Hi
This should be named as the best ICO to invest for 2018. Sell all your coins and make a loan to have your full investment on this thing. P.S. The team and testimonials are solid. 100% legit real people

I can see that this plan has a lot of good partners loke forbes and soke other rebutable companies. May we know what are your next plans in building a larger community for this project?

i also have interest in the idea. i like the updates the team provides it shows the are working behind the scenes with listings, exchanges, website, platform and so on. i also saw some people harp on that the project is dead; UNTRUE.
to you i say, if you want to get rich fast but a lottery ticket and hope for the best . i will take my chance and hope this project will lift off around beginning 2019

Great to see that there are still business that have a healthy approach.Locking those tokens and releasing them gradually is so important and I'm happy that this team is aware of that.

Hello, everyone. For me personally, it is a plus that the coin is officially registered in the US government!

Devs are doing a great job, what a commitment and progress has been made so far! I really have the feeling this is going to be something and even wished i jumped aboard a little sooner!

The project is interesting and I think this is a good plan for the investors. but many ideas are similar in the market. I hope with the innovation and strategy of the team will be effective in getting investors to support this business.

I'm very impressive with this project and It seems it is an platform of many integrated blockchains through a modular framework

Definitely a good plan with a good team, it's solving an issue that's very relevant to the 21st century and is in the forefront of innovation. Believe that you can make really good business.

will the devs have an option for a debit card? Maybe with time but probably not in the beginning I think. Anyway, let's see how the people will react when the idea goes live. But adding a debit card could speed up the process.

I am very impressive with this project and It seems it's an platform of many integrated blockchains through a modular framework

Looks like a solid plan, reading the whitepaper right now.. Curious how this one will end, good luck team !

The devs say that platform is progressing nicely. But they wan't to make sure to be a good product, without bugs, so give them a little more time. It should be out soon. I think the idea is progressing nicely.

Hello
I think this is a new but promising project. the obstacle is the number of similar competitors of the plan, all offering great service. who's the good luck.

Hey,
Who doesn’t know, anti-money laundering (AML) is a term mainly used in the financial and legal industries to describe the legal controls that require financial institutions and other regulated entities to prevent, detect, and report money laundering activities.

Hey team.
Very nice project. Wish good luck to your ICO, folks! If you are interested in Russian translation, please, write to me in PM. Thank you so much and have a nice day! Wink

Hello,  Woow. I am pretty shocked. I will go to take a bank loan, on bail of an apartment. Great idea, thank you. I will become fabulously rich, thanks to you.

This idea has a promising future, because it will solve the problem of intermediaries in the financial market. This is very timely, especially in a blockchain space where there are no hard and fast rules. Follow the news.

Hey,  I am confindent that you are going to make this work Wink big industry that would actually really benefit from a blockchain!
Good luck to you guys

Don't understand the definition of this coin, can you introduce it easily and plainly? And, by the way, why did you choose such a name for your coin? Thanks in advance

Yeah it's hard to make a discernable difference in today crazy competitive market. I guess its all about making the right steps regarding this business

Greetings,
Wow this seems like a really serious and interesting plan. I'll keep track of this! I also like the whitepper, it shows the potential of the plan!

Don't know why it would matter who started first or who's on the market longer but who has a better product that fits peoples needs.

sometimes I feel a bit sad for being in the country with so many regulations and restrictions because, you know, I would surely invest in this promising idea!

I personally know that you guys can invest if you can, you can join a bounty program and spread the word or you can just tell everyone about the business. In the end, it benefits everyone because if the business succeeds we get a great product

The market is quite volatile when it comes to investments you can't really rely on cycles. One decision from a ruling body and the investment market will spiral into chaos, so its better to invest in this project, as well! Don't put all the eggs in one busket!

Been around in this project for a while now and I really think there's a huge potential. Price is ridiculously low at the moment in contrast to the development that is being made by the team in this business.

Looks like a really interesting business with difficult aims in my opinion. Hope you gonna hold your timlane and can release your Final version allready in Q4. Gonna follow up on your plans.

Hi,  developing and marketing should imho have the same value in a business because one can not survive without the other. It isa synergy of both efforts at just the right time. And if you want the best results you have to get the help of industry professionals.

Hey
Wow this seems like a really serious and interesting idea. I will keep track of this! I also like the whitepper, it shows the potential of the business!

There are a lot of parameters and unknowns in this plan. The thing is that the competition is huge and every idea has to go that extra mile to get investors and after that, users...So, the less unknowns, the better the plan! Good luck, team!

Good morning, Team! After reading a bit through your website I must say that I am pretty excited about the idea. Gonna read through your whitepaper further and come back to explore more. It will be a significant project.

Seems like it's one of the decent plan that has seen some development in the background before the release, instead of being one cheap copy of a copy. Catch my+1 to karma!

Hi
I think this is a new but promising idea. the obstacle is the number of similar competitors of the project, all offering great service. who's the good luck.

TheBeardedBaby (OP)
Legendary

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:20:26 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2018, 07:33:44 AM by iasenko

Homographs for the past 24 hours :
part 2, 50 more.
Proof + Search results :

Hi
I think this is a new but promising idea. the obstacle is the number of similar competitors of the project, all offering great service. who's the good luck.

Hey
Wow this seems like a really serious and interesting idea. I will keep track of this! I also like the whitepper, it shows the potential of the business!

Good morning, Team! After reading a bit through your website I must say that I am pretty excited about the idea. Gonna read through your whitepaper further and come back to explore more. It will be a significant project.

Hi

There are a lot of parameters and unknowns in this plan. The thing is that the competition is huge and every idea has to go that extra mile to get investors and after that, users...So, the less unknowns, the better the plan! Good luck, team!

Don't understand the definition of this coin, can you introduce it easily and plainly? And, by the way, why did you choose such a name for your coin? Thanks in advance

I personally know that you guys can invest if you can, you can join a bounty program and spread the word or you can just tell everyone about the business. In the end, it benefits everyone because if the business succeeds we get a great product

Seems like it's one of the decent plan that has seen some development in the background before the release, instead of being one cheap copy of a copy. Catch my+1 to karma!

sometimes I feel a bit sad for being in the country with so many regulations and restrictions because, you know, I would surely invest in this promising idea!

Yeah it's hard to make a discernable difference in today crazy competitive market. I guess its all about making the right steps regarding this business

Definitely a good business with a good team, it's solving an issue that's very relevant to the 21st century and is in the forefront of innovation. Believe that you can make really good idea.

Greetings everyone!
Do you build a centralized crypto PayPal or will it be decentralized and smart contract driven? That's what's going to happen anyway. If this is a fully centralized service I do not see it's longterm viability. Could you talk about your plans in that regard?

Good night,
If the your token is officially registered with the US government, then this is very good news for the whole idea. This is a good sign for the development and attraction of investments. I believe that the token will be very popular and in demand.

Hello,
By the way, have you seen guys, what's happen in Bounty thread? It'sunbelievable support.

I took a quick look on your website and whitepaper, sounds very promising, if you can deliver it will be a revolutionary platform

if you go through the Whitepaper of the plan, you will see that there’s a system to ensure stability, no matter what market does. It'sreally good designed system and makes a lot of sense.

Could this plan exist without tokens / coins? Why is token / coin inseparable from solution? I get that blockchain technology has a goal here but I am challenged to see why the market for this token / coin will grow and why consumers will pay for it. Also, will commercial / industrial users buy and use the same token / coins offered to ICO participants or will Skynet license their blockchain technology to some people while finding issues for token / coin solutions for consumers / retail markets?

Really quality product of the team. You can go into the business even without attachments, it is very cool, that even on one referral program you can make good money. The chain is built in such a way that the best solution is not to sell tokens after the end of ico, but keep them until better times and gain profit.

This looks to be an interesting concept backed by some amazing work. Going to give the whitepaper a thorough read. Think it is platform that the word's been waiting for

I can see that this plan has a lot of good partners loke forbes and soke other rebutable companies. May we know what are your next plans in building a larger community for this project?

I can see that this plan has a lot of good partners loke forbes and soke other rebutable companies. May we know what are your next plans in building a larger community for this business?

Do I understand right that I need to be minimum a Junior member and then I can join the bounty? Or can I go for airdrops until I've become a junior member? It would be a good way to support the project also…

I just went through the whitepaper. Do you plan to offer the service worldwide from Day #1 or do you have a first geographical area in mind to start with ?

Do not understand the definition of this coin, can you introduce it easily and plainly? And, by the way, why did you choose such a name for your coin? Thanks in advance

Greetings there! This proejct has its own advantage and benefits that really cater the needs of its potential market - this plan works as a comprehensive (all inclusive) crypto infrastructure for everyday banking merchants transaction, boost the highest transaction speed and low cost transaction fees is their advantage.

Will follow your business, at start looks promising, lets wait and see I follow this business well and the team works very well and I believe they will realize their ideas. a successful token will be sold. world will have a good system Very good ICO! Excellent project and a strong team is the most important thing for a successful start and excellent development!

Greetings,
We need go through sale and ICO and then it will be possible to list a coin .. Thanks for sharing though it is a bit early.

It would be nice to see who some of the possivle competitors are and just make a few comparisons but either way I agree competition can be a good thing.

Hello  Do you build a centralized crypto PayPal or will it be decentralized and smart contract driven? That is what's going to happen anyway. If this is a fully centralized service I do not see it's longterm viability. Could you talk about your plans in that regard?

you add more specific information about this project, it will be easier to make a decision. i mean,for example, what people get of invest?
Hoping the bounty campaign will be announced shortly. Can't wait to promote this project!

I am a mechanisms engineer, and I am also a blockchain investor too, how am I feeling about this project right now?
Only happy! I am so pround about my job- mechanisms engineer, so I will be do the best for your plan

Is the plan open source? Where can I find the source code? Does your project have a bug bounty program? Where can I find your GitHub, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Slack and/or Subreddit? What is the web address for your idea?

I believe that some decentralization is welcome, but 100% decentralization is hard to achieve and have success with businesss like these that are creating complex systems.
Probably, a lot of conferences are held in different parts of the world when the ICO idea starts, the only question is which one is most acceptable for devs. Wanna know this

Could this plan exist without tokens / coins? Why is token / coin inseparable from solution? I get that blockchain technology has a goal here but I am challenged to see why the market for this token / coin will grow and why consumers will pay for it. Also, will commercial / industrial users buy and use the same token / coins offered to ICO participants or will Skynet license their blockchain technology to some people while finding issues for token / coin solutions for consumers / retail markets?

It seems to me this it a business with clear defined roadmap and whitepaper. to be honest with you nowdays I rarely see such solid projects. just my opinion...

Hello,
best idea.... guaranteed savings.... I'm putting all my investments to it.... and I'm damn sure I won't loose a single penny.

Good day
If the your token is officially registered with the US government, then this is very good news for the whole plan. This is a good sign for the development and attraction of investments. I believe that the token will be very popular and in demand.

Really quality product of the team. You can go into the business even without attachments, it's very cool, that even on one referral program you can make good money. The chain is built in such a way that the best solution is not to sell tokens after the end of ico, but keep them until better times and gain profit. He definitely has a great future.

Hi, everybody.

Greetings,
We all know now that this is a very serious & legit plan.
So touching that the devs are using the great bitcointalk forum to advertise their ICO.

The project is interesting and I think this is a good idea for the investors. but many ideas are similar in the market. I hope with the innovation and strategy of the team will be effective in getting investors to support this plan.

i just want to say that i'm excited for this. i've noticed that the devs always pull through when they announce something. wallet update in a week? BOOM, update in a week.
coin will be on crypto bridge in 2 weeks? BOOM, 2 weeks later the coin was there.

This idea has a good momentum here in the crypto currency community. And not only that, because we can really see its great potential that's why a lot more people from the crowd of crypto community is keep on watching the progress and continuois development of this plan. I really hope that the Dispatch Lab team would be able to come up with a really great marketing strategy to strenghten its name for more popularity to gain more investors.

sometimes I feel a bit sad for being in the country with so many regulations and restrictions because, you know, I would surely invest in this promising business!

if you go through the Whitepaper of the project, you will see that there’s a system to ensure stability, no matter what market does. It isreally good designed system and makes a lot of sense.

Hi

Initscri

Activity: 1540
Merit: 759

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 03:15:04 PM

Do you have a bot running this, or just doing this manually?

----------------------------------
Web Developer. PM for details.
----------------------------------
TheBeardedBaby (OP)
Legendary

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:52:13 AM

Do you have a bot running this, or just doing this manually?

I'm doing it manually for now, but there are no homographs lately.

0 homographs for the last 24 hours. I'll keep an eye everyday.

TheBeardedBaby (OP)
Legendary

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:45:54 PM

Homographs from 13-14 September >

The search results looking for Cyrillic "a".

The market is quite volatile when it comes to investments you can't really rely on cycles. One decision from a ruling body and the investment market will spiral into chaos, so its better to invest in this project, as well! Don't put all the eggs in one busket!

you add more specific information about this plan, it will be easier to make a decision. i mean,for example, what people get of invest?
Hoping the bounty campaign will be announced shortly. Can not wait to promote this business!

Good evening,  What a good and interesting project. Endorsed and highly supported by people of high caliber. This idea deserves my attention

Greetings,
Wow this seems like a really serious and interesting plan. I'll keep track of this! I also like the whitepper, it shows the potential of the plan!

Hi,
Who doesn’t know, anti-money laundering (AML) is a term mainly used in the financial and legal industries to describe the legal controls that require financial institutions and other regulated entities to prevent, detect, and report money laundering activities.

Hey,  I am confindent that you are going to make this work Wink big industry that would actually really benefit from a blockchain!
Good luck to you guys

This idea has a promising future, because it will solve the problem of intermediaries in the financial market. This is very timely, especially in a blockchain space where there are no hard and fast rules. Follow the news.

Hey

will the devs have an option for a debit card? Maybe with time but probably not in the beginning I think. Anyway, let's see how the people will react when the idea goes live. But adding a debit card could speed up the process.

Definitely a good plan with a good team, it's solving an issue that's very relevant to the 21st century and is in the forefront of innovation. Believe that you can make really good business.

Looks like a really interesting business with difficult aims in my opinion. Hope you gonna hold your timlane and can release your Final version allready in Q4. Gonna follow up on your plans.

I think we should remember that Cryptopia is a very low volume exchange. As well that many traders do not care to participate in the airdrop. So when considering the points above I really look forward to see a higher volume exchange list this token.

The project is interesting and I think this is a good plan for the investors. but many ideas are similar in the market. I hope with the innovation and strategy of the team will be effective in getting investors to support this business.

Hello, everyone. For me personally, it is a plus that the coin is officially registered in the US government!

i also have interest in the idea. i like the updates the team provides it shows the are working behind the scenes with listings, exchanges, website, platform and so on. i also saw some people harp on that the project is dead; UNTRUE.
to you i say, if you want to get rich fast but a lottery ticket and hope for the best . i will take my chance and hope this project will lift off around beginning 2019

Conflicted transactions are very common for every staker so I cannot understand why are you all making such a buzz around it.

Hi

Hello,
It'seasy, if the "Dev" has a green trust so this is 1000000% legit ICO, right? So we going to the moon.
Filled my bags.. hope they have a ledger support soon, coz I sold all my 3 precious bitcoins on a dip for this ICO.

Do I understand right that I need to be minimum a Junior member and then I can join the bounty? Or can I go for airdrops until I have become a junior member? It would be a good way to support the idea also…

Hi,  developing and marketing should imho have the same value in a business because one can not survive without the other. It isa synergy of both efforts at just the right time. And if you want the best results you have to get the help of industry professionals.

Hello, team. Just tell me please, do you plan to put a counter on the site so that everyone can see how many tokens have already been sold? And if yes, when are you going to implement this? Thanks

Hi  Website is excellent, I agree, but today you need so much more than a website to succeed.Most important aspect will be adoption, getting merchants to use your tokens everywhere!!!

Good morning,
Good to see plan like this that will offer us much easier way of life by using crypto much faster that it was until now for any kind of transactions be it payment of simple transfer of funds and to be able to do that for such a small fee is indeed commendable.

Hello all.
If the your token is officially registered with the US government, then this is very good news for the whole project. This is a good sign for the development and attraction of investments. I believe that the token will be very popular and in demand.

Definitely a good plan with a good team, it is solving an issue that's very relevant to the 21st century and is in the forefront of innovation. Believe that you can make really good business.

I can see that this idea has a lot of good partners loke forbes and soke other rebutable companies. May we know what are your next plans in building a larger community for this plan?

I can see that this business has a lot of good partners loke forbes and soke other rebutable companies. May we know what are your next plans in building a larger community for this idea?

Good day Team!

really nice plan sir, when i read the whitepaper, then the sophisticated architecture not only resolves these problems but also allows its end users to keep and manage their crypto assets through a one-stop app, yeah

Hello,
Somedoby has mentioned here that you are planning to obtain a bank license… well, is that really true?

Well a certain amount of regulations and procedures is a good thing, it ensures that project and our investments have some kinda a guarantee that they will offer the value for our money.

Hi,
Sounds amazing. You have already mentioned that there are similar business that do not quite solve the problems you are trying to solve. Can you name at least a few of them?

Hi
It isa great plan with a lot of work already done behind them and app already in beta, though from what I was able to see it is Android. Do you have any iOS app already?

Nice information. Obviously takes a lot of time to put these pieces of news together which shows the team commitment. I see your efforts you apply to the plan. Thank you.

Hi team!
I wonder if you have a dedicated team for PR and marketing and how much funding will go into marketing? It'simportant aspect of each plan these days. So?

Hello, there!
Can you explain to me in a simple and clear way what your idea is and what it does? Is there advertising? How do investors learn about new ideas?

It looks very interesting but you have to list on exchanges as soon as posible. Anyway, I'll follow this thread and Discord channel as well. Btw, do you have a twitter account, guys?

Hello guys! Who do you consider to be your main competitor? Where can I find a video about the idea? Send me the link pleeeease

Hello  This should be named as the best ICO to invest for 2018. Sell all your coins and make a loan to have your full investment on this thing. P.S. The team and testimonials are solid. 100% legit real people

The technology plan can be called successful, it remains only to wait for its implementation.Modern network of data storage and distribution has many disadvantages,and the idea can be a great solution that has long been needed not only individuals but also large companies.

This looks to be an interesting concept backed by some amazing work. Going to give the whitepaper a thorough read. Think it is platform that the word's been waiting for

I can see that this plan has a lot of good partners loke forbes and soke other rebutable companies. May we know what are your next plans in building a larger community for this business?

Can not wait for the alpha release of the platform. It will help the business a lot, because it will show what the true potential this business has. As already said there is massive money in the intermodal industry and they really need solutions for their logistic problems. If done right (and I beleive in the team) it could be a revolution in that field.

Perhaps, the developers did a great job. Detailed technical information on the project, information about developers, social networks. I think that this is a sample for other businesss as it is necessary to treat the investor, draw up a draft.

Hello
I think this is a new but promising project. the obstacle is the number of similar competitors of the plan, all offering great service. who's the good luck.

Greetings,
Thank you for sharing this information here also, Airdrop is a nice way to promote the plan and attract more investors. Can someone please share the link for bounty here?

Greetings
promising business. in your road map, I saw that you are planning to obtain a bank license. Tell me, in which country/countries? And when exactly? That's very important

Great work and progress, I was away for a while. I have been in a foreign country for over 2 months so haven't been in the discord much and didn't see all the updates..

Woa.... that is great with what you present. But how do you prevent a user from creating multiple accounts? Can you explain it to me?

At a given moment, when the market is starting this very good project. After all, when the market is restored, all ideas make sense for a normal upward movement. Promising plan, no doubt

Hi,
Do you build a centralized crypto PayPal or will it be decentralized and smart contract driven? That is what's going to happen anyway. If this is a fully centralized service I do not see it's longterm viability. Could you talk about your plans in that regard?

i also have interest in the business. i like the updates the team provides it shows the are working behind the scenes with listings, exchanges, website, platform and so on. i also saw some people harp on that the plan is dead; UNTRUE.
to you i say, if you want to get rich fast but a lottery ticket and hope for the best . i will take my chance and hope this idea will lift off around beginning 2019

Greetings,
We need go through sale and ICO and then it will be possible to list a coin .. Thanks for sharing though it is a bit early.

Wonderful businesss and efficient solution! Integrate crypto in the real economy give credibility to the technology for a next level of diffusion! I think all will be good if team not change the vision.

Hi  I'm interested in this plan because it could be a turning point when it will be realized. It isnecessary to help to promote it. A modest sum is sufficient to make it concrete

a very interesting project I think with the allocation of funds on each item quite a lot, the sale of coins also offers many bonuses, I also see this idea developed a bounty program, where I can see the thread about bounty?

It looks very interesting but you have to list on exchanges as soon as posible. Anyway, I will follow this thread and Discord channel as well. Btw, do you have a twitter account, guys?

Good evening, all. A project worthy of being analyzed and studied, after all, is not every day we found a idea recommended by big names in this forum, so some investment should be carried out and as mentioned above there is a tendency to replace the BTC here in the forum. In conclusion, leaving the optimism aside, we should look seriously at the plan proposal, understand the meaning and only then sit back and wait to go to the moon.

Hello,
I think this is a new but promising idea. the obstacle is the number of similar competitors of the plan, all offering great service. who's the good luck.

Greetings
And what fees will be paid by the merchant to use your platform as a payment processor for your web commerce? Will there be purchase protection in relation to the buyer, that's, buy and receive, because if do not receive,the protection for the refund?

I can see that this business has a lot of good partners loke forbes and soke other rebutable companies. May we know what are your next plans in building a larger community for this project?

Go to the first page of this topic and you will see all the links you need to the business, there will be a link to the social networks of the plan and even to its website.

Hey, all. For me personally, it is a plus that the coin is officially registered in the US government!

Invested in your plan a pretty big sum of money, it looks amazing and I can’t wait for the creators to reveal even more ‘bout it. Кeep the good work! I'll sta tuned for your updates!

There are a lot of parameters and unknowns in this plan. The thing is that the competition is huge and every plan has to go that extra mile to get investors and after that, users...So, the less unknowns, the better the plan! Good luck, team!

I find that the reward structure is balanced. There's a use case, which is pretty rare. I am waiting to hear more about the team. I started mining it from the beginning. They started the bounty campaign and I think if they can create a community, it could be a success.

Hey  Seems like a very interesting business,everything that's trying to make crypto more convenient to actually use in everyday life has my vote.Gotta check whitepaper abit more and then ill come back with questions.

will the devs have an option for a debit card? Maybe with time but probably not in the beginning I think. Anyway, let's see how the people will react when the plan goes live. But adding a debit card could speed up the process.

Do not understand the definition of this coin, can you introduce it easily and plainly? And, by the way, why did you choose such a name for your coin? Thanks in advance

Good evening team!
I sold all my BTCs, someone showed me how to invest in this ICO, a super profitable coin, and we would be rich. We have no any other way!

incredible business I think with the allocation of funds on each item quite a lot, the sale of coins also offers many bonuses and benefits as well, I also see this idea developed an airdrop program, where I can see the thread about it?

Greetings all. We all know now that this is a very serious & legit business.
It isgoing to be a happy and big event in the crypto world.

Hey,
And what fees will be paid by the merchant to use your platform as a payment processor for your web commerce? Will there be purchase protection in relation to the buyer, that is, buy and receive, because if don't receive,the protection for the refund?

Hey,
I've a few questions! 1. What problems does the business aim to solve? 2. Who is in the team? Are they identifiable? Is it a real person? 3. Who is spearheading the development?
4. What is the hard cap and the amount they are trying to raise? 5. What are they going to do with the ICO funds?

Hello  Do you build a centralized crypto PayPal or will it be decentralized and smart contract driven? That is what's going to happen anyway. If this is a fully centralized service I do not see it's longterm viability. Could you talk about your plans in that regard?

Continue >

TheBeardedBaby (OP)
Legendary

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:46:10 PM

Will follow your idea, at start looks promising, lets wait and see I follow this plan well and the team works very well and I believe they will realize their projects. a successful token will be sold. world will have a good system Very good ICO! Excellent project and a strong team is the most important thing for a successful start and excellent development!

Good evening,

I am very impressive with this project and It seems it's an platform of many integrated blockchains through a modular framework

Looks like a solid plan, reading the whitepaper right now.. Curious how this one will end, good luck team !

I think we should remember that Cryptopia is a very low volume exchange. As well that many traders don't care to participate in the airdrop. So when considering the points above I really look forward to see a higher volume exchange list this token.

Hey team.
Very nice project. Wish good luck to your ICO, folks! If you are interested in Russian translation, please, write to me in PM. Thank you so much and have a nice day! Wink

Attracting to the investors and spreading the information about this business can be attained if the team really have to create a good advertisement and social marketing strategy campaign.

Great thing to know that the team is this active here in the crypto currency community. They team is using the social media which is really a great tool for this scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data business to be known by investors and also to gain more users and supporters. I will be keep looking forward for this business to succeed and attain its great goal.

Good morning  Somedoby has mentioned here that you are planning to obtain a bank license… well, is that really true?

Hi, Team! I have a few questions! 1. What problems does the idea aim to solve? 2. Who is in the team? Are they identifiable? Is it a real person? 3. Who is spearheading the development?
4. What is the hard cap and the amount they are trying to raise? 5. What are they going to do with the ICO funds?

Hello,  Woow. I am pretty shocked. I will go to take a bank loan, on bail of an apartment. Great idea, thank you. I will become fabulously rich, thanks to you.

Hey,  I am confindent that you are going to make this work Wink big industry that would actually really benefit from a blockchain!
Good luck to you guys
Hi,

Greetings,

you add more specific information about this plan, it will be easier to make a decision. i mean,for example, what people get of invest?
Hoping the bounty campaign will be announced shortly. Can not wait to promote this business!

Hi,  developing and marketing should imho have the same value in a business because one can not survive without the other. It isa synergy of both efforts at just the right time. And if you want the best results you have to get the help of industry professionals.

Hey

Good evening,  What a good and interesting project. Endorsed and highly supported by people of high caliber. This idea deserves my attention

Hi dev's!
Woow. I'm pretty shocked. I'll go to take a bank loan, on bail of an apartment. Great business, thank you. I'll become fabulously rich, thanks to you.

There are a lot of parameters and unknowns in this project. The thing is that the competition is huge and every business has to go that extra mile to get investors and after that, users...So, the less unknowns, the better the idea! Good luck, team!

Good night,
It isa great idea with a lot of work already done behind them and app already in beta, though from what I was able to see it's Android. Do you have any iOS app already?

Hey
Do you build a centralized crypto PayPal or will it be decentralized and smart contract driven? That is what's going to happen anyway. If this is a fully centralized service I do not see it is longterm viability. Could you talk about your plans in that regard?

I like the idea that small and medium enterprises should also get the chance to participate in artificial intelligence innovation once the platform is developed. It creates a level playing field in the economy.

Definitely a good business with a good team, it's solving an issue that's very relevant to the 21st century and is in the forefront of innovation. Believe that you can make really good idea.

I am taking part in the bounty, I already raised a lot of coins, especially without spending time. In the future I plan to actively invest in this idea, the prospects are visible not with an armed eye.

Good night,
If the your token is officially registered with the US government, then this is very good news for the whole idea. This is a good sign for the development and attraction of investments. I believe that the token will be very popular and in demand.

Hello,

I took a quick look on your website and whitepaper, sounds very promising, if you can deliver it will be a revolutionary platform

I found the whitepaper and saw the specs there. Glad there is a whitepaper! The whitepaper is really white))) Good to see where the direction of this coin is going. I like it!

if you go through the Whitepaper of the plan, you will see that there’s a system to ensure stability, no matter what market does. It'sreally good designed system and makes a lot of sense.

As far as I heard this plans do not have competitors? There are those that partially do what they plan to do, but no one completely? Is there already a minimum working product?

Greetings there! This proejct has its own advantage and benefits that really cater the needs of its potential market - this plan works as a comprehensive (all inclusive) crypto infrastructure for everyday banking merchants transaction, boost the highest transaction speed and low cost transaction fees is their advantage.

Do I understand right that I need to be minimum a Junior member and then I can join the bounty? Or can I go for airdrops until I've become a junior member? It would be a good way to support the project also…

Now it is clear why people have recognized the value of the project. At least it looks like they have. But some of it is due to it being a really useful project that can have global implications.

I just went through the whitepaper. Do you plan to offer the service worldwide from Day #1 or do you have a first geographical area in mind to start with ?

Will follow your business, at start looks promising, lets wait and see I follow this business well and the team works very well and I believe they will realize their ideas. a successful token will be sold. world will have a good system Very good ICO! Excellent project and a strong team is the most important thing for a successful start and excellent development!

Normally a bounty campaign should start parallel or even before ICO starts, so that you can attract more potential investors. They are still organizing the bounty campaign and the half of the ICO is already finished then.

Hello,
best idea.... guaranteed savings.... I'm putting all my investments to it.... and I'm damn sure I won't loose a single penny.

I am a mechanisms engineer, and I am also a blockchain investor too, how am I feeling about this project right now?
Only happy! I am so pround about my job- mechanisms engineer, so I will be do the best for your plan

I believe that some decentralization is welcome, but 100% decentralization is hard to achieve and have success with businesss like these that are creating complex systems.

The project is interesting and I think this is a good idea for the investors. but many ideas are similar in the market. I hope with the innovation and strategy of the team will be effective in getting investors to support this plan.

Is the plan open source? Where can I find the source code? Does your project have a bug bounty program? Where can I find your GitHub, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Slack and/or Subreddit? What is the web address for your idea?

It seems to me this it a business with clear defined roadmap and whitepaper. to be honest with you nowdays I rarely see such solid projects. just my opinion...

Greetings,
We all know now that this is a very serious & legit plan.

Good morning, fellows. promising project. in your road map, I saw that you are planning to obtain a bank license. Tell me, in which country/countries? And when exactly? That's very important

if you go through the Whitepaper of the project, you will see that there’s a system to ensure stability, no matter what market does. It isreally good designed system and makes a lot of sense.

Hi, everybody.

sometimes I feel a bit sad for being in the country with so many regulations and restrictions because, you know, I would surely invest in this promising business!

i just want to say that i'm excited for this. i've noticed that the devs always pull through when they announce something. wallet update in a week? BOOM, update in a week.
coin will be on crypto bridge in 2 weeks? BOOM, 2 weeks later the coin was there.

Looks like a solid project, reading the whitepaper right now.. Curious how this one will end, good luck team !

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: