Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:58:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRESALE] BITXOXO.EXCHANGE FASTEST GROWING CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE  (Read 4058 times)
kaikai18

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:53:11 PM

The bitxoxo project keep on growing and gets better every day lot of good feedbacks on this thread i hope you sold the softcap so early on presale goodluck

Good thing on the first day of their presale, 40% is already sold. Looks like they could reach their softcap as early as expexted. So let us support this project because they do really have a very nice platform.

really?..this won't surprise me actually!..simply because, I'm expecting it!..the good platforms and best services offered by bitxoxo, there's no reason not to patronize and support this!...this company did a great job and always make us proud!..no wonder, this would be the best worldwide!...congratulations!
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aioservices18

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:02:55 PM

I am feeling super bullish on this one. Exchange-tokens have always given me great profit.
me too!..bullish!...bitxoxo is the best platform where you can buy  or sell and even gift Bitcoins to your friends and family in just one click.  It is also the first company to launch Bitcoin Physical Gift Card.  Isn't it exciting right?....good job for the job well done!..waiting for the best return!
thereactor334

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:10:32 PM

bitxoxo launched its  its App and this is available for free for both the Android and IOS users... Have you downloaded it?..if not, then don't waste your time reading this, I guess this is your chance guyz!.....and enjoy the hassle-free and easiest way to make transactions with bitxoxo!..
kaizer01

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:14:26 PM

Great news. A project is going very well, don't miss this big opportunity. Lets support and join this promising project
definitely!..that' what we are doing right now!..even before, we don't know bitoxoxo, I am a fan of ICO..but when I heard and read everything about bitxoxo, I can't help it but to loved and keep on supporting bitxoxo!..and as of now, I'm still waiting this platforms become available in the whole world!
gin39

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:28:55 PM

Here are the things that we need to know!

Bitxoxo Financial Objectives

1. Increase revenue annually.
2. Review financial activities quarterly.
3. Increase streams of revenue via diversification and operational expansion.
4. Prepare financial statements in accordance with globally accepted accounting procedures.
5. Ensure adequate and effective internal controls are installed and maintained to ensure the security of financial assets.
gin39

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:39:16 PM

good news!..are you ready for bitxoxo expansion?...by means of us, we will contribute in the success of bitxoxo in their expansion...through aggressive marketing campaign on various social media and financial event/ forums, this really made possible!.looking forward for the participation of everyone!
kaikai18

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:51:34 PM

What caught my attention were the Gift card and BCH as the base currency for trading. Cool! I am in!
so cool!..prepaid gift card?..first time!..a brilliant idea only in bitxoxo..you could used their platforms to send gift card!..wow really cool!.. I guess this kind of features will give them marks in the world of cryptocurrency!. keep it up!
aioservices18

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:57:10 PM

BITXOXO is owned and operated by experienced personnel in the industry. The company specializes in services aligned to cryptocurrency trading as it provides a platform that enables users to trade with a secure confidence.  it also focuses on customer satisfaction that lead them to be the best platforms!
thereactor334

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:03:08 PM

By following this project, let's see if the team can really do what they have planned for this one. I am very interested to be part of this project.

as far as I know, they execute their plans accordingly!...they are about to be known globally!..actually their presale was unexpected!..due to the increasing demand of the community!..oh, I can't imagine this before, but now it's the reality!...bitxoxo made it!..job well done bitxoxo!
kaikai18

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:17:45 AM

upon reading the whitepaper of Bitxoxo, they really amazed me in the sense that all of the needs and demands of the community as well as the investors can be seen in their platform. and they ranked as no. 1 on all major search engines! no doubt about it! congrats Bitxoxo to a big success!
aioservices18

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:24:34 AM

A lot of people think that the Bitxoxo exchange is going to be limited to only India. This is wrong.

If you take a look at the roadmap, you can see that they are planning to expand to Singapore, Australia and United Arab Emirates already Q1 2019.

Just think about the room for growth. Bixoxo has already over 10 million dollars in volume every day just from Indian customers.

Source: https://imgur.com/a/D7aGaPD
You are right, Bitxoxo is a project whose team is constantly working to achieve its objectives. I have also taken a look at White Paper and according to Roadmap the expansion to other countries will occur in 2020.
Which is a process that involves negotiation, agreements, regulation, legality, etc.
In order to offer all the services to its users in this case the Debit Card.
that is what good about Bitxoxo, they are now planning to expand in the 3 countries that mentioned above, and in the soonest time, i think they will expand in other countries and become the leading cryptocurrency in the world.
gin39

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:41:41 AM

bitxoxo platform offers the widest spectrum services for the people in india i hope this is not only in india this platform is for other countries also.

This is what i've been telling in this thread. Expanding the services to other countries such as countries around Asia, where cashless method of purchases have been exercised. This will be an innovation if will pushed through, as many people will consider using this services rather than putting cash in their wallet where it's unsafe.
Bitxoxo actually planning to expand its target audience in 3 more countries in Singapore, Australia and United Arab Emirates (UAE) and hoping for expansion to other countries in the world in the soonest time since this company has been operating since 2016.

kaizer01

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:46:40 AM

Excellent and wide marketing approach can definitely make this project go to the road to success. Spreading BITXOXO's aims and goals can make widen the community and attracts clients in the market.
Bitxoxo can rely to my full support to their project! they really amazed me with their amazing platforms and no doubt about its big success in the near future! the community and investors will also increase and support Bitxoxo  and make them the leading digital cryptocurrency globally.
thereactor334

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:53:31 AM

This really is a great investment opertunity.i really love the fact that you have your product ready even before ico.
this is the reason why more investors trust bitxoxo the site is running even before they launch an ico very legit for me and the best trading platform that valued costumer
no doubt for that! i have trusted Bitxoxo at the first that i have seen their whitepaper, and their offers really amazed me together with what they prioritized which is the needs, demands and satisfaction of their users and investors rather than their company's profit so that's why they gain the trust of many people and investors as well.
kaikai18

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:37:27 AM

Once account is verified and confirmed its payment,  they automatically processed.  So no worries when you invest at BITXOXO, they provide customers the best and fastest service in the business.
Yes.. No need to hassle yourself looking for trading, buying and selling bitcoins.. Just 1 click, and you're good to go without worrying about your account security..
absolutely correct! the security that they have given was the no. 1 reason why i love Bitxoxo, and aside being the fastest among other services in the business, is its low processing fee and they offers an excellent customers experience!
aioservices18

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:41:26 AM

Bitxoxo is  envisioned to be the best Bitcoin trading platform in India and even worldwide.

as far as i know, Bitxoxo are going to expand in other countries like Singapore, Australia and United Arab Emirates (UAE) and hoping that they will expand in other countries aside from the 3 that i have mentioned and become on top and leading bitcoin trading.
gin39

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:46:53 AM

bitxoxo is a one of a kind platform i can consider that this was the best trading platform that i have used since i started crypto trading . I find new things here which i cant find from the previous trading platform , i wish for accepting some of erc20 tokens on the platform which i am really focusing . Goodluck for the team
really?! its nice to know that they have really a great and promising features as you've experienced it already. will surely invest to Bitxoxo, thanks for sharing with us about your great experience with the team, and hoping that more investors will invest to their project! kudos to the success of Bitxoxo in the near future!
kaizer01

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:52:21 AM

Bitxoxo has been reviewed by thetechinsider.org

Check out the review here.
thanks for sharing the link with us, it was a big help to know more about Bitxoxo, their platforms and the benefits that we can get after investing to their project. hoping from more updates regarding to their project! thanks again!
thereactor334

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:00:45 PM

Bitxoxo have big a potential to success in the future because BITXOXO is a business conscious bitcoin campany, and The best fastest service business And i really admire there work, I will support this project until to sucess.

lets hope for the big success of Bitxoxo in the nearest future for they really deserved this success because of the features and services they willing to give in order for the satisfaction of everybody and to meet what our needs and demands.
kaikai18

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:25:16 PM

Bitxoxo has the great platform that offers the widest spectrum of services for the people in India. and now they are planning to expand their project in other countries like Singapore, Australia and UAE, hoping that in the soonest time they will also expand in other countries in the whole world. and what i love the most is that using Bitxoxo, i can easily buy, sell and even gift Bitcoins to my family and friends without hassle and with their fastest transaction services. will surely recommend and spread this!
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: