Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:22:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will hit 25k by the end of this Year?  (Read 709 times)
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:36:04 AM

Many had predict the price of bitcoin will reach 35,000$ by the end of this month.In the month of March ,the price of bitcoin will be in low end every year.Bitcoin had huge potential now.If the investors in bitcoin will further increase we will on the 25,000$ before this year end.The value of same bitcoin will increase as a value increase.Hold your bitcoin till the end of this year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Musia

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:36:47 AM

If you look at the price chart for bitcoin last year, that growth began in the fall. Why this growth can not happen again in that year!

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
mkcube

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:38:12 AM

I think its more than 25k the price of btc.In the month of march the price of btc is low,but now in the month of april it starts to high,so therefore there is still chance that btc is going more and more high in 25k this year.
ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:42:21 AM

Many experts predict that the BTC will reach $25,000 by the end of this year!

More and more countries recognize BTC's legal status, and some countries begin to levy taxes on BTC!

BTC users will increase, and prices will continue to rise!
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:43:57 AM

Many had predict the price of bitcoin will reach 35,000$ by the end of this month.In the month of March ,the price of bitcoin will be in low end every year.Bitcoin had huge potential now.If the investors in bitcoin will further increase we will on the 25,000$ before this year end.The value of same bitcoin will increase as a value increase.Hold your bitcoin till the end of this year.
Although every thing is possible, but the reality is that it may not be so easy, because, bitcoin price is still trading below 9000$, so 3 times increase in bitcoin price in one month is not so easy. To me i think that we can hope that bitcoin price will reach to 35000$ in next few months or at the end of 2018. Because bitcoin price has just taken the step and start increasing its price gradually.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:11:40 PM

That’s probably good, but I don’t really wish for a very high price. Something like $20k or maybe $21k it’s very good. Why I don’t want a very high price is because whenever the price of Bitcoin keeps getting to a very high price, people will be considering it a bubble, cause at last it will usually burst and drop to a very lower rate. The volatility is very high, and some greedy whales are used price manipulation just for their own selfishness, and it’s also their own way of stealing from us. I want this to be in its true price and not being manipulated or bubbled crazily.
Armstand

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:26:34 PM

That’s probably good, but I don’t really wish for a very high price. Something like $20k or maybe $21k it’s very good. Why I don’t want a very high price is because whenever the price of Bitcoin keeps getting to a very high price, people will be considering it a bubble, cause at last it will usually burst and drop to a very lower rate. The volatility is very high, and some greedy whales are used price manipulation just for their own selfishness, and it’s also their own way of stealing from us. I want this to be in its true price and not being manipulated or bubbled crazily.
It might not get that amount , its too high to expect when we see that the market isn't yet recovering, or getting hard to adjust on the situations that happened. When we see it in 15k or more before last quarter then that will only be a time it can possibly goes that high.
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:29:00 PM

Crypto Bull Tom Lee has declared that Bitcoin will hit 25k this year!
Don't worry Guys! as yesterday bitcoin has jumped to a record-breaking volume within two hours.

We will reach to the Moon!

Have faith.
There's still no assurance with this thing also,it is too earky to make predictions on the possible ending market price of Bitcoin this year. The market value of it ladt year had almost reach 20k usd but drastically fell at the start of this year. Same thing might happen with this year and we should be excited for that.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
lelylely

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:48:33 PM

Don't worry Guys! as yesterday bitcoin has jumped to a record-breaking volume within two hours.

Have faith.

I still find it hard to believe bitcoin will reach 25k by the end of 2018, for bitcoin prices this year is very difficult to predict, I think bitcoin at the end of this year will only reach at the maximum point 15k.

TiffanyLien23

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:04:17 PM

Well suppostedly, each of us has many predictions that we keep on thinking about the bitcoin price will be in the middle of the year or by the end of the year and yet it is normal because bitcoin price was unpredictable. Since the bitcoin has launch in the market, it is keep on increasing regarding its price so in that situation we have a reference from the past price movement and until now. If you look very well the price movement is creating a pattern that every year at the same movement. In that way, I believed that bitcoin will price increases more in the last quarter of the year and now it was just a beginning in bitcoin raising up.
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:50:53 AM

Today's price of the bitcoin is already $8000 plus and I think it will increase more the price of this coin and if that happen you will make more money. I believe they have big chances the price become $25,000 before end of this year 2018 and if that happen they will get profit. My expectation before the price become $50,000 but now I need to lower it because the price decrease.
I don’t think so because the price is far behind from 25k after four months in this year. You are right that in 2017 the price reached to 20k, but seen we saw decrease in the price. To reach 25k bitcoin will jump about 18k in the next 8 months which is not so easy. For that we will have to wait till the end of this year. May it reach because anything is possible in this world.
karnwillbit

Activity: 105

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:57:05 AM

Have faith.
Hopefully it gonna reach 25k this year how I wish so that I gonna buy my dream brand new year in the near future
I think your dream will come true. By the end of 2017 bitcoin had reached the milestone of nearly 20K. So this year it can reach the 25k mark is easy.
2017 has passed away and there is no comparison of these two years because the situation is different in this year. Many people are not investing in bitcoin because of the volatility in the price and they are afraid of losing their hard earn money. In my opinion it will reach to its previous peck point which was almost 20000 dollars, but not 25000 dollars.
Jon Connor

Activity: 46
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:46:31 PM

Seriously are you guys delusional? Are there any early adopters on this forum anymore that's been through 2011 and 2014? 25k this year is not happening. We will be lucky to get back to the 10k+ range. Look at the charts and tell me this is a bull market. Its not. This is a bear market like 2014 and it will be until we reach sub 2k range and capitulate. You buy when there is blood on the streets. Manage your money properly. Hope is not an investment strategy.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 08:20:15 PM

Seriously are you guys delusional? Are there any early adopters on this forum anymore that's been through 2011 and 2014? 25k this year is not happening. We will be lucky to get back to the 10k+ range. Look at the charts and tell me this is a bull market. Its not. This is a bear market like 2014 and it will be until we reach sub 2k range and capitulate. You buy when there is blood on the streets. Manage your money properly. Hope is not an investment strategy.
Lol. Apparently for these guys Hope is the main strategy not only in trade, but also in investments. And these are the people who, even for the sake of investing in bitcoin, are selling their cars and homes.
Unplugged

Activity: 352

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:02:50 PM

I'm optimistic that $20+k pricing can be reached if the demand for bitcoin has exponentialy increase within a 3 month period. Also, if the market breaks $10k mark by May or June it can create a massive panic buys too which can be a momentum for a massive run.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:18:34 PM

That is sound possible because i also expect that bitcoin will hit 30,000$ mark this year. As we can see, its market price has risen back to 9,000$ mark now in just a couple of days since it went down to 6,000$. So if this trend continues, i believe 25,000-30,000 is possible this year.

Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:27:19 PM

After a long time  the price of bitcoin is increasing, this indicates a good sign that market is recovering now. Compare to last week this shows a nice growth in bitcoin. Last year also bitcoin faces lot of dumps,  but at the same time last year December the price would reached very high. Like this year also the price will touch the moon. We will have hope that bitcoin will reach 25k by the end of this year.
lingwistiko

Activity: 322

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:37:50 PM

I don't think it's easy for bitcoin to reach such new All Time High this year because as we have witnessed, bitcoin is struggling in the past 3 months starting last January. But who knows, bitcoin is full of surprises. Maybe it will skyrocket this May or in the start of third quarter.

bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:44:01 PM

I would not state an exact amount because you cannot really tell with bitcoin how much it can grow in a year. But the good thing is, after a long bear season, the price is finally starting to rise. And if we use the rate at how it soared last year, it may be more than 25K by the end of the year. That is if the same burst happen this year. But I do not see it right now. It is just a steady pace up, so 25 K maybe hard to reach if the pace don't pick up.
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:00:19 PM

Everything can happen, take in consideration that bitcoin was almost doubled in price during last June, so maybe if we make a x2, the price can easily go towards $16,000 again.. and we are step forward to touch that nunmber.

I would not state an exact amount because you cannot really tell with bitcoin how much it can grow in a year. But the good thing is, after a long bear season, the price is finally starting to rise. And if we use the rate at how it soared last year, it may be more than 25K by the end of the year. That is if the same burst happen this year. But I do not see it right now. It is just a steady pace up, so 25 K maybe hard to reach if the pace don't pick up.

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████