Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:14:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The bulls are back !!!!!!!Are you ready guys???  (Read 495 times)
SergiuDemerji (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:54:08 PM

Forbes just posted "The bulls are back" meanwhile barclay's bank make an official partnership with coinbase, The first ever partnership of its kind in the UK. Roths child venture firm worth $3 billion have started looking into crypto currency startups.

The bulls may be back in charge now.

Get ready for some serious hype from the billionaires.

Are you ready guys???

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:40:50 PM

Bullish day!? Of course people have very excited to see it again and watching market price turning into green. We've been waiting this for 3months and luckily it is getting back again.  I'm pretty sure more investors will put back their money in here and invest more,  as they see market is now on the move going up.
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:59:49 PM

Forbes just posted "The bulls are back" meanwhile barclay's bank make an official partnership with coinbase, The first ever partnership of its kind in the UK. Roths child venture firm worth $3 billion have started looking into crypto currency startups.

Are you ready guys???
I think that is good news for crypto in general. The bulls will surely be back in charge but I am sure that they will battle with the bears first before price skyrocket. I expect a lot of other good news starting today since they might want to create another FOMO hype in order to boost price of altcoins. I hope.they don't lose to bears though, they are heavy dumpers after all.
WUUEX79

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

Xch4nge.com

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:26:31 PM

Good news, but we need to wait another day to confirm, Whether this increase will continue on the third day, or not. Maybe I will monitor first.

Condoriano

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:53:14 PM

Everyone is ready for this. It is the day that we all waiting for. Bloody market are over and right now, there is no other way but to go up. Enough headache for the last few months. Lucky for those people take advantage of the dump. Taking the risks before is now getting fruitful.

Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:41:31 PM

yes, I am ready to welcome the bull market. say goodbye to the correction and all FUD that make bitcoin value is falling, the tough situation is over, and this is the time to be happy.

and at the end of the year, we'll see bitcoin values in excess of $ 50000.

Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:44:00 PM

Are you ready guys???

It's too early to get excited, in my opinion. People are already saying BTC will end the year at $50k, and ETH $5k etc., which isn't going to happen.

Every single alt went up yesterday, way too fast. This is a huge sign that the correction will come, hard.

Refrain from buying too much right now, otherwise you're exposing yourself to the risk that alt prices go down when the bull trend ends. I would also not say that the bulls are back in charge. I just don't think that we're out of this "crypto-winter" yet. Although, it does demonstrate why you should always buy at dips. Whoever bought at the dip this time have reaped their profits handsomely already.
skinomanl

Activity: 196

Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:53:33 AM

Are you ready guys???
Almost half a year this was expected, of course they are ready. The market was shaken up, updated now you can and show a new level, but otherwise how can you involve the government so that the crypto-currencies are accepted.

╔══ // PumaPay //  Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol   // PumaPay // ══╗
╠════════════  Telegram ─── Bitcointalk ─── Bounty ─── Join Here   ════════════╣
A free blockchain protocol that makes crypto billing accessible to every business  ╝
tora

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:25:40 AM

There have been a few green days with some cryptos increasing over 20%. There will probably be a number of ups and downs on the way but overall a recovery could be starting.
Rambukwelle

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 07:56:19 AM

I still don't believe Bulls are completely back.If We are back to $10000 a BTC , then I am pretty Sure We are back in the game for a huge bullish season and the Good Alts will follow BTc and then Money will flow to bad coins like we saw from last November to early January. We need some more money flowing if we want to see Next ATH

✦ ORET ✦
❝ Gold Mining & Blockchain Technology ❞
traveler007

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:56:45 AM

I waiting this few month already. I didnt sold my coins in January (only part) but holding and wait really huge grow. Hope we will see new records (like ETH at 2k $)

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
dumbdragon

Activity: 588
Merit: 354

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:43:37 AM

It has not started yet. It's time to be careful and cautious. I need to make quick decisions and think.

ilnick

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:51:04 AM

First of all, we need to be ready, that it is a trap. And I'm ready for this)
But if the bulls are going, then it's wonderful.
carlzec

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:53:22 AM

Investors who say they are experienced say they will not be able to enter the bull season unless there is an increase of more than 20%. I think the increases for the bull season should be stable. There is some activity now with the entry of new investors into the market but it is early for the bull season.
TACryptoo

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:03:04 AM

Are you ready guys???

i did read tis on twitter:
$BTC - strong push today, however, I still believe we are in a downtrend. We may go up to 8200 to complete ABC correction, then down again - i have it at either 5400 or 4800. RSI's peaked on 4hr chart. We may go down sooner to complete overall WXY double zig zag. #bitcoin
Donovan XXL

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 09:05:47 AM

I thought Rothschild investing was from last year?
Koontas

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:10:07 AM

Are you ready guys???
Sure, my body is ready. And my bags are 50% accumulated right now. Expecting more dumps. Feels more like a bull trap for me.

Don't trust any exchange!
RoooooR
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:41:22 AM

Not yet, but i believe this is the start. i belive this is because of the high bitcoin dominance we are seeing in the market as of today. i believe late may or 1st week of june this will be another ATH for many of the altcoins out there. So if you are a hodler, i suggest endure it some more i believe at the the end of the day we will be all be celebrating our trumphs. As of now let's all be positive that the green market will continue and the whole crypto market will stabilize which may lead to more and more investors to come and invest.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
justin86

Activity: 406

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:55:48 AM

Are you ready guys???

It's too early to get excited, in my opinion. People are already saying BTC will end the year at $50k, and ETH $5k etc., which isn't going to happen.

Every single alt went up yesterday, way too fast. This is a huge sign that the correction will come, hard.

Refrain from buying too much right now, otherwise you're exposing yourself to the risk that alt prices go down when the bull trend ends. I would also not say that the bulls are back in charge. I just don't think that we're out of this "crypto-winter" yet. Although, it does demonstrate why you should always buy at dips. Whoever bought at the dip this time have reaped their profits handsomely already.

I agree, bitcoin is just $8000 now, and even bullish trend is not obvious at the moment. We are still in winter and will see lots of things seriously.

bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:11:35 AM

Are you ready guys???

Always ready XD
I am not happy because institutional investors joining us as they are manipulating the markets. But we can all see through them, they want to accumulate more bitcoins. After they do that its moon time
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: