Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:40:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto thoughts on recent news?  (Read 354 times)
LuBro (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:06:16 AM
Merited by indrakusumaindra (1)

The last weeks and months have been anything but rosy for the crypto market. Falling prices and bad news have hit hard on the mood in the crypto-ecosystem - FUD (Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt) made big waves. Some reports quickly gave the impression that the crypto-economy was at an end. Crypto currencies have developed into a highly attractive asset class, especially in the second half of 2017. In contrast to traditional exchange-traded financial market products, the entry hurdle here is considered low - anyone can invest in crypto currencies after a few simple steps with a small portfolio. Hower what do you think about cryptocurrency the upcoming time?

There are a lot of crypto whales who really have a huge impact on crypto space, this is true. Now with recent news from Soros, Rothschild, and other big institutional Investors who are entering the Bitcoin Market. Slowly but surely, the tide will turn in favor of all cryptocurrencies. Financial moguls, including George Soros, the Rothschild family, and others, now have their sights set on Bitcoin. It makes for an interesting development, albeit the potential impact has yet to be determined. What are your thoughts about those big players? Do you think it's good?

Furthermore the EU is getting more and more interest in Blockchain and it's use-cases. In the opening speech at EU Digital Day, EU Commission Vice President Andrus Ansip called on member states to become more involved in the use and development of blockchain technologies. Europe must play a leading role worldwide. To achieve this goal, 22 EU member states signed a Blockchain partnership at the event on 10th April. In the future, this should bundle the commitment especially in the further expansion of the common digital market. The Federal Ministry of Economics and Energy is currently looking for examples of applications and ideas for how Blockchain can create added value in the areas of education, energy, health, transport and administration, among others. The open innovation platform of the Intelligent Networking Initiative of the Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology (BMWi - Germany) will focus on blockchain in 2018. We will have great times ahead! Just to mention, I'm German, so I'm a little hyped about this.

Also various economics faculties at Brazilian universities deal with crypto currencies. In addition, there are many research projects and master's courses on the subject worldwide. There are already a number of initiatives in Germany as well. The Brazilian university Fundação Getúlio Vargas in São Paulo is starting a Master's programme focusing on crypto currencies.

More and more adoption for cryptocurrency world is coming, 2018 will be a great year. Tell me your thoughts about it. Smiley

Soros, Rothschild, and Big Institutional Investors are Entering Bitcoin Market

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SoliDCoiNs

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:50:17 AM

Well, there are 7,6 billion people in the world. Like it or not even 1% is enough for cryptos to live on and survive all the FUD that was and is happening. I believe we are still in early stages of it and it is just a matter of time when more and more people will start embracing it.
However, we will not avoid stricter regulations as well. But it is a good thing - we cannot have sustainable cryptoworld in a wild wild west state. There should be some ground rules and regulations to abide by.
I do hope more and more projects start popping up with real life use. For now it seems most of projects are trying to solve money issues and decentralization of holdings. But we need more projects that are down to earth, like personal data management, consolidation of personal information which would be easily accessible and fast to get, use blockchain in aviation, automobiles industry, health industy, sports industry, etc. For now it is all about financial industry.
LuBro (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:05:02 PM

Well, there are 7,6 billion people in the world. Like it or not even 1% is enough for cryptos to live on and survive all the FUD that was and is happening. I believe we are still in early stages of it and it is just a matter of time when more and more people will start embracing it.
However, we will not avoid stricter regulations as well. But it is a good thing - we cannot have sustainable cryptoworld in a wild wild west state. There should be some ground rules and regulations to abide by.
I do hope more and more projects start popping up with real life use. For now it seems most of projects are trying to solve money issues and decentralization of holdings. But we need more projects that are down to earth, like personal data management, consolidation of personal information which would be easily accessible and fast to get, use blockchain in aviation, automobiles industry, health industy, sports industry, etc. For now it is all about financial industry.

We are definitely still in early stages, same opinion about that!
The last point is great, you have to settle up a stable ecosystem with a real use-case around it. If you really want to establish in this hard times of the crypto market right now, just to mention G20, regulations what are about to come for sure, China bans on mining, big players joining, etc... you definitely have to deliver something new. Making the world a healthier and more connected place requires vision and, most importantly, it requires trust. Lympo with the idea of a healthy lifestyle ecosystem powered by user-generated and user-controlled sports and wellness data will have a great chance to improve something like that!
There are not that much coins right now on the market which could deliver something like that. Sounds like promo, but I really believe in Lympo right now, one of the most valuable coins at the moment!
awazieik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 04:37:38 PM

Well lets face it . This is not surprising that adoption of Cryptocurrency is growing especially in Europe. There are a lot of use cases that show that cryptocurrency can solve world problems and alleviate poverty from so many nations. Despie the fact that Government and regulation are trying so hard to take control, they know that money is gradually evolving. People are starting to understand about what money is.

It is only a matter of time and you will see a widespread adoption.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:45:12 PM

I agree with you, 2018 will become very important for bitcoin and the entire crypto world. Although the beginning of the year was dictated by the bear market and manipulation, the good news was much more and more people learn about bitcoin and the crypto world, the crypto-currencies are beginning to enter our world and I hope this will continue. You said the right thought, we are only at the very beginning and the most interesting lies ahead!
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:50:18 PM

Yesterday i saw the largest business news channel called CNBC doing a program about bitcoin future and analysis and the ticker on screen while the program was on air, was Bitcoin soon boom to moon, after this program and other fundamental and technical positive aspects i think btc is ready for next uptrend now.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:10:16 PM

We can all see the results for ourselves, the market is turning green (at last!) so our investments should be safe. I would say that these next few weeks could be the last time for anyone to buy some cheap crypto. The next bull run will be fast, and not just for bitcoin but all decent altcoins as well

gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:41:52 AM

when crypto prices fall, everyone considers crypto is a scam and nonsense. but when crypto goes up, everyone wants to be a new rich person with crypto. Such cycles will continue to occur. Crypto price turns have always been the talk of many people. not bad news from people and media that keep crypto prices down. but obviously supply and demands are the most important influence. in fact people will rate crypto based on the price today. see if the price of crypto back up as high as last year 2017, people who consider crypto a scam will re-withdraw his words and said that fluctuations are real.
Aniwura

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:53:28 AM

This year  2018 has since been projected by many experts to be a great year for investors into cryptocurrency and blockchain in general. This is a new era we are in. An era where so many people, bodies and governments are beginning to realise the importance of blockchain technology.
Milansilver7

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:21:28 AM

I agree with your opinion. The krypto world must be governed by strong rules. if the regulation is set, then the fraud will decrease. the krypto world will continue to grow i strongly believe it.
subG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:28:44 AM

I keep hearing it is altcoin season and I really hope that it's true.  The cryptocurrency market needs to see more green days as the last 3 months have been brutally red.  I hope the bears will go hibernate so that the bulls can come out and play. 
ambisyon

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:45:48 AM

I agree with your opinion. The krypto world must be governed by strong rules. if the regulation is set, then the fraud will decrease. the krypto world will continue to grow i strongly believe it.

I observed that not all of the alts are on green today and for btc, it's green but market price has been steady at $7.9K as of this writing. Not much movement on the uptrend for now but I think this will gradually move in the coming days. Hoping that there will be no FUD's and negative news that will be experience within the coming weeks such that it may not contribute to a strong resistance in the price movement.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
ckcharlie

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:27:52 AM

cryptocurrency is too useful and practical to fail at this point. the technology and use , particularly for developing countries with little access to services but access to mobile phones. crypto is still in early days and much of the coins will fail but there are convincing arguments for much higher volumes of adoption ( not just as trading )
Crypto-capitalist

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:42:02 AM

cryptocurrency is too useful and practical to fail at this point. the technology and use , particularly for developing countries with little access to services but access to mobile phones. crypto is still in early days and much of the coins will fail but there are convincing arguments for much higher volumes of adoption ( not just as trading )
Agree with you. Cryptocurrency could make a international payment more simple.
This is very interesting for the small and medium business. Because most hard part of the export - alignment a contract with bank.
vladaziya1

Activity: 160

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:52:33 AM

Breaking news: The rise of Bitcoin is possible, this confidence is 35%. Altcoin can be raised, this confidence is 47%.
Yara1996

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

ONe Social Network

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:14:05 AM

Is the EU really blockchain but unanimous?
Bolshynstvo for but there are also countries that do not want this and there are also countries that are not found here such as Ukraine and Russia, they also put a little pressure on the crypto currency!

Snakerist

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:24:27 AM

Of course, there is only optimism about cryptocurrencies' future, because they have huge potential to revolutionize the world!

cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 10:24:53 AM

The last weeks and months have been anything but rosy for the crypto market. Falling prices and bad news have hit hard on the mood in the crypto-ecosystem - FUD (Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt) made big waves. Some reports quickly gave the impression that the crypto-economy was at an end. Crypto currencies have developed into a highly attractive asset class, especially in the second half of 2017. In contrast to traditional exchange-traded financial market products, the entry hurdle here is considered low - anyone can invest in crypto currencies after a few simple steps with a small portfolio. Hower what do you think about cryptocurrency the upcoming time?

There are a lot of crypto whales who really have a huge impact on crypto space, this is true. Now with recent news from Soros, Rothschild, and other big institutional Investors who are entering the Bitcoin Market. Slowly but surely, the tide will turn in favor of all cryptocurrencies. Financial moguls, including George Soros, the Rothschild family, and others, now have their sights set on Bitcoin. It makes for an interesting development, albeit the potential impact has yet to be determined. What are your thoughts about those big players? Do you think it's good?

Furthermore the EU is getting more and more interest in Blockchain and it's use-cases. In the opening speech at EU Digital Day, EU Commission Vice President Andrus Ansip called on member states to become more involved in the use and development of blockchain technologies. Europe must play a leading role worldwide. To achieve this goal, 22 EU member states signed a Blockchain partnership at the event on 10th April. In the future, this should bundle the commitment especially in the further expansion of the common digital market. The Federal Ministry of Economics and Energy is currently looking for examples of applications and ideas for how Blockchain can create added value in the areas of education, energy, health, transport and administration, among others. The open innovation platform of the Intelligent Networking Initiative of the Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology (BMWi - Germany) will focus on blockchain in 2018. We will have great times ahead! Just to mention, I'm German, so I'm a little hyped about this.

Also various economics faculties at Brazilian universities deal with crypto currencies. In addition, there are many research projects and master's courses on the subject worldwide. There are already a number of initiatives in Germany as well. The Brazilian university Fundação Getúlio Vargas in São Paulo is starting a Master's programme focusing on crypto currencies.

More and more adoption for cryptocurrency world is coming, 2018 will be a great year. Tell me your thoughts about it. Smiley

Soros, Rothschild, and Big Institutional Investors are Entering Bitcoin Market

This great news information is a welcome development for the crypto initiative. If all the players mentioned above could really fully get involved in the crypto space through the blockchain technology then our society will turn a better place to live in.

HOMT