Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:10:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to choose a good partner for your project?  (Read 382 times)
Nida87

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:06:43 AM

check this link

https://www.educationquest.org/blog/pick-a-project-partnerlike-you-pick-a-new-dog/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:35:19 PM

If the project is your idea, then you clearly know about its details better than him. Being a leader is okay because it will create a great atmosphere to your partner and will make him comfortable. However, sometimes, the partner wants to show off by pointing out many unnecessary things. That is why you also should boss him around to get him back on track so he does not take advantage of you. Either way, yes, I do agree with what you said.
teamzeropoint

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:03:32 AM

Totally agree with avoiding any negativity in the project, have seen the results of that in the past. For me the key is to get everyone's buy in and I've only been able to achieve that with a level approach.
danniwide1234

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:08:50 AM

I quite agree with your proposition and the qualities one has to possess to be a good partner for a project. For me when the right partners make up a team the project will most like succeed. It is the right people driving a great project that determine the success of a project. That is why before I buy into a project I looked at the team that makes up the project before any other things because a lot depends on it. For instance the project I am currently involved in '#Merculet' is made of great team with great skills that has been garnish with years of experience. You can read more about the team and project through my signature as a practical example of what a great partner should possess to make a great team.

ajeef

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:36:59 AM

It really depends what kind of project you are trying to do, but overall try to look from other perspective, what do you already have and what do you need. Usually good software developers/programmers aren't really comfortable with talking and leading project and that is ok, they stick to those things they are good at and that is ok. What I'm trying to say is surround yourself with people that you are comfortable with (try to look between your friends/schoolmates from college) and give them function they are good at. And understand that it takes time build good trust between your partners.
kewanz003

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:29:35 PM

Not all our partners are evil, neither are all our partners good. So it's good we choose a partner based on cooperation experience. Choose a partner who can support each other with us
posi

Activity: 2240
Merit: 579

Degens.bet - On-chain 1000x Futures

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:08:29 PM

There was a saying which is " the devil you knew is better than an angel you don't know" and I also believe one's need an instinct in choose the right partner either through some certain test which was know by you or through the use of knowledge or older person advice.

.DEGENS.BET.     ████████████████
     ████████████████
██████████████████████████
██   ████████████████   ██
███  ████████████████  ███
 ▀██████████████████████▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
      ▀████████████▀
         ████████
        ▄▄██████▄▄
      ██████████████
    ██████████████████
      ██
      ██
  ██  ██  ██       ██
    █████████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██
                 ██████
                   ██
           ██
           ██
       ██  ██  ██
         ██████
           ██
      ██
    ██████
  ██  ██  ███████████
      █████████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██
                   ██
                   ██
           ██
         ██████
       ██  ██  ██
           ██
           ██
..TRADE NOW..
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 10:29:13 PM

Some believe that the secret of a successful project is the individual work, and unfortunately, this is a wrong belief.
For me, the partner  is necessary to facilitate the success of any business , is someone who has a good knowledge in some field which you need it, and he/she can  help you to improve your strategy in order to reach your goal in a shortcut way.

But how to choose the appropriate partner?
Before everything,you should know what you want ( the skills , experience ...).
You must know the nature of the partner which is appropriate for your business and understand the person's goals.
Believe me, the nature of a person rarely changes. In contrast, Goals and ambitions may change when there is a  new event or situation.

On the other hand, you should avoid the negative thoughts or  questions. ( Can they help me to do this project?, Will they do this work  in a  long period? ...)

So after you choose the right partner(s)  for your project, How your behaviours should be towards them?

1-Be a leader not a boss:
The leader is one who helps his partners in many things and does not abuse or pressure them.
Fixes  the errors.
Hears the opinions of others, then gives his idea.
He/she always close to his team.

(Source: https://www.lelanddieno.com/2018/03/a-leader-stands-right-with-his-or-her-team/)

(*These two tips are related  to the first point* )
2- Do not order, just ask:
The majority of people do not want orders, so the best thing is to ask , I will explain this point through this example:
When you order your partner through this way: Do this thing within 24 hours. Find a solution for this problem.
Then, he/she may change with you and become uncomfortable for work , and you may lose him. It will be a great loss for you, especially when he/she have unique skills.
But when you ask him like this way :  Can you help me to do this thing please?
Can you  help me to find a solution ?..

Then, He/she will find himself comfortable with you.

3-Motivate your partner:
Motivation is the most essential thing , and it will be by giving positive energy (+) to your partner  , then He/she will give a great effort to help you in many ways and this lead to  improvement and  development in your project .
And negative speech must be avoided   because it will lead to negative energy (-) .

" One hand doesn't clap"

I hope these tips will help everyone.
Have a good weekend guys.  Cheesy

there is a much easier, way, just develop your project and the people that like it just join over time. works for me

Memminger

Activity: 540
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:00:11 PM

Some believe that the secret of a successful project is the individual work, and unfortunately, this is a wrong belief.
For me, the partner  is necessary to facilitate the success of any business , is someone who has a good knowledge in some field which you need it, and he/she can  help you to improve your strategy in order to reach your goal in a shortcut way.

But how to choose the appropriate partner?
Before everything,you should know what you want ( the skills , experience ...).
You must know the nature of the partner which is appropriate for your business and understand the person's goals.
Believe me, the nature of a person rarely changes. In contrast, Goals and ambitions may change when there is a  new event or situation.

On the other hand, you should avoid the negative thoughts or  questions. ( Can they help me to do this project?, Will they do this work  in a  long period? ...)

So after you choose the right partner(s)  for your project, How your behaviours should be towards them?

1-Be a leader not a boss:
The leader is one who helps his partners in many things and does not abuse or pressure them.
Fixes  the errors.
Hears the opinions of others, then gives his idea.
He/she always close to his team.

(Source: https://www.lelanddieno.com/2018/03/a-leader-stands-right-with-his-or-her-team/)

(*These two tips are related  to the first point* )
2- Do not order, just ask:
The majority of people do not want orders, so the best thing is to ask , I will explain this point through this example:
When you order your partner through this way: Do this thing within 24 hours. Find a solution for this problem.
Then, he/she may change with you and become uncomfortable for work , and you may lose him. It will be a great loss for you, especially when he/she have unique skills.
But when you ask him like this way :  Can you help me to do this thing please?
Can you  help me to find a solution ?..

Then, He/she will find himself comfortable with you.

3-Motivate your partner:
Motivation is the most essential thing , and it will be by giving positive energy (+) to your partner  , then He/she will give a great effort to help you in many ways and this lead to  improvement and  development in your project .
And negative speech must be avoided   because it will lead to negative energy (-) .

" One hand doesn't clap"

I hope these tips will help everyone.
Have a good weekend guys.  Cheesy

Indeed 👏 this is what I love about my bitcointalk parter. He does not order or boss me around. He's always up to support me, answer my questions and treat me like a partner and not his secretary. I really like and appreciate the partnership that we have.

If you are looking for a business partner, consider all what is written above, this post gives every precise details of what a partner must have.
Memminger

Activity: 540
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:01:25 PM

These are great points on leading a team. The golden rules are to work the hardest out of the group and be polite when communicating to the team.

Yes sir! As leaders, they should be the role model of everyone.

✓ work hard
✓ inspire
✓ appreciate
✓ be kind

Those are things that should be kept in mind as you work with partner.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 02:26:59 PM

ultimate and the best leadership is beeing executed with the help of the inteligent imperative of the universe, the so called "force"

as the force like an internet like system that predates the human made internet by far, supports individuals directly

but only few individuals understand how it works.

Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:00:04 PM

These are great points on leading a team. The golden rules are to work the hardest out of the group and be polite when communicating to the team.

Yes sir! As leaders, they should be the role model of everyone.

✓ work hard
✓ inspire
✓ appreciate
✓ be kind

Those are things that should be kept in mind as you work with partner.
Good opinion, working team is not just succeeding a project but we need to keep good with our partner. Good partners are those who are comfortable at work seriously and casually, I mean working seriously we are professional and focused on the project and casually we can be good friends in life outside of work.
Gayantha

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:01:05 PM

Hi
Many things have choose a good partner for our project l. We can talk anyone our project and discuss about that and hear him ideas. If the his ideas were good we can apply that ideas to our project.
The best one

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:32:49 PM

Good tips and suggestion from you mate, those can be implemented in practically general project and organization such as also in this ICO project.

My opinion If we want to choose a good partner in a big project I have some advices or suggest for you that you have to choose someone who is compatible or smart  with you as a friend. You'll learn and complete the project with probably less stressful experiences. More importantly, focus on choosing the right mentor or adviser for your project. You can not do a project without a partner. good luck !
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: