Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 07:25:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Gold Mining Asset|Digitizing Gold Assets: Crypto-Based Gold Token  (Read 46402 times)
velona-lee

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:29:55 PM

Of all the minerals mined from the Earth, none is more useful than gold. Its usefulness is derived from a diversity of special properties. Gold conducts electricity, does not tarnish, is very easy to work, can be drawn into wire, can be hammered into thin sheets, alloys with many other metals, can be melted and cast into highly detailed shapes, has a wonderful color and a brilliant luster. Gold is a memorable metal that occupies a special place in the human mind. And it will always be so  Roll Eyes

That's like chemistry in school - gold is always gold! Always a demand, so it is really great to have goldma  Smiley
Right you are. And also price is stable - that is one more reason why investors always count a gold as an great investment

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
anvelaflora

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:08:40 PM

Investors see this as a safe ICO in a market full of scam and failed projects. This one is backed by a real gold mine so it easily met the soft cap. With this in mind, other investors will join in as they know it will definitely proceed and deliver great profits. They have until October but it might even meet the hard cap before that  Smiley
IconOfMilenium

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:09:56 PM

Investors see this as a safe ICO in a market full of scam and failed projects. This one is backed by a real gold mine so it easily met the soft cap. With this in mind, other investors will join in as they know it will definitely proceed and deliver great profits. They have until October but it might even meet the hard cap before that  Smiley

Gold is good at holding it's value. Currencies are not always stable, just take a look at what is happening in Venezuela and Turkey. The economies in those countries are going to collapse if they don't sort out their problems with inflation. Gold and crypto are two available choices to stabilise their finances, both of which are the heart of the Goldma project  Wink
SaprikMazhik

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:15:01 PM

Why the Goldma Vision is important.

Gold has a long history of being a reliable means of storing value and as a functional medium of exchange widely accepted by the people. Gold-backed cryptocurrency can fill in the role of money for the following reasons:

1. Security- Coins like the GMA token that are backed by gold royalties from gold extracted from its own mining operation, therefore, providing a less volatile currency.

2. Volume- supply cannot be manipulated like fiat money which causes the boom and bust cycles in the economy.

3. Portability -Cryptocurrency solves the gold portability issues, instead of moving around with bullion bars, you will have a digital representation of the gold or even better gold profits.

4. Proven consistency- gold has been used as money for over 6000 years of recorded history.

And there are several more aspects  Wink
mikeormike

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:16:00 PM

Why the Goldma Vision is important.

Gold has a long history of being a reliable means of storing value and as a functional medium of exchange widely accepted by the people. Gold-backed cryptocurrency can fill in the role of money for the following reasons:

1. Security- Coins like the GMA token that are backed by gold royalties from gold extracted from its own mining operation, therefore, providing a less volatile currency.

2. Volume- supply cannot be manipulated like fiat money which causes the boom and bust cycles in the economy.

3. Portability -Cryptocurrency solves the gold portability issues, instead of moving around with bullion bars, you will have a digital representation of the gold or even better gold profits.

4. Proven consistency- gold has been used as money for over 6000 years of recorded history.

And there are several more aspects  Wink

Gold has consistently held value over time. Goldma has recognized this and now integrates the properties of gold with the attributes of blockchain technology. That's a strong reason why this project will become very successful. And it already has its impact on some aspects
Antearth

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:19:36 PM

The team is working hard to educate people about the concept of real money and real value. that is what I like about the project
XxX_ZORG_XxX

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:29:35 PM

Did you know that Gold is the Original Money?? One of the earliest forms of barter included cattle, sheep, as well as vegetables and grain. Gold coins were first struck on the order of King Croesus of Lydia (an area that is now part of Turkey), around 550 BC. They circulated as currency in many countries before the introduction of paper money. Once paper money was introduced, currencies still maintained an explicit link to gold (the paper being exchangeable for gold on demand)  Roll Eyes
Plenamola

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:31:16 PM

Did you know that Gold is the Original Money?? One of the earliest forms of barter included cattle, sheep, as well as vegetables and grain. Gold coins were first struck on the order of King Croesus of Lydia (an area that is now part of Turkey), around 550 BC. They circulated as currency in many countries before the introduction of paper money. Once paper money was introduced, currencies still maintained an explicit link to gold (the paper being exchangeable for gold on demand)  Roll Eyes

There are a lot of things that you can say about value.  Wink Mostly I look for value that keeps giving - even when I am sleeping. So, that's why I like the concept of Goldma tokens and its royalty based business model  Smiley
AwanishSu1

Activity: 131

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:35:46 PM

The team is looking really working hard to educate more and more people about the concept of real money and real value. This type of security token is very unique and not seen anywhere else. Especially because we already have an operational mine producing gold on a daily basis. This makes it very simple to understand that one should expect a return on their investment and also expect the value of the token to increase over time with little risk of the coin of never going to zero  Smiley
ferdi252

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:36:53 PM

The team is looking really working hard to educate more and more people about the concept of real money and real value. This type of security token is very unique and not seen anywhere else. Especially because we already have an operational mine producing gold on a daily basis. This makes it very simple to understand that one should expect a return on their investment and also expect the value of the token to increase over time with little risk of the coin of never going to zero  Smiley

Goldma returning wealth to the community: Wealth is the abundance of valuable resources or valuable material possessions "GOLD for example'' Goldma has proven more than 6.1Billion dollars worth of gold In just one of its many mine claims  Cool

You may define wealth as "anything of value" that captures both the subjective nature of the idea and the idea that it is not a fixed or static concept. An individual, community, region or country that possesses an abundance of such possessions or resources to the benefit of the common good is known as wealthy.
gt89_ups

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:03:46 PM

This peoject is revolutionary, changing the way things have always worked and now including everyone in wealth building
artempan1ov

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:17:08 PM

This peoject is revolutionary, changing the way things have always worked and now including everyone in wealth building

What is also very important, Goldma ALWAYS follow the obligations and follows own milestones... Softcap reached a Long ago, they have high aims and they really do their best yo be the best project
Hendrix_Coin

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:17:38 PM

What is also very important, Goldma ALWAYS follow the obligations and follows own milestones... Softcap reached a Long ago, they have high aims and they really do their best yo be the best project

You are right. Goldma indeed want to make society change its investment pattern, hopefully with her there Goldma those investors could profit continuously. I think it sounds quite promising !
kafiddrhman

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:20:27 PM

There have been many attempts to link a token to gold as an asset backed token or coin, however this one is backed by an actual gold mine as opposed to a trader or middle man linking coin to gold. This means the gold is real and owned by the Goldma team already

Yeah, there are many projects that try to connect between the gold industry and crypto.
But I think only Goldma has a good chance in the future.
They have a gold mine that is already running, this condition makes Goldma better than other projects.
Jorifrom

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:23:43 PM

The team is working hard to educate people about the concept of real money and real value. that is what I like about the project
Also noticed it while was studying the project. I like the message developers give to users and investors
investtra

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:49:52 AM

There have been many attempts to link a token to gold as an asset backed token or coin, however this one is backed by an actual gold mine as opposed to a trader or middle man linking coin to gold. This means the gold is real and owned by the Goldma team already

Yeah, there are many projects that try to connect between the gold industry and crypto.
But I think only Goldma has a good chance in the future.
They have a gold mine that is already running, this condition makes Goldma better than other projects.
GOLDMA will be able to compete with other projects and success will be achieved because all the teams involved always work together to develop this project. Success for GOLDMA is what all of them hope for.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
NetwknGRU

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:48:51 AM

I like that too about the the Goldma team!!It is very important that the modern investor Understands the concept of real money. Gone are the days when one could play a passive roll in their own financial lives. What Goldma is doing actually proves that they know what they are doing and they interned to change the world by providing knowledge to millions across the world.
NetwknGRU

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:16:22 AM

I really love that Goldma not only gives you a return on investments but goes further and makes it a consistent return on investment as you acquire royalties every quarter. I think it is really important for investors  Smiley

That is true. But what is more, if you invest in the GMA token a gold backed crypto currency – you don’t have to face the possible consequences of loss if the digital currency in fails or falls in price. That was stability means! 

That is a very important point to mention about Gold. Goldma literally cures the volatility issues that affect cryptocurrency because of gold. Gold has been a consistent and reliable store of value for thousands of years now and with the rapidly deteriorating confidence in the dollar, gold is making a come back as the true store of value and what better way to apply that than through blockchain. Goldma truly is the future.
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:55:09 AM

Looking at the economic model of this project what would happen if the value of gold went up / down in price? Would this effect the amount of ethereum that would be passed on to the investors and hodlers or is there some type of buffer to keep the amount fairly stable?
This is a very good question. It would only impact it in regards to the margin earned (a small bit) because gold does not experience extreme volatility like crypto.

That is the good thing about gold, the reasonably stable price. I would guess that the goldma price will rise with the value of gold as the profits will increase so more investors will come on board. Also current investors will buy more to gain more profits from their holdings

Grandmasterbit93

Activity: 175

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:32:28 PM

Nowadays, when you choose an investment amongest plenty others, safety is one of the most important aspect. That is why Goldma is REALLY popular among investors
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: