Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:10:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sudden Rise up mean Bull  (Read 537 times)
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:12:36 AM

We all experienced a sudden rise in the whole market. is it mark of bull market ? whats your opinions ?
hello buddy
yes the market is getting excited for these two days. just remind tomorrow saturday, maybe some people will sell in certain crypto coin. keep your eye on the market and do not panic for long-term investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
meyklove

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:50:16 AM

We all experienced a sudden rise in the whole market. is it mark of bull market ? whats your opinions ?

Yesterday I notice a bullish to most of the coins when bitcoin pumps until now. In my instinct its another bullish trap and hoping my feelings are wrong.

defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 11:01:15 AM

I think that under the current arrangements the market will definitely grow, but there is a possibility that Bitcoin will go sideways for some time, rising, falling in price, which will allow altcoin to increase its value in BTC.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
mathiaslivis

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:05:19 AM

I hope that the market can go up gradually so that it is possible to become a bull. When bitcoin has not broken through the 10K, we have to be cautious. Now it is the encryption market and there are not too many new investors to join.
wolffi

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:10:58 AM

Bitcoin and ethereum rising up, so the token and altcoin rising up to (finally GREEN)
let's keep this up and i hope the bull isn't trap.  Grin
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:20:57 AM

hello buddy
yes the market is getting excited for these two days. just remind tomorrow saturday, maybe some people will sell in certain crypto coin. keep your eye on the market and do not panic for long-term investment.
Tomorrow is a Saturday but peoples are still buying continuously so I hope tomorrow also it will pump constantly no one should stop the Crypto raising. Because today is saw the Crypto news Vietnam and India these two countries are affected in hacking issues but still cryptomarket is green. so no one is afraid in this situation. This is time to hype in all the coin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:27:25 AM

Even market is green since 2 days still need to recover more . What I mean I still need to recover some of my loss so I am hoping this is a great month for crypto and BTC .
Ivo2012

Activity: 68
Merit: 19

The best way to predict the future is to invent it

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 11:29:43 AM

I think it is a dead cat bounce and prices will even drop below previous lows. My guess is that markets will be down/sideways for at least one or two more months.

WINGS Beta is live - List your ICO for only 5000 WINGS at https://wings.ai Over $650 Million raised by ICOs with WINGS since June 2017
ProofOfLambo

Activity: 238
Merit: 9

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:40:36 AM

It means bull market, a little bit earlier than expected but it is definetly there, all the charts march in unison and some alts are making 30% in a day. That is a sign from god at least.
aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:45:25 AM

I hope that crypto spring has come! We will see if it's like that in couple of days.
I was hoping for that too mate, but to be honest I still see some kind of delusion or trap (not bear trap though) we need to wait some time.
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:49:16 AM

Perhaps, you had observed the current market of btc and alts where majority is on the uptrend and I think that this is the sign of the bullish run. I also believed that this maybe the start of something more meaningful response to the peoples expectation on the sacrifice they made with their investments through patience and dedication believing that they can count on their investments to gain profit.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Road445

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:55:50 AM

I think may be a bull market has come, because almost all of the tokens, there is a very big rise, so that the bull market is very similar with that of last year, so I think that is a bull market, is not a big bear market rally.

hiddenmist

Activity: 199

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:57:47 AM

I think it is the start of bull run. A while ago,  the market up by $1B and continue to grow. This is the moment we are waiting for. Make sure you didn't sell early because you will regret it later if you do.

Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:09:27 PM

I think that this growth was not unexpected. Lately, there have been a lot of good news and it was clear that soon they will affect the market.
maulana rifai

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:42:27 PM

good news, about the market prices, started to rise and give a green mark. I will be more confident in holding back the bitcoin I have. feels closer to profit.
fabskie21

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:51:01 PM

Truly a good sign for everyone. Perhaps rich personalities have invested causing the sudden surge yesterday. My portfolio is slowly recovering now. May this be the start of the bull season that we are waiting for.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:45:20 PM

I think that this growth was not unexpected. Lately, there have been a lot of good news and it was clear that soon they will affect the market.
It's already expected by so many experts after soros stated about interested to invest in the digital asset. And another major news come from the rockfeller family. I was expecting this moment and i bought more than one hundred ethereum and i've gotten more than 50% return and this is a really good bullish.
More and more good news will come to make fomo till the last year.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
mylyn2327

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:01:54 PM

Cross finger to it, this is what we waiting for, little by little rise market will soon hit the bull. More good news to go, more chances to rise. Happy to see my altcoins reaching it picks, and hoping it will continue.
aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:23:10 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2018, 03:41:45 PM by aggress0r

I told before here that there could be a trap and today it was a little pull back I guess there will be another rise soon. This pattern has been repeated. I hope this is this case.
And yes I wouldn't call it a Bull Run
tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:30:30 PM

a sudden rise up doesnt mean a bull its more of a pump.. but if it will be continued then you can call it a bull run

D122
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: