Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:45:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: advice for earnest BTC site buying/selling  (Read 480 times)
emilia79 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 07:00:50 PM

I everyone,

I'm looking for a responsible site to send money to ! I previously posted to know how much time it takes from scratch to make a complete transaction,
but I also want to know which are responsible enough.

Some ask Id card scans, some others only moneygram and ask trust and confidence from you.

What do you think ?
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
beetcoin

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 07:33:35 PM

do localbitcoins.com and arrange for a face-to-face exchange. it's anonymous and hassle free once you know the system. only problem is buying at the price you would want to.
emilia79 (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 07:48:53 PM

thanks you for the link!

It seems there is an overhead between online buy and face-to-face buy process !

The last one is much more expensive (10%) even if I am in the same city.

I'll think about it
PlaysWithPaint

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 07:51:13 PM

I can highly recommend bitcoin.de, its originally a german site but does business in english now as well (as far as I know). I have never had any problems of it going down and everything is very professional. Signing up also doesnt take nearly as long as with MtGox
xchanga.com

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2013, 05:14:07 AM

we have more than 50 bitcoins going at 320 to 350 usd depending on the amount you wish to buy.
we accept many types of ecurrency and we have speedy and fast transaction service. give us a try and you will be glad you did.
Thanks.

Bitcoins at rate 430 - 440 usd. www.xchanga.com Is d The Best Place to get Your Bitcoins. Try us & See the Difference.
coreli

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 05:40:11 AM

I everyone,

I'm looking for a responsible site to send money to ! I previously posted to know how much time it takes from scratch to make a complete transaction,
but I also want to know which are responsible enough.

Some ask Id card scans, some others only moneygram and ask trust and confidence from you.

What do you think ?

Honestly take the time and use a well known established service such as bitstamp, https://www.bitstamp.net.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: