Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:45:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Biggest gainers  (Read 241 times)
kwarto

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:37:56 AM

is cardano do not recover yet! i have faith for this coin and i fell like sad that the coin is not included in your list. anyways, thank you so much for the info... i just hold this coin until it recover so i could gain more profit into it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vasil777

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:58:28 AM

Interesting information! I have heard about almost all the coins that have grown by 100%, but I know very little about the lost coins in the price. The market is very unstable and leaders and outsiders change every few hours, so you need to be very careful to sell or buy a coin at a good price!
FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:58:22 PM

I don't see a single serious project in biggest gainers.

POS once was over 2 USD and now it's a miracle to be 7c instead of 3c??
DIMCOIN are as*holes who fucked their exchange listing to laundry their own tokens for 10c+ and leaving the regular investments with 0.5c tokens.

I'm done with s*tcoins like those. Now I'm investing mostly in gambling ICO's and projects.
Regarding the statement you made about DIM, are you sure? do you have any solid evidence or you are just one those who go around spreading FUD without any evidence? Which exchange are you referring to? Hitbtc? as far as i have used it, I can confidently say that hitbtc is one of the best crypto exchanges around. I have used it without any difficulties hence i consider it being best.

Just read their own topic and statements around the time of listing.
HitBTC didn't credit any external DIM deposits for weeks and the price spikes to over $0.30! because of the that. Somebody made enough money, the regular investors like me... not.
Surely you missed out on the fact that some investors were able to trade before the wallets went under maintenance, besides, the deposits were enabled few days after the wallet has been under maintenance. Is there a particular reason why you are blaming it on the team? I mean, the team isn't responsible for the exchange and surely they had nothing to do with the wallet being under maintenance.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
darksanya

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 01:09:26 PM

I have nothing of them but the idea of the mithril and PoS is very promising. and now I remember that many colleagues said that it is worth taking mithril at the very beginning. I had already practically made up my mind at that moment, but I bought other coins. and the profit would be very good. especially if you look at + 200%
FloraMullan (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:25:02 PM

The coins the op mentions are shitcoins. What happens to them cannot have big impact on the market generally and the market tendencies don't affect them. These are mainly low cap coins, some of which are pumped and others are dumped by their creators and investors.
What is a lot more interesting is that Eth, Ripple, Iota, Bitcoin and other major coins have finally moved towards the recovery. They may go down again, but somehow this price increase looks game-changing and gives hope for the better future. People seem to finally realize, that cryptos are awesome, being constantly developed and deserve attention. At least, this is what I infer from various latest news on cryptocurrencies.
why do i keep getting the impression that you have misunderstood the purpose of my thread? I wasn't trying to gather the best coins, but instead, gather coins which have gained significantly in the last 24 hours. I am 100% aware that most of the above mentioned coins are undervalued, although they may look shitty to you now, but they also have chances of reaching bitcoin's stage, it's only a matter of time. All the coins started undervalued but end up gaining in value in time.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
FrankNoland
Copper Member

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:53:17 PM

Hello. I have gathered altcoins which recovered +100% in last 24 hours according to their rank on CMC:

Mithril: 203.85%
DIMCOIN: 142.49%
Maverick Chain: 129.27%
Hybdro Protocol: 127.85%
Greencoin: 106.20%
Revolver coin: 148.78%
PoS Token: 206.97%
Madcoin: 318.22%
ZenGold: 202.24%
FlappyCoin: 592.13%

Altcoins which dropped -30% or more in the last 24 hours according to how they rank on CMC:

BuzzCoin: -39.86%
MACRON: -51.84%
EncrptoTel: -30.21%
InflationCOin: -34.65%
YashCoin: -38.42%
CarbonCoin: -41.06%
DataCoin: -36.57%
Paycon: -30.27%
Chronos: -45.71%
LendConnect: -41.00%
Blackstar: -43.15%
Mincoin: -44.25%
Eaglecoin: -63.20%
HODL bucks: -31.53%
XTD COin: -39.84%
SISA: -40.63%

wow.. nice compilation.. but I dont see those coin in binance nor on bittrex.. too bad though
I assuming that it's only a matter of time until you see them listed on Binance or any other major exchange, have a little more faith and be patient. Besides, most of them where recently launched and listed, they do not have enough daily volume.

chakhigh

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:56:53 PM

When it comes to small markets, it is not that easy to predict and even with the coin increased in price!
We still need a good ecosystem with a complete data analytics to know the price changes and potential behind any coin/market.. Ftec is one great tool for this matter: https://ftec.ai

FrankNoland
Copper Member

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:24:42 PM

When it comes to small markets, it is not that easy to predict and even with the coin increased in price!
We still need a good ecosystem with a complete data analytics to know the price changes and potential behind any coin/market.. Ftec is one great tool for this matter: https://ftec.ai
some of the above mentioned coins already have working products whereas some are in the process of implementing theirs, it's only a matter of time until they become well recognised and popular. For instance, DIMCOIN; they are in the process of building their own ecosystem which will launch during the month of June; the ecosystem will include the Hybrid Stock Exchange which considered to be the heart of the ecosystem and will allow users to trade cryptonised assests, stocks, commodities, securities and more on the blockchain; the idea behind the project is so unique and they will have several constituents within their ecosystem such as DIMPAY- a global payment system; WISE and more.

Crytptomeniac

Activity: 240
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:19:37 PM

Those coins you listed are the ones that are gaining at the point which you checked in the market. With every new day, there are new top gainers and there is always the possibility of the top gainer today to be one of the biggest losers tomorrow. That is how a market that is volatile works. Anyway thanks for the uptdate.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:23:13 PM

altcoin that I hold is not included in your list, whether it is up, or down. hopefully will be in the list of rising coins this week. at least to withdraw and make a profit  Grin
pazzanegro

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 01:24:48 PM

Biggest gainers are tokens and coins under 0.01$ its much easier for them to rise up much higher and bring much gain to our pockets

GAMEHERO.APP CEO
Neutrality

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:54:42 PM

Making a 24h selection is rather pointless. It doesn't really tell you anyting about the coin's potential as it doesn't indicate how sustainable that growth is. Moreover, I bet 90% of these coins were simply pumped.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: