Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:26:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Gold Mining Asset|Digitizing Gold Assets: Crypto-Based Gold Token  (Read 46403 times)
TeddyLinMak

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:42:24 PM

There aren't many or any good crypto projects in Zimbabwe so if this one is successful which i'm sure it will be, then the doors will open for other crypto experts in Zimbabwe to create their own projects and push the country forwards economically. And it all started with Goldma! And huge opportunities for future growth  Smiley

This is a start of a big journey from Zimbabwe! Goldma team really works hard and everyone sees it  Wink

I think that any time you have someone etching a new pathway in a direction not travelled, things are going to get exciting. Cannot wait to see where this fantastic team will be 6months from now; a year from now. Brilliant stuff!!!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nevaquit

Activity: 137

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:08:25 PM

This project is definitely one of a kind whereas gold will be the asset that backs this cryptocurrency beyond a one-to-one value but rather from the perspective of the entire conglomerate of gold mines producing gold everyday!
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:32:09 PM

One of the best things about this project is that there is no product to develop as it is already there! Other ICOs you have to wait a long time for the software developers to build an app or an exchange, but with goldma it is already a working product so there will be no delays.

nevaquit

Activity: 137

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:25:35 PM

One of the best things about this project is that there is no product to develop as it is already there! Other ICOs you have to wait a long time for the software developers to build an app or an exchange, but with goldma it is already a working product so there will be no delays.

Ukloon, you make an excellent point! Our product (Gold) is already being produced everyday and in addition - we need no sales team to sell it! There has been a market for gold for thousands of years.
TeddyLinMak

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:47:16 PM

Ukloon, you make an excellent point! Our product (Gold) is already being produced everyday and in addition - we need no sales team to sell it! There has been a market for gold for thousands of years.

SO very true Ukloon. And how exciting and reassuring for an investor to know that it is a working product...tried and tested...mine run for four years already meaning the only place to go from here is UP! That's unique!!!
alicejohnson

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:09:17 PM

As a demand on gold is stable, Goldma is going to be successful (it is based on gold). Good luck to developers and investors!
alicejohnson

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:12:19 PM

SO TRUE. It means no problems, no challenges in production process. Really eases the business
rich-ria

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:14:48 PM

As a demand on gold is stable, Goldma is going to be successful (it is based on gold). Good luck to developers and investors!
Probably exactly this 'gold basement' attracts investors
rich-ria

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:16:53 PM

Goldma operates several gold mining claims already producing and purchasing thousands of grams of gold per year which is SO amazing
velona-lee

Activity: 79

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:22:23 PM

Can't wait to see where this vision will go. I really like the articles on medium, great stuff
NetwknGRU

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:26:06 PM

SO TRUE. It means no problems, no challenges in production process. Really eases the business

This is very true. It os a very big advantage ro be involved in an already working project. It strengthens your security when it comes to investment risk. You will also start enjoying return on you investment sooner rather than waiting on a product to be developed..
tonyhawk909

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:08:45 PM

This is very true. It os a very big advantage ro be involved in an already working project. It strengthens your security when it comes to investment risk. You will also start enjoying return on you investment sooner rather than waiting on a product to be developed..

What is also important, their fully licensed and fully operational small scale gold mine has produced over a quarter million dollars of Gold. They are now planning to scale up capacity to extract and process 25 times more. And there is a roadmap on their website, I love the way everything goes!!
Antearth

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:09:18 PM

What is also important, their fully licensed and fully operational small scale gold mine has produced over a quarter million dollars of Gold. They are now planning to scale up capacity to extract and process 25 times more. And there is a roadmap on their website, I love the way everything goes!!

I agree with you very much. Getting into the gold mining field is very difficult. And goldma is giving us that opportunity which historically only available for a select few and Goldma has just broke the code and opened the doors for everyone to Invest in real value  Smiley
Jorifrom

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:25:57 PM

Data security is provided through numerous methodologies and by following best practice security measures. They also consult with boutique security companies that help them to ensure that users data is protected. I love this approach  Cool Cool
log63amg

Activity: 113

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:26:53 PM

Data security is provided through numerous methodologies and by following best practice security measures. They also consult with boutique security companies that help them to ensure that users data is protected. I love this approach  Cool Cool

More to add, transparency is a major thing! Goldma is transparent because there is a solid belief in metrics here. Promises have to be measurable and then quantified. That makes it easy to see what's actually happening. The reports about what's happening at the mine will be available.
NetwknGRU

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:30:40 PM

Can't wait to see where this vision will go. I really like the articles on medium, great stuff

You are soo right!!!! These articles are loaded with usefull information you should also try the youtube channel content is released on a daily basis
NetwknGRU

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:08:10 AM

More to add, transparency is a major thing! Goldma is transparent because there is a solid belief in metrics here. Promises have to be measurable and then quantified. That makes it easy to see what's actually happening. The reports about what's happening at the mine will be available.

I love that too about Goldma.. there is nothing to hide in any of its processes, There is always someone to answer your questions on telegram, twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, even if you email info@goldma.io someone will be there to assist and to top it off they post content on youtube on a daily basis to update us on progress at the mine and the ICO. THANK YOU TEAM GOLDMA for your transparency!!! #GoldmaICO
NetwknGRU

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:58:49 AM

It is all about transparency... If you are investing your funds and there is no clarity on what is going on? Runaway real fast!!!

-Ask questions and get satisfying answers
-Read the white paper and get clarity
-research the team and get solid results
-lookout for inconsistencies
-If it is too good to be true I most probably is.
- Don't invest in fairy tells because your money will disappear.
TeddyLinMak

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:09:07 PM

It is all about transparency... If you are investing your funds and there is no clarity on what is going on? Runaway real fast!!!

-Ask questions and get satisfying answers
-Read the white paper and get clarity
-research the team and get solid results
-lookout for inconsistencies
-If it is too good to be true I most probably is.
- Don't invest in fairy tells because your money will disappear.

Absolutely love this word (and this concept): TRANSPARENCY. Goldma has nothing to hide and that is evident not just with their social media and how interactive they are, but in their openness to have investors (or potential investors) come and visit their mining operation. That is the M.O. of a team with absolutely NOTHING to hide and that instills faith both in their intentions, and in their project!!!
rutendojenkins

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:56:08 PM

Our fully licensed and fully operational small scale gold mine has produced over a quarter million dollars of Gold. The only way to go is up!!
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: