Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:13:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]METHUSELAH - BOTANICAL TRACK & TRACE - MULTINODES - FUTURE READY - SAP  (Read 19120 times)
altcoinhacker

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:04:09 AM

Some "green" coins mean proof of stake. 
Are there plans to move to PoS at some point? 
I kinda like a good old-fashioned PoW cryptocurrency like bitcoin and how it developed over the years. 
My hope is that mining will be a large push to force more efficient renewable energy sources.   
That is awesome to hear that you are mining with renewable sources.
Still looking forward to that exchange listing!  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
metscoin

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 07:12:37 PM

QueenBee HIVE Mining Pool

⤧ METHUSELAH ⤧

Pool: https://hive.gulfcoastmining.com/

US Based
Hourly Payouts
Pool pays all transaction fees
Low Payouts: 0.01 | 0.001 on Sundays
Hosted on Google's best-in-class Cloud

Code:
-a lyra2v2 -o stratum+tcp://hive.gulfcoastmining.com:4530 -u WALLETADDRESS -p c=SAP

FOR POOL MINING SUPPORT AND COMMUNITY, JOIN OUR DISCORD

Discord - https://discord.gg/QE7Rq4x

methuselahdev

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:28:43 PM

Some "green" coins mean proof of stake. 
Are there plans to move to PoS at some point? 
I kinda like a good old-fashioned PoW cryptocurrency like bitcoin and how it developed over the years. 
My hope is that mining will be a large push to force more efficient renewable energy sources.   
That is awesome to hear that you are mining with renewable sources.
Still looking forward to that exchange listing!  Wink

There is no specific plan to move to PoS at this time if we do it will be put to a community vote.
The current exchange fund is almost to the point where we can afford to be listed on Graviex.  Current votes say we are to go ahead with this being our first exchange, this could change at any time, depends on community vote. 
If you would like to take part in the vote I urge you to visit us in https://discord.gg/4p5muhb and vote in the #news channel.

Thanks again.
OLDARH

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

-YAHOO_EU-

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:57:24 PM

I think that as for the first exchange this exchange graviex is quite suitable. And in time you can podnakopit and cryptbridge. We need to start small and move forward.
n3r0srome (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:49:34 PM

I think that as for the first exchange this exchange graviex is quite suitable. And in time you can podnakopit and cryptbridge. We need to start small and move forward.

We held a community vote and Methuselah will not be listed on Graviex. The overall feeling was that is had a bad reputation and penchant for being a coin dumping ground. The Methuselah team is committed to this project long term. We are reserving our funds we have received and donated ourselves for a more reputable exchange like CryptoBridge.

Methuselah is a grassroots project and we value each and every one of our community members. Many of you have already donated and we cannot thank you enough. Please see the addresses below if you would like to donate!  Smiley

SAP Community Donation Fund

BTC Fund: 1P1Sk1A9hTDZRGVuqwgFWRyCk7GRRuemoC  [Current holdings: 0.18352783 BTC ]
-
LTC Fund: LKSc5z5RuHztmmef7vehEiThcT1rj2udeg [Current holdings: 0.8 LTC]
-
ETH (any ERC20): 0x5bcFa1EaaA01a2611F30B1526CaE72F34b3B4D38 [Current holdings: 0.007386 ETH]
-
DOGE Fund: DAxdoYXWvCki6Q39jwnDcgbXUscUzyjRRr [Current holdings: 29998 DOGE]
tparks99

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:09:24 PM

The SAP community is a great one!  They are very active on their discord channel, and are eager to help and answer questions, no matter how small.  I currently have (1) master node with them, and it was a breeze to set up.  I'm loving this coin and can't wait to see it grow more and more as the months go on!  Keep up the great work!
laur2017

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:05:12 PM

Do not think just take action! Grin
marcspot

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:53:55 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2018, 07:39:57 AM by marcspot

This is an awesome coin and needs some funds to get to an exchange. The people on their discord are very nice and active so don't be scared to join.
If you are interested to setup a masternode and need some help just hit me (marcspot#8099) up and maybe I'm able to help you out with the setup.

Don't hesitate and join them on discord https://discord.gg/5qvShSH
kurkarurka

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:28:06 AM

SAP is great coin. I mined it for about 3 days. I have joined few Shared masternodes and I'm happy with the rewards. I'm hopping to see SAP on exchanges.
JeffJohnsonTheNameYouKnow

Activity: 41
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:13:54 AM

I've been mining this coin off and on, about 60% of the way towards a MN.   Coin seems solid and the Devs aren't running so that's good too!
Sam123

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:16:17 AM

I bought some on EXVO.io and I cannot withdraw it and also the BTC
joyfulocean

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:04:26 AM

Methuselah who listen to community will long last. (Good choice not to go for Graviex.)
Your strength comes from the community~~~
Keep going~ Live Long~   
goral123

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:58:30 PM

I have been watching this coin for few weeks now. Devs are responsive and the projects looks good. Keep up the good work guys Smiley Methuselah is a the future of coins.
superpool.pw

Activity: 46

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:43:26 AM

NEW MINING POOL ADDED

http://superpool.pw

Only 0.1% fee

Server pool - 2*8 core CPU, 2Gbit/sec - network
Low latency, scalable and secure mining pool infrastructure
Automatic payouts every 120 minutes
No registration required

Code:
-a lyra2v2 -o stratum+tcp://superpool.pw:4533 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=SAP
OLDARH

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

-YAHOO_EU-

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:55:05 PM

Methuselah is a great coin with a great community. The team are always available on discord and they listen to every opinion.
Recently there was talk of listing on Graviex, but they listened to their community when they voiced concerns. They are now setting their sites higher and will soon be on a good exchange.

I like their approach. They are not trying to rush things as most other cryptos are nowadays. They are taking their time and making choices based on the community voice and the well-being of the coin.

Took a while to mine to a master-node, but I am glad I finally have one. SAP is a keeper, a diamond in the rough, and destined for great things in the future.

Get on board while you can! Join the discord for more info.

https://discord.gg/77HywEZ
I do not know why the community did not like the Graviex exchange, it is well traded with many coins that have much higher capitalization and fame than this coin. But if the community decided to start right away with crypto-bridge - then let it be.
DascheSC
Copper Member

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:46:17 PM

Methuselah coin is called SAP, and I thought that was confusing. I guess that's better than calling it METH!

The Coin itself is Lyra2Rev2 and GPU mined, that to me is important. I'm not a rich person and early mining with my desktop won't produce a whole lot of coins. What I do enjoy in research is the community and active announcements in the channel and not ghosted responsibility I find with a lot of altcoins and even new and upcoming exchanges (decentralized exchanges).

One of the major viewpoints I learned to take is Alt-coin labor of love donation by nearly everyone involved. It is a lot of work to mine (with minimal GPU power) so work in exchange to build a community I applaud.

I applaud for the founders! Great job staff to make value out of sweat equity, it shows in the invested to stabilize the chain, remove bad blocks, support master node restarts, prevent attacks and pay out of pocket to host master nodes and websites.

It is one of my favorites songs' lyrics that I apply interestingly to the sleepless and countless days and nights they put into the effort of managing the community and infrastructure.

I'm quoting Caged The Elephant.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKtsdZs9LJo

Oh there ain't no rest for the wicked
Money don't grow on trees
I got bills to pay, I got mouths to feed
There ain't nothing in this world for free
Oh no, I can't slow down, I can't hold back
Though you know, I wish I could
Oh no there ain't no rest for the wicked
Until we close our eyes for good
[/b]

I don't hold but 300 of these coins and It's a choice to point my GPU toward Methuselah for Sap Coins. I feel this coin will be worth more than I can estimate. I just won't estimate because I don't know.

methuselahdev

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:21:36 AM

**UPDATE**

Check out our new website!!! 

https://methuselahcoin.io

The journey continues!

Oh there ain't no rest for the wicked
Money don't grow on trees
I got bills to pay, I got mouths to feed
There ain't nothing in this world for free
Oh no, I can't slow down, I can't hold back
Though you know, I wish I could
Oh no there ain't no rest for the wicked
Until we close our eyes for good

Great song, isn't that the truth!  lol

methuselahdev

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:10:46 AM

Hi, this project seems really well done for his start. I really appreciate your explorer.
what are your long term projects or products ? Ecommerce Integration what do you mean ?

Thank you, we will continue to do our best.  There is a lot of centralization in this "de-centralized" space, we intend on carving out our own path.

- Zerocash/Zerocoin - with special attention put forth for issues like https://www.chaac.tf.fau.eu/2018/04/12/zerocoinzcoinpivxzoinsmartcashhexxcoin-attack/
- Payment Gateway - we aim to provide a "plug-n-play" payment gateway system that will be utilized in our e-commerce integrations and other payment systems.
- E-commerce - WooCommerce, Shopify, etc. What most promise to deliver but only a few have.
-  ? ? ?  - shhh...it's a secret.

For a slightly longer list please see our website https://methuselahcoin.io and of course we are always happy to answer questions in discord https://discord.gg/4p5muhb.

We are a dedicated team, with a GREAT community.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
- Robert Frost
osnk

Activity: 172
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:50:16 AM

dear developers, when you create a chat of telegrams?
kenshin5

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:12:18 AM

project has been doing good for some time now bit I am apprehensive of the fact that there was a large premine in the form of more than 30% of total supply. Is there any explanation regarding what Devs are doing with it? are they using it in masternodes or selling in phased manner? or locked in ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: