Bitcoin Forum
January 21, 2019, 12:30:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why the sc palestinians don't manifest for the suffering of the syrians?  (Read 10 times)
B1tUnl0ck3r

Activity: 644
Merit: 265

pivx/btc

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 07:07:17 PM

It's an interesting question...

maybe time to use some cluster munitions and see how they feel? or simply diffuse some real war footage from syria? I mean... it's fun to manifest and attack the isrealis border knowing that the guys on the others side will be nice... but for how long...

myself, my limit are crossed, take off, cluster the city, and then they can return... and see... enjoy the show.

those palestianians are animals. this little speck of land that is isreal is already unbearable for them, but the syrians suffering, they don't give a fuck... they never saw war...

maybe time to show them how napalm illuminate the night...

f them !

and this fucking isrealis soldier should be in JAIL !!! why? because what the fuck aiming at the leg and wasting a precious munition... what a shame... ! 1 night in an hotel in eilat (that's the punition Smiley).

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bitcointalk.org is not available or authorized for sale. Do not believe any fake listings.
Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.