Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How to grow in rank and earn merit points
Grow in rank - 0 (0%)
Get merit points - 2 (100%)
Total Voters: 2

Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help on how to increase rank  (Read 322 times)
oly4life (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:41:10 AM

Please am a new member and I want to increase my rank and merit points. Can someone help out
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ICOBountyPrograms

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 08:15:51 AM

Interested in this as well.

IGNITION (IC) Discord - Where it rains coins
---> Join the Ignition RainDrop NOW! <---  (https://discord.gg/qDWMcPK)
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2449

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 09:29:22 AM

Please am a new member and I want to increase my rank and merit points. Can someone help out

You need to become an active member of the forum.

I went to look at your posting history to see if I could award any merits for your posts, and the only thread I could see was this one. This is because I have all of the alt and local boards on ignore, and they will not display when I search for posts.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:30:14 AM

Post informative and interesting threads. Help others with what they are asking.

Try to read this one. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2828892.0

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
fuck4ass

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:35:56 AM

I am a real newbie, I was just diving in this forum, but not for the world of crypto. to get merit you have to post a quality and constructive thing. no need long. Because the length is not always qualified. Quite short, solid, and clear! I'm sure there will be slim owners who are looking at you. But, if you complain like this. Who is the owner of the sMerit who will give you? Enterprises will not betray results. And for the owner sMerit, Try more generous to the user in need but you are entitled to see the history of posting. Sharing is beautiful!
neliawesome

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:03:02 AM

I read lots of same question as yours.You know what all of us here started as a newbie right.Just look to higher ranks and put in your mind that you can be like them one day at the right time.Having a goal is better to be more motivated to do things to achieved it.Me either is a newbie here and still had no merits and just in a lower rank but I dont stressed out because I know myself that im not worthy yet to get that merit and increase in rank because as of now Im still in the process of learning in bitcoin/cryptocurrency.For me merit and ranks is not a race so I dont need to be in rush and get stressed out just to get it.I rather keep on researching things like staying active in this forum because the longer your active here the more ideas you get.So as of now try to do some research and learn more things so that if you are more knowledgeable you can constract a good quality post that is merited.So let us keep on striving hard till we achieved our goal here.
Cluster2k
Legendary

Activity: 1692
Merit: 1018

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:19:40 AM
Merited by suchmoon (1)

Please read CAREFULLY and DEEPLY these links I'm posting here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2766177.0 --> FAQ: Everything you need to know about forum 'activity, account ranks and merit

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178608.0 --> Forum ranks/positions/badges (What do those shiny coins under my name mean?)

Also, being a new member, it is recommended you pin this thread to your browser favorites pages:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0 --> Unofficial list of (official) Bitcointalk.org rules, guidelines, FAQ

Hope this will help and please try to reduce the flood of questions asked 1 million times about the same topic.
nextpakk
Copper Member

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 11:48:57 AM

Hi,

It's a slow process but I've found some metrics to help me understand that there's a light at the of the tunnel. According to a link a found you become a junior member after you've reached 6 hrs of logged time and 60 posts. Keep in mind the 60 posts aren't meant to be rapid fire that to may take you 4-6 weeks to accomplish. Hang in there and stay consistent. You'll get there!!!!  Checkout this link step 2  https://briandcolwell.com/2017/11/3-5-steps-to-making-your-official-ico-announcement-on-bitcointalk/.html

Victoriously,

NextPakk
Alluro

Activity: 742
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:51:00 AM

Yes, I can help you out. You need activities and merit (Member or above) to increase your rank. You have to make posts to get activities and make high quality and helpful post to get merit. You can get maximum 14 activities for every 2 weeks. That means you have to wait 6 weeks to be a Jr. Member. If you wanna know about more ranks and merit please read this official Merit & new rank requirements thread.
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:53:39 PM

be active on this forun always, participate in some threads by posting your thoughts and ideas you will need that to get activity which is use to reach a certain rank, but in order to rank up you will need merits which is so hard to earn.

Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2449

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 01:12:11 PM

What's my biggest tip?

Don't start a thread about merit.

and the second best tip

Don't start a thread about increasing your rank.

Merit awarders are so pissed off with these polluting threads, that you are likely to go on ignore, and that means you won't be getting any merit from the ignorer.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
KullAxel

Activity: 81
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:01:13 PM

you need to become active in these forums and threads. you cant just ask for merits or activity points well because for activity points the only way yo can get them is by posting and replying and for merits you also need to post something good so people can award you with merits.
Mouzer

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:56:18 PM

Thanks for all the information above
squatter
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1196

STOP SNITCHIN'

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:20:06 PM
Merited by suchmoon (1)

Interested in this as well.

Stop focusing on ranking up. If you come off like you are begging for merits and complaining about the ranking system, you won't garner much sympathy from older members. Focus on learning about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency and become an active member of the community and/or marketplace. Just be genuine and put some real thought into your posts. Merit will come in time, but you shouldn't expect it to happen overnight.

What's my biggest tip?

Don't start a thread about merit.

and the second best tip

Don't start a thread about increasing your rank.

Basically, this.

Merit isn't just about posting quality content and being thoughtful. You have to gauge community sentiment and stop being on the wrong side of it. Everyone is sick of these threads, so: stop making them, stop complaining, and put your efforts elsewhere.

I like meriting newbies who genuinely add to the conversation or ask thoughtful questions, but it's a rarity.

us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:21:12 AM

Think about what you can do to help forum participants. Write an article, do twitter auditing, give useful advice, share your opinion, then someone will thank you. The main thing, do not try to buy merits, this is easily calculated and punished with a ban.

randyjayag3

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:30:02 AM

Other people say, you have to write informative, innovative and good post in all threads.
cryptothief

Activity: 350
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 03:43:22 AM

Apart from agreeing with 90% of the comments above that it is less about focusing on merit and ranking up, and more about contributing to the forum and getting rewarded organically; I do have one tip that could help.

1. Pick a specific board on the forum that you are interested in.
2. Now pick an even more specific topic within that section.
3. Leave the forum for a week (or preferably more) and spend that time reading up everything you can possibly find out about it.
4. Go back to the topic and have a read through the threads.
5. Ask yourself, 'Do I know more about this than the majority of people posting do? If the answer is no, repeat step 3. If the answer is yes, it's time to get stuck in.
6. Congratulations - you are now contributing to the forum, you have learned something new yourself, and the merit will undoubtedly follow.

Optional...

7. Start over with a different topic, there's plenty of them.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
hassick

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:03:42 AM

Just search for knowledge as much as possible. And Share if you found something new which can be useful for someone, or help someone with his problem in this forum.
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 04:17:44 AM

Why can't you use a poll correctly?

I'm going to teach you how to use a poll.

What is a poll (you should ask)? A poll asks a community of people to vote on two or more choices. Ideally those choices are similar but opposed items. The poll choices are mutually exclusive but represent a collectively exhaustive set of choices.

How are you doing this poll wrong?
You're offering choices that aren't answers to your question. Even your question is convoluted.

It would have made more sense if you asked the question: What's your favorite dog? And provided the poll options as (A) Orange or (B) Banana.
parlerm

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:33:17 AM

Someone will not give you merit just by begging, you need to try to create new ideas, make something interesting and useful and can help others with your post.  Cool
toots25

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:06:57 AM

even i ,didnt reach high rank, i think we better make constructive post that will benefit the for the forum, we should learn more read more for us to become knowledgeable in this field,as i observe high rank members give their merits to the best post that is mroe informative and constructive, we should aim to make one or more to gain merits and reach high rank.
Baresh

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 10:28:14 AM

Im also a newbie here i heard always that need to be active in this forum to get rank and have merit.
CryptoDyud

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:35:57 AM

Stay in the forum, post genuine and informative posts, comment and help others and be active.
I hope this will increase your rank pretty fast.
Though, I am a new member here but I believe this will work.
nextpakk
Copper Member

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 01:08:23 AM

One of the best way to increase rank is to look for opportunities to help others. Even as a newbie you'll be surprised how much you can help others. The only thing you'll to keep in mind is that you'll have to put in the time to study, research and put into action what you've learned.
iSamuelR

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 01:12:12 AM

How can i be a Member?  Huh
3BCcash

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:19:07 AM

I believe we just have to post until we get 30 activity to increase to a jr. member. After that you are going to need merits to rank higher, which would be so hard. I found some threads that will give merits here :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3055616.0

but I dont think we as newbies can win this though.
Sweedy

Activity: 167
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:20:33 AM

I just learnt something new. Thanks for the information I really do appreciate
Ayuluv2001

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:04:54 AM

Read more try more .. you will eventually upgrade from being a "student" to a "teacher" someday

But first and foremost you have to read up and find out more on the topic that has your interest to the most

keep it up!
trillteddy

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:32:54 PM

Is it possible to lose rank tho?
rutherford

Activity: 624
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:50:36 AM

First, you have to be an active member, you can start replying post in the forum until your rank become jr member. Then to become full member and up, you're going to need merit, which you can get by posting a quality post and if someone like your post then he/she could give you merit.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████