Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:02:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Matthew N. Wright has scammed again but locked the topics so we cant post :(  (Read 2011 times)
El Cabron (OP)
Gnomo
VIP

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 02:17:17 AM

Matthew N. Wright has scammed again and we would like to post comments about it in the threads. However he has locked the related threads.

Since he is a well known serial scammer can we get these threads unlock?

This is related to his ASIC stock sale he never paid out on. I'm also not the only one scammed.

Thanks.

Sorry El Cabron, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
Trolling
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=622250.msg7030081#msg7030081
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Inedible

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

What doesn't kill you only makes you sicker!

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 02:21:23 AM

Again?!  Huh

If this post was useful, interesting or entertaining, then you've misunderstood.
theymos
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 5180
Merit: 12884

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 03:30:24 AM

Which threads?

1NXYoJ5xU91Jp83XfVMHwwTUyZFK64BoAD
deslok

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

It's all about the game, and how you play it

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 04:30:44 PM

Matthew hasn't been on the forum since august, it's November now how in the hell can he scam if he's banned from the forum? and how can he comment on these things at all himself.

"If we don't hang together, by Heavens we shall hang separately." - Benjamin Franklin

If you found that funny or something i said useful i always appreciate spare change
1PczDQHfEj3dJgp6wN3CXPft1bGB23TzTM
deslok

Activity: 462

It's all about the game, and how you play it

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 04:40:45 PM

Matthew hasn't been on the forum since august, it's November now how in the hell can he scam if he's banned from the forum? and how can he comment on these things at all himself.

He got himself banned and i suspect as cover for this scam. That puplic list of payment addresses well not so puplic anymore.

Anyway if showing how he scammed again gets him unbanned ill just shut the fuck up.

This forum needs matthew n wright like it needs 100 more smoothies.

If your hate for him is so great then i suggest following your suggestion then, like him or not he does have the right to defend himself as a human being and would have to be unbanned, otherwise it would all just be circle jerk matthew bashing with no actual result.

"If we don't hang together, by Heavens we shall hang separately." - Benjamin Franklin

If you found that funny or something i said useful i always appreciate spare change
1PczDQHfEj3dJgp6wN3CXPft1bGB23TzTM
KaTXi

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2014, 03:13:31 PM

I can confirm this is real, he scammed all ASIC group buyers (I'm one of them). The last we heard from them was a "I will send you the funds as soon as Avalon cancels my orders with a 20% plus to cover all mining loses".

Pitty me, I believed him.

Poollo.com. Multi-Coin Anonymous Pool, No need to register!! Mine with us at 0.9% fees only.
Raize
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1419
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 09:39:28 PM

If he was in Batch 2 preorders group, he might have actually gotten scammed by Avalon first, but he said nothing of the sort so I have to believe he had no intention of mining for anyone...
U1TRA_L0RD

Activity: 126

CAUTION: Angry Man with Attitude.

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 10:24:40 PM

Can't theymos I.P ban him, I am tired of scammers reappearing out of no where. Angry
devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 11:23:43 PM

Can't theymos I.P ban him, I am tired of scammers reappearing out of no where. Angry

IP ban's do next to nothing honestly.

U1TRA_L0RD

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 12:10:38 AM

He had the scammer tag twice. But theymos took it off twice. Only for Matthew to guess what, scam again!
Wow, I have negative from fighting with trusted members, but im not a scammer, I contacted theymos, guess what, He cant do a darn thing about it. Does he want his forum full of trash?Thats pretty negative for his sites rep.
U1TRA_L0RD

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 12:48:23 AM

Wow, I do see that now, Check your stats again. I am a victim too. -_-
Kouye

Activity: 336

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 01:00:25 AM

I see only one link here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=165105.0

Kinda dated and with without a clear ending.
I see some very dubious people, OTOH, bumping this thread.

My advice?
I'd keep cool and investigate a bit more before making any decision, here.

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
U1TRA_L0RD

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 01:28:01 AM

There are at least three threads.

Also check out Matthews Feedback. theymos hid the negs related to this in the "untrusted feedback" so you will have to click a few things to see it but clearly more than one person was scammed.

Also I have been told by a few people directly they have either been refunded or partially refunded.
I saw theymos feedback laready and saw that some of his feedback is not legit.
KaTXi

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2014, 09:08:50 AM

I see only one link here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=165105.0

Kinda dated and with without a clear ending.
I see some very dubious people, OTOH, bumping this thread.

My advice?
I'd keep cool and investigate a bit more before making any decision, here.

What do you mean dubious? That we are lying? Check that thread and see if we are on the list of buyers. I am. And I haven't seen a damn BTC back, 4.5 lost in my case.
I wonder if somebody can reopen that thread so we can try to recall all people in there...

Poollo.com. Multi-Coin Anonymous Pool, No need to register!! Mine with us at 0.9% fees only.
Kouye

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 05:47:50 PM

What do you mean dubious? That we are lying? Check that thread and see if we are on the list of buyers. I am. And I haven't seen a damn BTC back, 4.5 lost in my case.
I wonder if somebody can reopen that thread so we can try to recall all people in there...

I was more specifically talking about U1TRA_L0RD.

I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
Kouye

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 06:11:34 PM

And Kouye is a MNW lver, he is not even trolling, he is just blind to his lust.
I'm not, I'm just not a big fan of censorship. You, on the other hand, are a jewel of pure hatred.
I do agree people from this group buy should be fully refunded.
But how do you expect MNW to get in touch with the remaining people when he's banned?

Kouye

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 06:29:31 PM

Have you tried sending an email to him, asking for a refund of your 4.5BTC, KaTXi?

KaTXi

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2014, 08:32:07 PM

Have you tried sending an email to him, asking for a refund of your 4.5BTC, KaTXi?

Yep, a couple of times, our last communication was in August, I think I gave him a lot of time before complaining.
I'll email him *again* as a last chance before removing stuff with the old threads (reopened by Theymos, thanks by the way). If I ever heard from him or he sends the BTCs I'll be sure to let you all know and remove the scammer comment on his profile.

KaTXi

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2014, 10:47:58 PM

Yep, a couple of times, our last communication was in August, I think I gave him a lot of time before complaining.
I'll email him *again* as a last chance before removing stuff with the old threads (reopened by Theymos, thanks by the way). If I ever heard from him or he sends the BTCs I'll be sure to let you all know and remove the scammer comment on his profile.

I got an answer from him , he says that Yifu scammed him and he never got the funds back from failed Avalon Batch 3 group buys. Anyone else in this situation? I thought that Batch 2 and Batch 3 were solved and sent or refunded, all of them.

bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2014, 01:07:39 PM

Well his profile does say untrustworthy.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: