Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:45:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: US CITIZEN KYC HELP!!!!  (Read 52 times)
djskregg (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:56:03 PM

Sorry if this is not the correct place to post this, but I am a us citizen and new to crypto, there are a few ICO’s that i would really like to invest in. It seems like every now and then an ico comes along that is basically a guaranteed profit and i want in (neon exchange for instance.) but because the us govt sucks I’m blocked do to kyc! Has anybody gone through the kyc process that can help me to beat it? Is it possible to send fake documents? are there any websites offering documents to help with this? Unfortunately I’m not proficient with photoshop .. any help or information is greatly appreciated! This law is complete bullshit! If i had 1million dollars I would be an accredited investor and have no problem investing my money!

If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 12:38:16 AM

Sorry if this is not the correct place to post this, but I am a us citizen and new to crypto, there are a few ICO’s that i would really like to invest in. It seems like every now and then an ico comes along that is basically a guaranteed profit and i want in (neon exchange for instance.) but because the us govt sucks I’m blocked do to kyc! Has anybody gone through the kyc process that can help me to beat it? Is it possible to send fake documents? are there any websites offering documents to help with this? Unfortunately I’m not proficient with photoshop .. any help or information is greatly appreciated! This law is complete bullshit! If i had 1million dollars I would be an accredited investor and have no problem investing my money!

Why are you blocked due to KFC?  If you are a US citizen and you have proof of such, then you can join.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: