Bitcoin Forum
December 13, 2018, 05:34:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking For New Business Partner For Existing Project  (Read 51 times)
cryptoemporium

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 09:46:05 AM

Hello BitcoinTalk forum,

We all get into business for the right reasons, often throwing caution to the wind and accepting help from sources that may not be beneficial in the long term. It's a part of life, and unfortunately not everyone meets expectations. I'm writing this post today as I am on the lookout for a knowledgeable business partner with experience in the cryptosphere. Saving the forum the exact details, my existing business partner has departed.

It's for this reason I reach out to the forum today, looking for a passionate, friendly, self-motivated, knowledgeable and experienced business partner to work with. I have all the framework and a fully working website and Twitter account that is currently being underutilized. I have suppliers and I have customers, I have a forward thinking idea that is just waiting to take off.

The project is a crypto-commerce store. It launched in February and the response has been unbelievable so far. We've had over 20+ orders in the first month. We've worked closely with some top currencies and we've secured top contacts within the industry. In what has been a difficult market, we've made good profits. We have over 40,000 followers on Twitter with over 2.4 million impressions in the last 28 days.

It's at this stage that we have hit a sort of minor wall. The website needs some serious investment and an experienced and passionate person to help it's growth.

The stage is set, and we're preparing for take-off. This could well be a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Please send me your email in PM or reply to this post if you're interested and would like more details.

Regards,

S
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BlockchainLD

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:05:42 PM

Need Help? No need to fear, Arcadia is here!

Arcadia Media Group

Innovating, Designing, and Developing for the next generation of technology

Arcadia Media Group is taking the cryptocurrency market by storm. We take cryptocurrencies and decentralized companies and we make sure we give our clients all of the points of success.

What we offer:

Graphic Design - Our award-winning graphics team can create a wide variety of graphics packages.

Web/Blockchain Development - Arcadia’s Development Team has thousands of hours of web development experience. We can provide you with the best website suited for you.

Social Media Management/Marketing - Our social media marketing plans can target your specific audiences and maximize reach to preferred audiences.

App Development - Our team of App Developers can design in both Android and iOS environments.

Community/Bounty Campaign Management - Our trained community managers can work on any of the major social media and messaging apps as well as on any forum solutions.

News Releases - We can write and release articles on our partner news sites as well as with other news platforms.

ICO Investment Pools - We connect you with several ICO investment pools we work with to offer investors a discounted token price to encourage investment in your project.

Contact me at ldeangelo77@gmail.com

arcrypto

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:12:46 PM

Hey there! I'm very interested to join you and get you out of the pit, I've worked with 30+ ICOs/crypto companies in the past 6 months and have a very good experience in blockchain and cryptocurrencies.

You can reach out to me at arcrypto@protonmail.ch or t.me/arcrypto1

Looking forward to hear from you soon!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.