Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:54:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tradesatoshi is a scam ?  (Read 440 times)
gregwolf

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 12:48:23 PM

Tradesatoshi isn't a scam. I have been trading on it since last month.

Good for you. I was there from July last year with no serious trouble until recently and would have said much the same as you. Then I learned differently.

There are just some lapses at times but it's smooth most of the time. They actually delist shitcoins whenever needed. If you're having problems, you can report it to their support team immediately.

I hope you never run into one of their "lapses" that they refuse to solve and which costs you everything you have on the exchange. There are plenty of them, as I've discovered to my loss. Support is no help at all when they decide to screw you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gregwolf

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 09:37:04 AM

You know how their website says they're a UK-based company (while the TOS refers to Hong Kong law)?

https://pasteboard.co/IfHLpWn.png
lebao

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 07:45:15 AM

TRADESATOSHI is a scam exchange and robbed cryptocurrency of investors. Everyone SHOULD NOT trade on this Tradesatoshi Exchange. It was painful when I have been robbed money by Tradesatoshi. I have username on the tradesatoshi is LEBAO, My email is lequangbao555@gmail.com

My account is username:LEBAO My Account email: lequangbao555@gmail.com I don't know why my account is locked? I lost a lot of coins in balance on tradesatoshi STT Currency Symbol Total Balance 1 PAC Coin $PAC 310.02002154 2 808Coin 808 484,947.17608725 3 BITCOIN BTC 0.00000002 4 BITCOINR BTCR 36,206.58682634 5 BITCOINZ BTCZ 238,197.72766284 6 ColossusXT COLX 1,898,711.79430492 7 DOGECOIN DOGE 0.00000015 8 Espers ESP2 1,063,806.31345794 9 JOINCOIN J 0.11505567 10 LITECOIN LTC 0.00000001 11 IncaKoin NKA 27,206.00590000 12 STRONGHANDS SHND 23,122,441.21837620 13 SMILEYCOIN SMLY 1,097,796.77000000 14  Experience Points XP 417,505.15827405 TOTAL 28,387,128.89
Psychobitch

Activity: 24
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2019, 10:38:22 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2019, 09:32:43 AM by Psychobitch

Why I still use TS from time to time, and yet to encounter any sort of scam but based on my persona experience they are sort of a manipulative bunch to start with. I wouldn’t recommend putting any sort of real money into this exchange especially amount that you are not comfortable losing. This exchange offers a lowly paid faucet and a chat trollbox that tips junk coins to unsuspecting newbies who are just in it to get something free.

Newbies do not know that everytime they click a captcha Trade Satoshi gets paid and what they offer in return is definitely below industry faucet standards. Which faucets gives 2 satoshi per captcha solved every hour right? not a scam but definitely a cheapskate. Imagine if you had a boss who pays you wages 75% below market rate, in the real world that is called exploitation lol. And the best part is this most of the newbies will never be able to withdraw much of anything they collected because of the massive minimum withdrawal they imposed and sky high fees.

They have too many or frequent wallet maintainence. And you are advice to check every time you decide to deposit/withdraw from the wallet which I find is a hassle. The seem unable to conduct maintainence like other exchanges where it is done in a single day. Even with so many frequent wallet maintainence  some of their wallets still do not function properly. I have deposited some coins before only to have it magically “misplaced”. I say used the word “misplaced” because I was able to retrieve it after a few hours when the price of the coin has changed.

Now generally one would assume that if a exchange had a chatbox or trollbox as they call it asking for help or
support would be easy, but thats not the case. Asking for help in their troll box is a futile attempt because their mods would ask you to send a support ticket for everything. Especially question or issues that will jeopardise their image. Like if they make any sudden changes to their terms or increase of fees and you ask the mods in a casual way “hey what with the sudden change” , you would be replied with a send a support ticket. Which i find is completely stupid, because its as if their mods are bots amd cannot tell the difference between a casual question or one that is issue related. Not forgetting that their chatbox has one few dumbest rule, type to much its spam, type to little its bot, ask a causal question support ticket, no avatar gets you banned. Users are expected to go in and just type hello everybody good morning and night. And something I notice is they have tons of mods but most are completely useless.

Their news or announcement section announce the delisting of coins regularly and anything but the important issues. What happens to the coins which are delisted is unknown but one can only suspect that it goes into their own account. Thats because most of the newbies collect it from the faucet and they are never able to reach minimum withdrawal unless they buy them junk coins to top up. It’s really a catchy setup if you ask me have a faucet which pays peanuts, have a chatbox which tip junk coins, have a trading platform with high minimum withdrawal and high fees. That way the more the newbies click on the faucets the more money they make.

Now about their image or reputation one can not deny that every exchanges has it problems just like every businesses in the real world has unsatisfied customers or client. But if you type “Trade Satoshi Review on google” you will notice they seem to have more then usual scam accusation directed to them. If they do receive any sort of praise it would he about their security, speed and two factor authorisation and they will be rated 5 star lol. Now common sense says that their security can’t be better then the other giant exchanges neither can their speed and most top exchanges have two factor authorisation. Its an industry standard and theirs is nothing to gloat about and certainly doesn’t deserve 5 star rating. If they get getting 5 star then binance,bittrex should be getting what 10 stars ? lol. This certainly shows that they themselves are frequently getting on website to post fake reviews to sway public attention.

Now the most disturbing part is this they require KYC. I certainly won’t trust an exchange like this with my personal info and documents. And the terms and condition they stated is just to make them sound legitimate. People should understand crypto is still very much unregulated and while exchanges are require to have operating license no one can help you if they decide to change their terms and condition in anyway they see fit. Here in the crypto world we have only reputation and track records to work with. If they have a bad reputation or too many scam accusations you can be sure that some of it is probably true.

What made me lose confidence in this exchange is when they conducted a competition to increase their popularity. I personally participated in one of their competition whereby they stated every user would be given some sort of a prize regardless if they win or not. Sounds fair though the prize wasn’t much but at least the task completed wouldn’t be a waste of time and part of the task was to deposit into funds into  tradesatoshi lol. It was a JV event with cryptoadventure and they claim the prize would be given a month later. Now halfway through the month till the date they changed their terms and it was only capped to 300 winners.

Now cryptoadventure claim they had a unexpected surge of participants and only had limited funds so they figured that it would be best to make the minority happy and upset the majority.. That was the replied I got from them on twitter. ”it was stated on our terms and condition you should read properly next time”. Which was funny cause I read the terms and they changed it and they are asking me to read properly the next time. Well there definetely won’t be a next time for me lol. Now what really happened was is that during that one month period the price of coins fluctuate.

Now what came next was hilarious every mod actually went on twitter and supported/liked the idea lol. It almost look as if this exchange was some sort of a cult. This cult behaviour can also be seen on Trustpilot, a place where i frequently write my reviews and findings. If you search Trade Satoshi on google you will find one in trustpilot and you will see post after post regarding trade satoshi saying it the best exchange and given 5 star rating. I was planning to give them a nice honest review but just too busy lately but i still have the screenshot of their replies with me and will do so when i have more time.

in the end the verdict is this, while they might not outright scam you now track records and reputation shows that they certainly won’t hesitate to do so if there is an opportunity. A leopard can never lose it spots and anyone associated with them you should take precaution because birds of a feather flock together.
criptotest

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 10:04:37 AM

Hello everyone as you now in last months TradeSatoshi stop withdraw at different coins making difficult for user to withdraw their money.
But newer they have a new practice lock people account and never restore .

I know are a lot of people with this problem and this is the reason i open this post and someone need to make something
 against them or will leave with people money .

I want to collect all users story about how they have been scam by this site and after that i will open a complaint at police about this
even need to be opened in 3 states .

All person are free to send his story at this email : bestsiteptc2011@gmail.com

This site domain is hosted at GoDaddy and you can raport an abuse ther at this adress : abuse@godaddy.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4806242505

Domain Name: tradesatoshi.com
Registry Domain ID: 1979629160_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Updated Date: 2019-11-15T12:10:22Z
Creation Date: 2015-11-14T10:26:16Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2020-11-14T10:26:16Z
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 146
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@godaddy.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4806242505

Please distribute this message for all user to see it and send a ticket to abuse section and a confession at that mail .
The more we are, the greater the chances of being held accountable for the crimes committed.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: