Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:15:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is better a Long term or Short term investment?  (Read 3702 times)
Gery_jerry

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:15:20 AM

it's better to look at the market situation before making a decision, if you look at the market right now, it's better to buy and store it in the next few months, it looks like it will be very profitable

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
korg1960

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:47:07 PM

I believe that it is best to be a short-term investor. The exchange rate of cryptocurrencies can also be unstable, but it is better to invest a little and not for a long time. So more likely that you can minimize the risk of losing the Deposit, and at the same time earn.
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:51:37 PM

I believe that it is best to be a short-term investor. The exchange rate of cryptocurrencies can also be unstable, but it is better to invest a little and not for a long time. So more likely that you can minimize the risk of losing the Deposit, and at the same time earn.
short-term investors are profitable only if there is a normal state of the crypto-currency market. But if we consider the current period, it is better to buy at a cheap price today, but we need to wait a long time, when the market will recover to make a profit.
natka

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:11:34 PM

short-term investors are profitable only if there is a normal state of the crypto-currency market. But if we consider the current period, it is better to buy at a cheap price today, but we need to wait a long time, when the market will recover to make a profit.
in general, this is the rule of such a market, but How to make a choice of a promising coin, given the fact that a bad market can negatively affect the development of many projects.
Promitestake

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:58:36 PM

The nice aspect you could do is to hybridize investments. If we consider that we do not have an alternative, then I suppose it is better to play speedy, in other words, to alternate right here and now due to the fact in strategic terms it is tough to mention how the entire cryptocurrency marketplace will integrate with the conventional economic marketplace.
pokeronlinestatus

Activity: 455
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:41:04 AM

the second is equally good, it's just that short investment needs very strong research different from long investment we only hold old coins and wait when the price goes up
I think the presence of internet and the ease of communication to the best investors and experts in the market is another convenient way to shorten your research and give much time to your business. This is very important because so many people spend 50% of their lives in learning in the universities and start working for others as they complete their PhDs. This mind set needs to be changed and same is for the researchers in crypto market.
TheWolfCrypto

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:13:33 PM

Long-term investment is better than short-term investment. Long-term investors have never lost their capital, but short-term Yes, after a sharp decline in prices.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 07:51:10 PM

Depending on current market conditions, I don't want to be fanatical about the potential of a particular coin and be realistic whether they have to be sold or keep holding it, I prefer short-term trading because profit is more optimal in accordance with the amount of risk faced, I feel comfortable with it because it matches my experience managing risk.
AngellSky

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:14:53 PM

Depending on current market conditions, I don't want to be fanatical about the potential of a particular coin and be realistic whether they have to be sold or keep holding it, I prefer short-term trading because profit is more optimal in accordance with the amount of risk faced, I feel comfortable with it because it matches my experience managing risk.
that's why proceeding from the current state of the crypto-currency market, in my opinion it is precisely long-term investments that should be given priority. No sales can not be done, because clearly it will be only a loss.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
danivan7

Activity: 152

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 03:31:03 AM

For those who experienced investing in criptocurrency, our market are already go back in the normal situation. Noting to worrt or ba panic. But for those who had currently invested are you afraid when you woke up and you try to look in the market and all criptos slowly falling down. What are you going to do?  Hold or Sell?

Can you give me an advice what is the best way to invest?

What do you choose a long term investment or a short time investment?

Share your opinions

Thank you in advance.

if u buy new coin, with new tech , new market and all new, decision is long terms invest,
but if u want buy coin are have  big name, big marketcap decision is short trading.
u can take profit every day, with good analytic and feel

✭   KARATCOIN   ✭ (https://karatcoin.co/)
Join our ICO!
█ Straight to gold mines! █
junkerr

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

Meta4uStake.io

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:31:27 AM

I see the situation and then calmly take action. However, it's not that easy as I said. Humans are very susceptible to panic. One thing that must be remembered is, something like a bad market will definitely happen, and it might happen in a lot of intensity. So that is the biggest obstacle of a trader, and how we deal with it depends on each other's experience. The answer is to adjust the mental and financial conditions. The more experience we have, the less likely to develop panic.

JMD07

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:18:49 AM

This will depends on how you will manage your investments and if you have knowledge in trading then this will be a good opportunity to invest in short term but if you had no enough time to monitor prices then just invest in long term and wait for the rise of prices. Both had a profitable outcome if you decide at the right time.
senaslopre

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:51:53 AM

Such a situation, two friends engaged in cryptocurrency. one decided to work on the short term, and the second long-term, the result: half a year has passed, the short term did not really earn money and lost time, but the long-term money worked well. so only long term.
COPARTT23

Activity: 406
Merit: 49

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:45:15 AM

The market is cyclical, and if you invest for a long period, there is every chance that the trend in the market will change and all deposit increases will decrease, it is more logical for the top to trade according to the length of the trend
ObroQ

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:04:41 AM

For those who experienced investing in criptocurrency, our market are already go back in the normal situation. Noting to worrt or ba panic. But for those who had currently invested are you afraid when you woke up and you try to look in the market and all criptos slowly falling down. What are you going to do?  Hold or Sell?

Can you give me an advice what is the best way to invest?

What do you choose a long term investment or a short time investment?

Share your opinions

Thank you in advance.

It also depends on you and your trading experience. If you are patient you can try a long term investment. If you have crypto trading skills, you should try short term. Either way it depends on you and your experience
MrPao

Activity: 280

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:18:13 AM

If you are very confident about the cryptocurrency you are about to purchase, then both long-term and short-term investments are the same!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
crpytpublica

Activity: 110

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:40:10 PM

I believe that long-term investments will bring more benefits than a one-time action in the cryptocurrency market.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:10:04 PM

Now I don't believe in longterm investment anymore. 1 month in crypto market likely a year already. lol
There're too many changes and very fast exit scam in this bearish market. So if you don't know about their team just stay away don't try to ride the waves bc it will kill you someday.

slavasxpu

Activity: 121

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:24:06 AM

We cannot say that a long-term investment is better than a short-term one, or Vice versa. It is important to understand that the choice of investment option depends only on the specific goals and desires.

■ CLOUD TOKEN ■
█Get from 6-12% monthly in CTO tokens. REF CODE + 50% profit:4901547258 █
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:55:29 AM

of course I will choose a long-term investment, because long-term investments can get greater profits. of course I have to choose a coin that is very suitable for the long term.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: