Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:07:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚡️ HedgeFX Trading & Investments ⚡️  (Read 636 times)
P2Pfinder (OP)

Activity: 249
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:04:02 PM

Yes, you would be the first at the moment  Smiley

You could start with 0.10 bitcoin and with a 25% fee, just for vouch day by day (and remeber waht i wrote you in PM)

Is this a self moderated thread? Somehow a posting of mine got either lost or redacted or I messed up but I doubt it.

Would I be the very first customer of this service ever?

No, you posted on security board ann, go there  Smiley

My mistake. But as a good side effect, it pushes your thread upward. Maybe that helps.

I would be the first client of this service?

No trusted (by known escrow or otherwise trusted people of the community) test of anyone else available ever?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
someone111

Activity: 453
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:07:28 PM

Could you please show your performance for January and February 2018 when crypto was in bear market?

-
P2Pfinder (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:37:27 PM

Service Still Availabre
P2Pfinder (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:57:51 PM

Added 1Fox ( http://1fox.com) for managing Bitcoin\USD . Smiley
P2Pfinder (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:19:10 AM

First feedbadk from BTCtalk User Cool

Finally I had the chance to test the service. And this is my personal review. I opened an account on 1Broker and after setting 2FA, i gave him email and password for access to account.

Let's start from the things I do not like: in ten days he traded on my account in just three days. The other days he was stopped. He told me that he preferred to operate only in the days when the trend was clear, while the other days he did not trades in order not to take risks. I would have preferred some more trades, also because I think that he follows more than one account and therefore he dedicates himself to the smaller accounts when he has free time.

Let's talk now about what I liked. Surely the result, which is really interesting considering that I had asked for a risk of loss of no more than 40%. Trades were quick, without overlapping and without increasing positions in those moments when the market was against. Open trades never committed all the available margin and this keeps leverage around 100-150x. For the moment I can feel satisfied. I only hope that in the coming weeks he can better follow my account and make some more trades.

These are the performances

P2Pfinder (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:01:58 AM

After a lot of withdrawal from differents account and with amount up 1 BTC made during last 3 months, i added again Simplefx in my trusted broker list.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: