Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:03:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Still Exist or Closed Company?  (Read 144 times)
payjoe93 (OP)

Activity: 499
Merit: 268

PAYJOE93 DESIGN SERVICE

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 05:25:54 AM

Hello, last 2 years i decide to invest to some altcoin in market.. for 1 altcoin is worth than $1.. now, 1 altcoin is worth than $0.0036..

Is the company still exist or already closed? Why on market this coin still exist?

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tolgahanuzun

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:05:12 AM

Hello, last 2 years i decide to invest to some altcoin in market.. for 1 altcoin is worth than $1.. now, 1 altcoin is worth than $0.0036..

Is the company still exist or already closed? Why on market this coin still exist?

First of all you need to look at the road map and news on their implementation. If they are carried out, then you can still give a coin. In any case, you have already lost almost one hundred percent of the investment, and selling it makes little sense.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
MelanBago

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:18:34 AM

First of all, check on Coinmarketcap the coin's website and their listings on Exchange. You can get the infos on the coinmarketcap (heres the link: https://coinmarketcap.com/) Check their website and socail media like telegram channel, Facebook and Twitter. Youll know from them if the Devs are still active or not already. In case the Devs not active anymore better sell it to refund some your money.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
Black Coffee

Activity: 228
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:30:18 AM

I am confused to answer your question, what coin is meant? Since there are many coins available today and if the questions you provide are incomplete, then we will not be able to answer them.
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:30:11 AM

Is the company still exist or already closed?
What coin did you invested for 2 years ago? it only shows that altcoin is more of a pump and dump and by saying if that company still exist. Do you mean the developers?

Forget if it's a company or an ICO project, it only means that many took profits from that coin for the last years and there's no progress on it and it's starting to be dead while it's still surviving with a value of $0.0036.

Why on market this coin still exist?
Because there are people who are still trading on that coin and you can check on how much the market cap of that coin which means that there's still money on it.

payjoe93 (OP)

Activity: 499
Merit: 268

PAYJOE93 DESIGN SERVICE

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 11:10:33 AM

What coin did you invested for 2 years ago? it only shows that altcoin is more of a pump and dump and by saying if that company still exist. Do you mean the developers?

Forget if it's a company or an ICO project, it only means that many took profits from that coin for the last years and there's no progress on it and it's starting to be dead while it's still surviving with a value of $0.0036.

Because there are people who are still trading on that coin and you can check on how much the market cap of that coin which means that there's still money on it.

Hehe, my bad.. im not saying because im affraid that will break rule of this forum..  Smiley

My Coin is E-Dinar ( EDR )..

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

sunsilk

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:48:54 PM

Hehe, my bad.. im not saying because im affraid that will break rule of this forum..  Smiley

It's volume everyday has $76,000 which is still quite high for something that isn't very popular.

Sadly, if you'll go their ANN thread it's last active was since last month. And you'll get words that this coin is totally a dead coin so you better remove your hopes that this coin will be pumped again and move on.

Where have you been for the last 2 years and you didn't sold this coin?

It's current value is $0.02.

Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:39:27 PM

Hehe, my bad.. im not saying because im affraid that will break rule of this forum..  Smiley

It's volume everyday has $76,000 which is still quite high for something that isn't very popular.

Sadly, if you'll go their ANN thread it's last active was since last month. And you'll get words that this coin is totally a dead coin so you better remove your hopes that this coin will be pumped again and move on.

Where have you been for the last 2 years and you didn't sold this coin?

It's current value is $0.02.

EDR did make some noise when it just started and you are right gaining up that volume for a day isnt really bad after all which means theres still engagement of investors or traders on such coin. Having no updates on their thread doesnt mean that the project is dead but we can presume it would really be heading that way but well price would still matter on the demand and interest. Even theres no update but if people still trading it then theres still chance anytime for it to be pumped.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:04:21 PM

Can you specify the coin you are talking about? But to be honest, a drop by 99,64%, if I'm not mistaken, even after a 2-year period may be considered as a total crash. There are two cases why the almost dead coin may still exist: first one - some people for some reason are still holding it, second one, and which is more likely - it is a pegged rate.
ItsZeroLimit

Activity: 238
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:18:46 PM

It's simple, you need to find out if project still moving forward and does it have new ideas and future achievments, that mean that you still have a chance to sell your token with minimal loss, or maybe even with profit.
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 12:02:16 AM

That's why joining the projects social media pages and signing up for newsletters is very important at least with that you can know when to sell off if there is an imminent dump.I remember how i was able to dump a certain coin before it was dumped hard on the market.Sometimes the developers probably run out of cash to continue the project and so investors dump on them.

sunsilk

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:17:14 AM

EDR did make some noise when it just started and you are right gaining up that volume for a day isnt really bad after all which means theres still engagement of investors or traders on such coin. Having no updates on their thread doesnt mean that the project is dead but we can presume it would really be heading that way but well price would still matter on the demand and interest. Even theres no update but if people still trading it then theres still chance anytime for it to be pumped.
It's totally dead now, their thread, the coin itself. I've read a couple of post from people who have some valuable comments about this coin.

I don't know much with EDR but base on the reviews that I'm researching with it, there's no need for someone to stay with this coin. Probably the developers of it earned that much and abandoned the coin and the possibility of them making a new coin is there.

Few people are trading it but even there is, I'm not going to risk my hard earned penny in this coin.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: