Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:35:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest in ETH, RIPPLE OR MONERO  (Read 328 times)
Neoscape
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

Bounty Management? https://t.me/Luminos17

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:53:22 AM

for the short term I choose ripple for investment, because the price is fast to go up. for the long term it is better to choose ethereum because ethereum is the most stable coin.

⸎⸎⸎BOUNTY MANAGER⸎⸎⸎
⸙Sosial Media⸙ ⸙Signature⸙ ⸙Translation⸙

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:57:20 AM

If you have enough money split into 3-4 parts and buy all of these.These 3 coins have really good future .and it will be good if you invest not all in one coin Maybe 3-4.From your coin both are good but I don't like ripple personally cause its kind of centralized.But its also have really good future.Many banks test ripple to bring him in the real market.I always love eth.for monero yeah its good you can buy it i had it a little bit.I normally keep eth and erc20 based token and neo.But always do some research on your own before your investment.And after investment don't panic. Smiley

Devawnm367 (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 143

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:10:05 AM

Ok cool im thinking 3-6 month short term hold

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote
Larster

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:44:10 AM

The Ripple XRP badge is reported to have made the greatest progress in the past few days from all major cryptanalytics and has risen from $ 0.51 to $ 0.64 on Thursday. Currently, Ripple has a market value of $ 25.1 million, the largest figure this digital currency has since mid-March.

It is difficult to explain such changes to the Ripple, but the events are due to the Spanish Bank Santander report on the One Pay FX international payment application that uses Ripple Blockchain technology.
Angelia46

Activity: 238

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:05:59 AM

If let me choose, then I will choose investment ETH, because the ETH have the best intelligent contract system at present, there are a lot of project issue is ERC20 tokens, so worth the investment.

bitor

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:08:02 AM

I think that ETH and Ripple are very good to invest. ETH because it has a lot of another Tokens on it standart and Ripple, cause Switzerland has money in it.
Mrbee

Activity: 454
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:36:41 PM

It all depends on what amount of money you`re willing to invest into any of this coins. If I were you and had let`s say 500$ I would probably make a portfolio with 70% of sum into ETH and split other percentage in Ripple and Monero. I don`t like to put all of my eggs in one basket.

shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:34:32 PM

ETH and Monero are the two coins I find to have good potential and will invest in. Ripple is not a decentralized coin. If you like ripple, you can invest a smaller percentage in it. But if it is me, I will not invest in Ripple.
hhussain

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:40:07 PM

All 3 are the very good options to buy and I will recommend you to buy all of them if you can because all 3 looks great and can be very big in the future. If you want to select one of them then I will recommend Ethereum.
billyj111

Activity: 322

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:47:16 PM

What is your opinion and why?Huh
Of these three coins I would have chosen a monero. Since it is completely anonymous, it is very relevant at the present time, and his, it has a greater potential for growth

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
camho

Activity: 135

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:48:47 PM

My opinion is that yes you should invest in this coins. This are potential coins and it seems that they have a very good future. I think if you invest in this coins and able to hold it next few months then you will make a good profit from it.they all have   a great potential
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:51:37 PM

ripple doing great this whole week,this even took the top 3 position from bitcoin cash and litecoin,but i dont have big trust in this Bank Cryptocoin,ethereum is in good shape now,near coming $700 so better fastened your seatbelts,because the train is soon to run..about monero i have seen no good movement from monero this days
madafarkt

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:53:28 PM

Those  three coins are potential coins in the market but I would prefer you to invest in Ethereum because it has the strongest foundation among the rest of the coins. Once you invested in eth, you will surely earn if you know how to trade.
zabisux

Activity: 401
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:56:24 PM

I think you can safely invest in monero and ethereum. But ripple is very risky. It has centralized blockchain and its supply isn't fixed. they can devalue their coin just like central banks do easily.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Selly Arumsari

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:57:36 PM

all of them is good coin which has potential in the future, but i prefer for ethereum. so far that ethereum very interest for people who want to try invest on cryptoworld. also, it is good coin for long term hold. as i see that ethereum always increase every year not only about the price but also about their community and platform.
Coinseeker22

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:58:33 PM

I would be wise and will invest my capital to all three currencies. Why? In that way i have more chances of getting profit and less chance of being bankrupt.

Rank all three coins from the best to the least and then dived your capital to say 50% then 25% and then 25% or 50% then 30 and then 20%. In this way your capital has more market to play with less chance of losing.

--- WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
Haunebu

Activity: 3038
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:58:52 PM

Among the coins that you have listed, Ethereum is the coin with the most potential due to its game changing features, revolutionary blockchain, superb development team who continue to update this coin on a regular basis, huge community support etc which helps it stand apart from the rest of the competition. Ripple and Monero also are popular coins with tremendous potential, but they will always fall in second place when compared to Ethereum due to the features that I talked about. I am currently HODLING all my ETH at the moment since I firmly believe that it will touch $2000 by the end of this year.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Allaboutbit

Activity: 125

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:00:41 PM

For medium - long term, just put your money on ethereum.For a short term, just put all your money on Ripple.. And if you wanna lose money, just put your money on Monero! LMAO.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱   MAY 1st     [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
■ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM   ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ■
xbiv2

Activity: 560
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:01:35 PM

ETH, RIPPLE OR MONERO

jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:03:53 PM

I am sure that in such projects as ETH or Monero it is really worth investing, because the era of anonymous crypto currency will soon come, because today this is already necessary, because universal verification really needs attention from the community.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: