Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 03:49:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is better a Long term or Short term investment?  (Read 3702 times)
ZonaCrypto

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:08:36 PM

System, the algorithm which includes all possible ways of earning. The system is able to overcome fear and greed!
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:37:58 PM

both have the advantages and disadvantages of each, for short-term investments the risks that you will experience are also not too large, but with reasonable profits, while for long-term investments the risk you get will be very large. but with big income speculation too
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:42:11 PM

It depends on individual, both are good. Some active investors prefers to do short term investment while passive investors tend towards long term investing. The only down side I see with long term investing is that if the project fail, you lose all your money but if the project succeeded big, you win with huge returns

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Malkyl

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:34:04 PM

If you buy coins you believe will have long-term value, then you should not worry when there are market crashes. In fact, get excited about market crashes because everything is on sale and seize the opportunity to increase your position and ultimate long-term gains. Day trading is complicated, time consuming and risky. Think about the opportunity cost of time spent in front of your computer all day and night trying to time the market which takes away from your ability to do other things including making money in other, more predictable ways.
bixorastexante

Activity: 149
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:46:07 PM

Do you believe in yourself and trust your coins? If so then always hold it if your heart say so. Because it is okay for coins to have ups and downs. A maybe after that dump will be a huge pump?
Dreamace7

Activity: 126

: ”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:54:51 PM

There is no right or wrong strategy. You just stuck to what you know people how to do best.
Short and long-term investments are both valid ways of making profits.
Some currencies are suitable for one style and others for another.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
supporterb

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:56:20 PM

According to me, short term trade is only for expert trader and if you are expert then it is very profitable and for newbie long term trade is always profitable if you have enough patient.
johnywalkerrr

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:09:00 PM

My advise to take a look at Aeron as short term investment and Inlock as long term one.
Aeron will have very positive news soon and volume is more then 1 mm on such weak market. You know it is markable. As for Inlock it is conducting its crowdsale now and hard cap is almost reached
DIXItip4ik

Merit: 29

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:15:53 PM

My advise to take a look at Aeron as short term investment and Inlock as long term one.
Aeron will have very positive news soon and volume is more then 1 mm on such weak market. You know it is markable. As for Inlock it is conducting its crowdsale now and hard cap is almost reached
Why Aeron is short term investment and Inlock is long term one?
Btw 1 mm trading volume on Aeron on such weak market is very notable indeed
BitLendingClub

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:20:29 PM

According to me, short term trade is only for expert trader and if you are expert then it is very profitable and for newbie long term trade is always profitable if you have enough patient.
Not necessary. But I watch from the other side. Long-term investment allow me to keep patience the most time than short-term. In the second case I should constantly trade and place and remove orders. There is a quite troublesome work
johnywalkerrr

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:38:54 PM

Just because Aeron will have super positive news in upcoming week. Take a look https://medium.com/@aeronaero/aerotrips-aeron-gleam-io-giveaway-invitation-cdba4c2468e6 I think it also why we have such big volume on binance because people is accomulating. After that probably it will come back down
But Inlock is ICO and wont appear on exchnages on such weak market and most likely wont drop in price
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:44:53 PM

Just because Aeron will have super positive news in upcoming week. Take a look https://medium.com/@aeronaero/aerotrips-aeron-gleam-io-giveaway-invitation-cdba4c2468e6 I think it also why we have such big volume on binance because people is accomulating. After that probably it will come back down
But Inlock is ICO and wont appear on exchnages on such weak market and most likely wont drop in price
Maybe we will see some Aeron pump because holders like to pump it.  Grin But what about Inlock I don't sure. Today for long-term I know so many coins that another one dark horse don't important. Today very few ICO's becomes profitable. And new listings don't help for flippers. And for long-term, I repeat today so much interesting coins for purchase.
kenzio2016

Activity: 105

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 06:58:49 PM

in the current market situation i prefer we do some daily trading. this bearish market is so unfriendly. if you wanna hodl i recommend to buy top altcoins
v0nyu

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:58:56 PM

depend on market situation bro. this year is really bad if you wanna make long term investment
im sure that you will get high lose. youre better to invest JUST in short term

DIXItip4ik

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:03:33 PM

Maybe we will see some Aeron pump because holders like to pump it.  Grin But what about Inlock I don't sure. Today for long-term I know so many coins that another one dark horse don't important. Today very few ICO's becomes profitable. And new listings don't help for flippers. And for long-term, I repeat today so much interesting coins for purchase.
Sure thing! It is a sale off on all the coins. However ICOs have more chances to make a growth in the nearest future. You know all the coins have dropped and they have firstly to recover but according to my experience people like new hyped tokens more the old and promising ones. Thats why investing in ICOs like Inlock on such weak market is wise because most likely after appearing on exchnages it will go up.
As for Aeron - it already has a very good volume as for the 2mm market cap token. But giveaway is still ongoing. In 5 days giveaway will be over and 10 winners will be chosen. During that we will observe the pick of the price
Boooogieeee

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:18:21 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2018, 07:46:50 PM by Boooogieeee

Maybe we will see some Aeron pump because holders like to pump it.  Grin But what about Inlock I don't sure. Today for long-term I know so many coins that another one dark horse don't important. Today very few ICO's becomes profitable. And new listings don't help for flippers. And for long-term, I repeat today so much interesting coins for purchase.
Sure thing! It is a sale off on all the coins. However ICOs have more chances to make a growth in the nearest future. You know all the coins have dropped and they have firstly to recover but according to my experience people like new hyped tokens more the old and promising ones. Thats why investing in ICOs like Inlock on such weak market is wise because most likely after appearing on exchnages it will go up.
As for Aeron - it already has a very good volume as for the 2mm market cap token. But giveaway is still ongoing. In 5 days giveaway will be over and 10 winners will be chosen. During that we will observe the pick of the price
Holding Aeron for few days already ( bought prior the giveaway mentioned above) and today invested in Inlock! Hope to make at least x2-3 on both of these projects Smiley
DIXItip4ik

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:49:15 PM

Maybe we will see some Aeron pump because holders like to pump it.  Grin But what about Inlock I don't sure. Today for long-term I know so many coins that another one dark horse don't important. Today very few ICO's becomes profitable. And new listings don't help for flippers. And for long-term, I repeat today so much interesting coins for purchase.
Holding Aeron for few days already ( bought prior the giveaway mentioned above) and today invested in Inlock! Hope to make at least x2-3 on both of these projects Smiley
That giveaway on Aeron really works! The member count who participating in the sale is growing rapidly
https://twitter.com/aeron_aero/status/1036621199294513153
I think it is a real reason why it has 1 million volume on binance however it has just 2 million market cap
This project will give x2 for sure during this week. As for Inlock - team promised to list token on Okex - so I expect good growth as well there once crowdsale is over
Alijiindahaus

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:50:26 PM

depend on market situation bro. this year is really bad if you wanna make long term investment
im sure that you will get high lose. youre better to invest JUST in short term
The fact is that if we consider the current situation on the market, then there is nothing better than a long-term investment. In any case, certain promising projects will develop well and their coins will rise in price ..
Signmd

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:36:11 AM

It all depends on your investment strategy. If you do not want to follow the market situation, analyze and give time to it, then it is better to invest long-term. Short-term trading is probably better in the bull market than in the bear market.

🗣 Упpaвляeмый гoлocoм Ai Topгoвый пoмoщник 👨💻 Meнeджep пopтфoлиo
📊 Aнaлитикa ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • https://aibb.io • ▬▬▬
gigusico

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:47:49 AM

I always choose long-term ones as it brought me much more benefits and I do not have much time to borrow short-term
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: