Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:24:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market is slowly degrading  (Read 1212 times)
catok broek

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:33:23 PM

Dont panic at first. stay still .. wait for the right moment. try other stuff , then be back on the increasing market value of the your assets.. Market place is not so stable on some point, just have enough knowledge in your game. find a fast moving game plan so your coins, will not be stagnated.

Absolute point.. no reason to be panic. degrading in markets is normal, straight rise is suspicious. take your time to learn chart pattern. everything will be fine. good luck, mate..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marginal

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:34:25 PM

thanks for wise advices, need to look more carefully and not be greedy, becouse greed mostly cause big looses in traders lives, lol. Good luck to you!
Ultegra134

Activity: 1554
Merit: 744

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:39:27 PM

Market is definitely not degrading right now.. Everything turned green and those greens are really high percentages %20-40. But I cannot deny the fact that market may still degrade after this cause its very unexpected.
Well, the prices are already in the process of slowly crashing. It's normal and it was bound to happen, especially after so many days of grace period, being slowly growing in the green side. Soon, after the dip, it will be the perfect opportunity to buy.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Meysa_richa

Activity: 458

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:44:51 PM

It's true with what you say, with a market down like this we should not panic, we'd better wait for the lower price again to buy back.
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:48:47 PM

thanks for your suggestion, I will always analyze the value of crypto in the market, so I will not lose.

I will take advantage of these bad market conditions for trading and buying of altcoin
awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:31:55 AM

What is advice people most time is to take a long walk and come back latter to see how far and green bitcoin have gone because I believe with time the demands for bitcoin is going to be on the increase and that will result into high Price which is going to be a great gain for those who hold bitcoin till that time but if you sell due to panic then you will be retreating by the time this great improvement will happen.
filharvey

Activity: 866
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:40:16 AM

Yes it would be much better for us to not follow moment by moment the crypto market price as we have already seen market turning bullish after remaining bearish for sometime.So we should just get busy in other stuffs while market remains red instead of getting worried and do panic selling.Better you could use such situations to increase your holdings.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:01:28 AM

that's right, this is just a bitcoin rail looking for a new path. I hope bitcoin makes support and pattern to start up trend. but do not panic buying or selling. better to analyze and take the right position to get big profit.
pimkobai

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:07:50 AM

No, market is not degrading since the variation of the fluctuation is not that high and perhaps it is more on the adjustment process. Bitcoin price may shoot up most likely within the coming weeks and just keep on holding as we wait for it to move.
johnnythunder

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:28:32 AM

You create a topic like " market is slowly degrading " and you tell us not to panic,  your topic alone could cause great panic. I just checked the chart and I don't see any change than what I saw yesterday . So I don't see any need to create this thread unless you have to change the topic to something better. Something like " The price battle " lol.
BTCappu

Activity: 516
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:05:40 AM

It's true of what you say, I use some of my coin to play fast and some I use for long-term investment in order to be balanced in trading.
You need to be very much careful while dealing with things related to that of the crypto currencies as this market is very much unpredictable and that things changes in no time. you need to keep a close eye on what all is going on and that you need to make the best possible decision after looking at all the aspects and you need to stay into this market in all the situations.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:16:54 AM

Dont panic at first. stay still .. wait for the right moment. try other stuff , then be back on the increasing market value of the your assets.. Market place is not so stable on some point, just have enough knowledge in your game. find a fast moving game plan so your coins, will not be stagnated.

That will be the best things to do. Just teach our self to be calm during a difficult situation therefore we can able to think much better and much smarter. Having a positive sets of mind may lead us to reaches many positive things. In addition, our large and strong foundation of trust and believe are also important for us to be much confident and durable in any things that we wanted to still supporting.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Andrews193

Activity: 243

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:29:31 AM

Yes, the market has been fluctuating for weeks, but it does not think it will recover, many have bitcoin thoughts that will end or collapse in the coming months but are still more people believe in Bitcoin, and the market is also much more developed.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
tailwate07

Activity: 368
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:31:57 AM

We are optimistic and not panic in such situations as we know that Bitcoin value is increasing and decreasing with the passage of time and during these changing in value we hear bad news and negative news that Bitcoin will end and will not exist but these all news just fly away today and have flown away many times in the past so do not be panic and wait for the right opportunity. Today the price has increased; you can sell if you want to get less profit and if you are productive then buy more Bitcoins and wait for the price to increase more. So you will get positive results.
Boysen

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:45:15 AM

Well this is very predicted after a high performance of cryptomarket last year which is very great happening in cryptocurrency history. Degrading is very natural to the market specially as i mentioned earlier that it is done on its boom point and so the deflation is coming on its way, don't panic the market is full of fluctuation and unpredictable events.

troglobait

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:47:10 AM

yes the market does not want to grow and I think in the near future will go even lower. What are we going to do guys? hold or fix to 8000?
longwintershere

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:47:50 AM

if someone is thinking long term, there is no way a bad day will move him. If you're day trading, I guess it's pretty significant though. For this reason, I'm a long term hodler Smiley

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
pekavcilar01

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:53:39 AM

This fall in prices affected the entire market.
The big whales got a lot of money from the market. For this reason, the value of the markets decreased. Confidence emerged in people.
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:54:45 AM

In the past few weeks the market has tended to fall sharply. But in recent days the price of the altcoin is rising again. This is probably a sign of recovery of the market, I read the newspaper and learned that 2018 is the year of the boom of altcoin. But I do not really believe, the market is more gloomy than in previous years.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:56:40 AM

The market of bitcoin will never be stable. Because by nature it is volatile can rise and drop in a short span of time. For those people who are waiting for the bitcoin price to get stable well, you are in for a dismay because it could never get stable. But in the other hand we can only hope that the price will continue to rise. In the past week the price value shows a pretty positive increase and has not drop significantly as what the detractors are speculating. If you are in the bitcoin investment the best to do while that price drops is to hold and wait and if it show a positive price in crease you can trade and get a profit..this just how it goes in the cryptocurrency world.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: