Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:45:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Gold Mining Asset|Digitizing Gold Assets: Crypto-Based Gold Token  (Read 46400 times)
NetwknGRU

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:55:38 PM

It has already become popular and we really hope that it will do very well in the future  Cool
Thanks for the compliment. The team is looking really working hard to educate more and more people about the concept of real money and real value. This type of security token is very unique and not seen anywhere else. Especially because we already have an operational mine producing gold on a daily basis. This makes it very simple to understand that one should expect a return on their investment and also expect the value of the token to increase over time with little risk of the coin of never going to zero.

I am glad you used the words Return on investment. If there are no returns then whats the point? I like that Goldma not only gives you a return on investments but goes further and makes it a consistent return on investment as you acquire royalties every quarter... 

I like that I'm not just holding on to a token and waiting for it to somehow increase in value. Instead, I will recieve a quarterly return on my investment because there is a business operation that generates income for its investors. 

So the word of the day here is Value !!! Take it upon yourself to understand value and aspire to always have value!! No value no deal

If I can ask everyone Here ... How would you personally Define value?

My defenition is -- guranteed Worth now, tomorrow and future... transferable and always dependable...... useful and universal. WHATS YOUR DEFINITION?
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nyatso88

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:46:41 PM

It has already become popular and we really hope that it will do very well in the future  Cool
Thanks for the compliment. The team is looking really working hard to educate more and more people about the concept of real money and real value. This type of security token is very unique and not seen anywhere else. Especially because we already have an operational mine producing gold on a daily basis. This makes it very simple to understand that one should expect a return on their investment and also expect the value of the token to increase over time with little risk of the coin of never going to zero.

I am glad you used the words Return on investment. If there are no returns then whats the point? I like that Goldma not only gives you a return on investments but goes further and makes it a consistent return on investment as you acquire royalties every quarter... 

I like that I'm not just holding on to a token and waiting for it to somehow increase in value. Instead, I will recieve a quarterly return on my investment because there is a business operation that generates income for its investors. 

So the word of the day here is Value !!! Take it upon yourself to understand value and aspire to always have value!! No value no deal

My defenition is -- guranteed Worth now, tomorrow and future... transferable and always dependable...... useful and universal. WHATS YOUR DEFINITION?

I think value is something that satisfies a need. For example, the value of clean water comes from the fact that it satisfies our need to hydrate, grow food and many other uses.
nevaquit

Activity: 137

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:09:55 PM

I think value is something that satisfies a need. For example, the value of clean water comes from the fact that it satisfies our need to hydrate, grow food and many other uses.

I think that Value is subjective and relative to each person's personal desire. The things that you value may not always be the things that I value. And at others times the things that you value maybe I value much more than you value. So, its also time sensitive or dynamic depending on the circumstances at a particular time. Certain items have intrinsic value such as gold and that is why Goldma tokens is such an important part of the blockchain ecosystem. It brings the type of value that is easily transferable, interchangeable, secure and mobile 24/7.
nevaquit

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:14:39 PM

I think that Value is subjective and relative to each person's personal desire. The things that you value may not always be the things that I value. And at others times the things that you value maybe I value much more than you value. So, its also time sensitive or dynamic depending on the circumstances at a particular time. Certain items have intrinsic value such as gold and that is why Goldma tokens is such an important part of the blockchain ecosystem. It brings the type of value that is easily transferable, interchangeable, secure and mobile 24/7.

There is alot of things that you can say about value. Mostly I look for value that keeps giving - even when I am sleeping.  Grin So, that's why I like the concept of Goldma tokens and its royalty based business model.
miamicrp

Activity: 135

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:54:16 PM

Greatest project... Very promising. I love it
NetwknGRU

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:05:14 AM

There is alot of things that you can say about value. Mostly I look for value that keeps giving - even when I am sleeping.  Grin So, that's why I like the concept of Goldma tokens and its royalty based business model.

So Now I see that everyone is looking for value, even without realising it.  and the GMA token is the perfect example of value and l like how you said the  value that keeps on giving, it is exactly how the Goldma token is built as you receive quaterly royalties why you just hold on to your value
NetwknGRU

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:11:37 AM

Heard that Goldma operates several gold mining claims already producing and purchasing thousands of grams of gold per year. That is gorgeous

Yes, that is true .. A lot of investors who were interested have visited the mine to actually see for themselves which I think is great because it proves they are real. I have personally visited the Goldma mine a couple of times it is beautiful.. Smiley
nevaquit

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:55:12 AM

Heard that Goldma operates several gold mining claims already producing and purchasing thousands of grams of gold per year. That is gorgeous

Yes, that is true .. A lot of investors who were interested have visited the mine to actually see for themselves which I think is great because it proves they are real. I have personally visited the Goldma mine a couple of times it is beautiful.. Smiley

As more and more people become aware of the truth that Gold is the real money. This project will become bigger and bigger. I have read - Gold has been a medium for a store of value or exchange since 5,000 BC. That is as consistent as any medium of exchange has ever been. That fact alone should be enough to convince any reasonable person.
NetwknGRU

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:38:57 AM

As more and more people become aware of the truth that Gold is the real money. This project will become bigger and bigger. I have read - Gold has been a medium for a store of value or exchange since 5,000 BC. That is as consistent as any medium of exchange has ever been. That fact alone should be enough to convince any reasonable person.

This is really valuable information because I have noticed how money has lost value over the time but Gold has stayed consistent. Nations like Venezuela have reached a point where butter trade is back because there is no cash anymore but Gold is still holding it strong even after thousands of years.. So my view is, after all, is said and done Gold Is the real money.
nyatso88

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:35:40 AM

There is a lot of things that you can say about value. Mostly I look for value that keeps giving - even when I am sleeping.  Grin So, that's why I like the concept of Goldma tokens and its royalty based business model.

Interesting perspective, I totally agree. I also think real value is consistent. I think that's what makes Goldma valuable. It is backed by an asset that is consistant because gold is not volatile
NetwknGRU

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:30:44 AM

There is a lot of things that you can say about value. Mostly I look for value that keeps giving - even when I am sleeping.  Grin So, that's why I like the concept of Goldma tokens and its royalty based business model.

Interesting perspective, I totally agree. I also think real value is consistent. I think that's what makes Goldma valuable. It is backed by an asset that is consistant because gold is not volatile

If I am to think of how Difficult it is to invest in Gold in a normal setup, It increases the value of the Goldma token because it enables anyone to invest in Gold at a very small amount 0.13, Which is really not possible Traditionally as it requres much funds and Know how... GOLDMA IS VALUABLE TO THE MASSES !! What do you think about my Statement?
Aleksandra1998

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:39:27 AM

So far, I have not seen such projects. The project is promising, so people will be interested in participating in this project.
alicejohnson

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:17:50 AM

The most important reason (apart from gold) that drew me to the Goldma ICO was the fact it is real. Most ICOs are only backed by an idea plus a very good pitch. Investors end up putting their money into a project with their fingers crossed, hoping what was pitched actually materialises
rutendojenkins

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:33:07 AM

Thank you kindly.We have a strong team ,an gives us confidence that our token will take the crypto sphere by storm!
rutendojenkins

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:52:38 AM

Value is simply something useful in one's life,or something of great worth.....
rutendojenkins

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:57:28 AM

So far, I have not seen such projects. The project is promising, so people will be interested in participating in this project.

It's true ,a lot of people are interested in our product!I think it is because anything involving gold,which holds true value excites investors.The project is unique to itself,especially because of the quarterly 5% royalty investors stand to earn,backed by the work  and profits of an already operational goldmine!
rutendojenkins

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:19:06 PM

Purchasing GMA tokens is a start of a very promising future plus a future steeped in investing in the mine, the community surrounding it and the environment. Goldma, having every desire to make a positive dent on the crypto space, they are not just a fleeting project that people will easily forget in a year’s time, but they are building a legacy that will last for generations to come. And I appreciate their work

That is so true!We are aimed at providing wealth for future generations!we have an interesting article on medium about generational wealth , check it out

https://medium.com/@goldma/generational-wealth-c5c4b8dbb186
rutendojenkins

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:25:50 PM

The most important reason (apart from gold) that drew me to the Goldma ICO was the fact it is real. Most ICOs are only backed by an idea plus a very good pitch. Investors end up putting their money into a project with their fingers crossed, hoping what was pitched actually materialises

What a good observation!Our offices are real,ie a real physical location,where we shoot our goldma conversations (Check it out here https://youtu.be/jbbvZdDBDzk).

Our gold mine is also real,and it has been operating for over four years now (check out footage of the mine here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3F_bnzeub8).
rutendojenkins

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:34:56 PM

Yes it is "gorgeous" as you have put it. Goldma is proving that there is still plenty of wealth to be extracted  from underground, that has  been hidden and marinating for millions of years!We are mining gold,which is not a task to be  performed by the faint-hearted .It is a process that should be undertaken wit dedication and perseverance in order to obtain the maximum profits possible. Well-done Goldma team!
nevaquit

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:42:31 PM

Yes it is "gorgeous" as you have put it. Goldma is proving that there is still plenty of wealth to be extracted  from underground, that has  been hidden and marinating for millions of years!We are mining gold,which is not a task to be  performed by the faint-hearted .It is a process that should be undertaken wit dedication and perseverance in order to obtain the maximum profits possible. Well-done Goldma team!

Goldma allows for participants to engage with gold mining on the ground level, literally. In addition, it provides a means for earning a royalty for token holders. An added benefit is that as the mine continues to grow so does the royalties to the token holder. The token holder can also increase the number of tokens held to increase in its royalties per quarter.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: