Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 05:19:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Gold Mining Asset|Digitizing Gold Assets: Crypto-Based Gold Token  (Read 46400 times)
nyatso88

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:00:37 PM

I am aware of a very strong strategic partnership. It is my sincere hope that this project brings good working conditions, fair wages and sometype of socio and economic stability to a cash-strapped Zimbabwe, who's economy faces severe challenges. Unemployment and poverty are endemic and political strife and repression commonplace! Go forward please

I'm glad you mentioned that. 1. Employment = As a medium scale mine; Goldma currently employs more than 70 local people from the area the mine is located, and with the success of the ICO that number will grow exponentially 2:socio-economic stability = There are plans in place right now to build a new clinic and school  in the area the mine is located which will improve the lives of the people that live in that area. So this projectis very important for Zimbabwe and anyone who believes in a better world.

Very Good point, NetwknGRU. Goldma is adding value on many layers. Yes, its true that you will earn revenue by holding the GMA tokens over time. But in addition, you will be adding value to the community and to the environment. Also, there is the added benefit of the token itself increasing in value.

Ohhh that is soo great! So what you are saying is = With Goldma You get the value that comes with GOLD... on top of that you earn royalties while holding value... and as an extra you play a big part in changing a lot of peoples lives for the better..
as I read his whitepaper from Goldma indeed want to make society change its investment pattern, hopefully with her there Goldma those investors could profit continuously

Thats definitely the goal! Everyone to profit continuously, and also help the community to develop. Esoecially solving the child labor issues and providing better education resources. Is that something that everyone can support?

Go team goldma!

Hey, things look like they're coming along well!

So, let me update everyone regarding the progress. Today, we were able to shoot more web content discussing the latest news headlines in addition, we updated everyone about the commissioning of the new commercial ball mill that will be producing over 20 - 25 tons per hour. Next, we are looking to get a CIL/CIP plant. This will safely remove all the gold trapped in the sulphide ore material. You can see the ball mill being put in place here - https://youtu.be/hR-lizFxoJY

This is Amazing 25tons an hour !!!! thats a really Big Ball mill....

That's a massive rate of processing stockpile, obviously this will up production right?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nevaquit

Activity: 137

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:00:57 PM

I am aware of a very strong strategic partnership. It is my sincere hope that this project brings good working conditions, fair wages and sometype of socio and economic stability to a cash-strapped Zimbabwe, who's economy faces severe challenges. Unemployment and poverty are endemic and political strife and repression commonplace! Go forward please

I'm glad you mentioned that. 1. Employment = As a medium scale mine; Goldma currently employs more than 70 local people from the area the mine is located, and with the success of the ICO that number will grow exponentially 2:socio-economic stability = There are plans in place right now to build a new clinic and school  in the area the mine is located which will improve the lives of the people that live in that area. So this projectis very important for Zimbabwe and anyone who believes in a better world.

Very Good point, NetwknGRU. Goldma is adding value on many layers. Yes, its true that you will earn revenue by holding the GMA tokens over time. But in addition, you will be adding value to the community and to the environment. Also, there is the added benefit of the token itself increasing in value.

Ohhh that is soo great! So what you are saying is = With Goldma You get the value that comes with GOLD... on top of that you earn royalties while holding value... and as an extra you play a big part in changing a lot of peoples lives for the better..
as I read his whitepaper from Goldma indeed want to make society change its investment pattern, hopefully with her there Goldma those investors could profit continuously

Thats definitely the goal! Everyone to profit continuously, and also help the community to develop. Esoecially solving the child labor issues and providing better education resources. Is that something that everyone can support?

Go team goldma!

So, let me update everyone regarding the progress. Today, we were able to shoot more web content discussing the latest news headlines in addition, we updated everyone about the commissioning of the new commercial ball mill that will be producing over 20 - 25 tons per hour. Next, we are looking to get a CIL/CIP plant. This will safely remove all the gold trapped in the sulphide ore material. You can see the ball mill being put in place here - https://youtu.be/hR-lizFxoJY

Roughly What Percentage of purity does the Gold at the mine range in??

Normally it ranges from 90% - 94% pure!!  Smiley
NetwknGRU

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:20:59 PM

Go team goldma!

Normally it ranges from 90% - 94% pure!!  Smiley

Woooow thats is Amazing!!
timofmerk

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:39:30 PM

Heard you are going to have an YouTube Chanel. Gorgeous!!!
nevaquit

Activity: 137

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:47:38 PM

Go team goldma!

So, let me update everyone regarding the progress. Today, we were able to shoot more web content discussing the latest news headlines in addition, we updated everyone about the commissioning of the new commercial ball mill that will be producing over 20 - 25 tons per hour. Next, we are looking to get a CIL/CIP plant. This will safely remove all the gold trapped in the sulfide ore material. You can see the ball mill being put in place here - https://youtu.be/hR-lizFxoJY

Normally it ranges from 90% - 94% pure!!  Smiley

Woooow thats is Amazing!!

The youtube channel is already live. We will have new content there in about 4 to 5 hours. Goldma Conversations #2. But, I also want to emphasis that we will providing alot of information on this board. So stay tuned here also.
ALexiron2ew

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:02:21 PM

It is brilliantly eliminating the repetitive and delayed procedure and making it appropriate for our first forwarding technology depended lifestyle.

Nuitusys

Activity: 103
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:07:09 PM

How do they ensure security and loyalty in the gold mining sector?
Suilityures

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:19:51 PM

It is a big opportunity for all the investors wherever country they are form, can invest in the gold mining sector.
tiwstin

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:42:18 PM

It is a unique concept with a noble thought to help the enthusiastic investors who are looking for any opportunity.
joirgetinmim

Activity: 61

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:17:34 PM

It helps us to fully boycott the need of any middleman. We can now overcome technical problems and formal barriers.
Huidssasa

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:28:56 PM

In a foreign country we may face any complex situation. No worries now, Goldma is here.
Seiwuhsyr

Activity: 36
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:50:19 PM

It is also very mush friendly to the smaller investors. We have already become fan of it.
celofiguj

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:27:00 PM

It opens up a way for blockchain technology and cryptocurrency to come in the sector of gold mining.

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
eleonora0x

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:24:21 PM

Project aims are:

1) Decentralize the opportunity to invest in multi-million dollar gold mining projects;
2) Enable anyone to inexpensively and securely transfer value anytime, anywhere
3) Store value in an asset backed cryptocurrency;
4) Allow companies and investors a means of receiving and remitting investment/royalties/dividends anywhere, anytime without the barriers of cash
5) provide a means of GMA token holders to earn royalties on their investment into our gold mining company

I think that sounds great! Hope you will succeed with that!  Wink
basil-usa

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:28:41 PM

Goldma currently employs more than 70 local people from the area the mine is located, and with the success of the ICO that number will grow exponentially. Can you believe in it? Very important! There are plans in place right now to build a new clinic and schoo  in the area the mine is located which will improve the lives of the people that live in that area. So this project is not only cool and promising, but very important for Zimbabwe and anyone who believes in a better world.
azamkh

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:34:53 PM

Goldma project aims to decentralise the opportunity to invest in multi-million dollar gold mining projects, which is amazing
anvelaflora

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:38:40 PM

Engaging website, sentient idea, seamless website. I think that no more needed to achieve hard cap and impose lives of millions of people all over the world!
tonyhawk909

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:40:53 PM

Why based on Waves?

1) To facilitate the purchase of GMA tokens
2) Allow owners the ability to make trades on various cryptocurrency exchange platforms
3) Allow the collection of profits related to their actions.
4) To allow GMA token holders to receive a quarterly 5% share of net profits represented by GMA tokens from the gold mining production when such profits are due. Equivalent to 20% per annum profit sharing in a mine with estimated reserves of over $6.2 billion USD.
5) To empower future and prospective developers who have the aim of launching and realizing their gold mining projects under the expertise of our team and features of our platform.

Reasonable  Smiley
azamkh

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:43:33 PM

Also, it enables anyone to inexpensively and securely transfer value anytime, anywhere; Store value in an asset backed cryptocurrency
AlsilMiron12

Activity: 146

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:09:34 PM

Astonishing project...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: