Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:16:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO FINISHED]🔥 Stoxum - rises in value every 10 minutes! + HDEX  (Read 4601 times)
Stoxum (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

Stoxum community manager

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 01:12:31 PM

Do you have github? Share the link pls calisto
Stoxum project did not create project profile there
Hm it’s strange because in the description was written that Stoxum has the open code.
Yes, correctly. But developers don’t use a smart contract for the ICO because STM tokens sell for BTC not ETH.

I already answered one day how we solve the problem of the absence of smart contracts, but I repeat once more on this page. As you know, a ETH smart contract allows you to automatically generate tokens without any complications. In our case, you essentially make an exchange transaction inside Stoxum personal cabinet, using one of the available currencies.
In personal cabinet for you will be available 5 personal wallets: BTC, ETH, BCH, LTC and XRP. After payment within 10-30 minutes on your STM wallet in your personal account will be accrued STM tokens

Stoxum ICO - hybrid decentralized exchange
1 STM = 0.00002 BTC
Rexrace
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:13:59 PM

Hi there. Do you have bounty? I can not find the link. Or maybe you will announce it later?
team wrote in the blog (or another place, I dont remeber) that Bounty will start in May.
Stoxum (OP)
Copper Member

Stoxum community manager

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 01:14:38 PM

Hi there. Do you have bounty? I can not find the link. Or maybe you will announce it later?

Yes, we will have a bounty. The reason why we have not yet launched the program - since we sell all 100% of the emission to investors, we ourselves will need to buy token sin PRE-SALE to cover the costs of the bounty program

1 STM = 0.00002 BTC
supernva

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:16:03 PM

"Stoxum is a unique business solution with the help of which companies will be able to launch their own decentralized exchange of cryptocurrencies in a few clicks" - do you think that it's ok for the cryptocurrencies market to have 100 new coins everyday? I thought that the problem now is the enourmous number of ICOs and skam coins.
flexnbit

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:19:48 PM

Hm it’s strange because in the description was written that Stoxum has the open code.
Yes, correctly. But developers don’t use a smart contract for the ICO because STM tokens sell for BTC not ETH.

I already answered one day how we solve the problem of the absence of smart contracts, but I repeat once more on this page. As you know, a ETH smart contract allows you to automatically generate tokens without any complications. In our case, you essentially make an exchange transaction inside Stoxum personal cabinet, using one of the available currencies.
In personal cabinet for you will be available 5 personal wallets: BTC, ETH, BCH, LTC and XRP. After payment within 10-30 minutes on your STM wallet in your personal account will be accrued STM tokens

Hi. I understant that your project is the exchange platform that allows users to buy the different tokens, but do you plan to add your STM token on exchanges after ICO?
Stoxum (OP)
Copper Member

Stoxum community manager

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 01:20:19 PM

Hm, interesting project. Want to learn more about Stoxum. What are the methods of payment? Do you accept btc and bch?
During the ICO we will accept BTC, LTC, ETH, BCH and XRP. So, yep, we will accept BTC and BCH
What are the killing features in your project? Smth that no project from already existing dont have. Hope u have some features

If we talk about the advantages that no one or almost no one has, then we can determine such things:
1. Trading bots are built right into the platform
2. Full transparency of ALL operations inside the ecosystem
3. The ability to run your exchange by having a sufficient number of tokens on the balance sheet and the exchange will have liquidity of the whole ecosystem
4. The security of a decentralized exchange and the speed of centralized - that is, we are a hybrid
5. All 100% of the emission is sold to investors. The team also buys tokens on a closed pre-sale to pay for the advisors and for the bounty program + itself to get revenue

Sounds strong. For what tasks will you use bots? They are like the artificial intelligence that will help users

On every exchange that provides API (we provide it too) there are trading bots. They allow you to trade in automatic mode 24/7, while you physically can not be behind the monitor. This is not an artificial intelligence - trading bots with a lot of settings that allow you to earn in automatic mode

1 STM = 0.00002 BTC
Rexrace
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:25:20 PM

"Stoxum is a unique business solution with the help of which companies will be able to launch their own decentralized exchange of cryptocurrencies in a few clicks" - do you think that it's ok for the cryptocurrencies market to have 100 new coins everyday? I thought that the problem now is the enourmous number of ICOs and skam coins.
Scams are the real problem of ICO. I have not once faced with scammers. But maybe the strength of the Stoxum system will be that the decision to add tokens to the site will be taken together by all users? I understood that they offer consumers to make the choice themself.
Nina-coin

Activity: 266
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:27:28 PM

|\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\   - The project has been successfully listed at FOXICO
       \@/

https://foxico.io/project/stoxum

Hello everyone! I'm even outraged by such a low score. The team does not take a single token for free and will redeem tokens on general terms. Simple whitelabel solutions. Good site. Professional advertising...
djuragan

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:27:43 PM

This could be a good partner for every factory that have the need for funding, with it they could make their own cryptocurrency that can be used to gain some investment that will be able to expand their company, without having to struggle to code for a new cryptocurrency.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Stoxum (OP)
Copper Member

Stoxum community manager

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 01:28:41 PM

I think that we have already mentioned this somewhere, but still. To run your project, you need to have a security stock of tokens in your wallet and it will not be a small amount - so we try to reduce the number of sites that will be created without a goal. In addition, the voting system for the addition of coins will be completely transparent and will reveal any dishonest votes.

1 STM = 0.00002 BTC
Stoxum (OP)
Copper Member

Stoxum community manager

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 01:29:40 PM

Hi. I understant that your project is the exchange platform that allows users to buy the different tokens, but do you plan to add your STM token on exchanges after ICO?

Sure, this mentioned in our Roadmap. Up to 10 exchanges at the end of the year

1 STM = 0.00002 BTC
ellleM

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:32:33 PM

Guys, I need u help. Explain me for what need the white label? is it the ready-made solution to create new Exchange? or other products?
Stoxum (OP)
Copper Member

Stoxum community manager

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 01:33:24 PM

|\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\   - The project has been successfully listed at FOXICO
       \@/

https://foxico.io/project/stoxum

Hello everyone! I'm even outraged by such a low score. The team does not take a single token for free and will redeem tokens on general terms. Simple whitelabel solutions. Good site. Professional advertising...

this is a legitimate assessment for ICO, which does not disclose the details of the team. We will soon post information on advisors - this will add a few points.

1 STM = 0.00002 BTC
Stoxum (OP)
Copper Member

Stoxum community manager

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 01:36:27 PM

Guys, I need u help. Explain me for what need the white label? is it the ready-made solution to create new Exchange? or other products?

Hi. Yes, you are right, but the core functionality could be used for crypto processing, for example for e-commerce

1 STM = 0.00002 BTC
vadimazov

Activity: 274

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:41:38 PM

Really nice project. I'm surprised that so few people know about stoxum but I think this situation will change.
Do you accept fiat or just cryptocurrency? 
ellleM

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:45:01 PM

Hi. Yes, you are right, but the core functionality could be used for crypto processing, for example for e-commerce
If everyone can open their exchange, will not this lead to a glut of the market?
AbrammFry08

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:46:40 PM

If everyone can open their exchange, will not this lead to a glut of the market?
Competition is good. It forces to think out new successful decisions.
Stoxum (OP)
Copper Member

Stoxum community manager

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 01:47:29 PM

Really nice project. I'm surprised that so few people know about stoxum but I think this situation will change.
Do you accept fiat or just cryptocurrency? 

The main part of the marketing campaign will begin before the start of the public sale (10 May), so it seems that the project does not appear very much, although we now have many banners on popular sites.

1 STM = 0.00002 BTC
Stoxum (OP)
Copper Member

Stoxum community manager

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 01:49:41 PM

True. We also think so. But again - not everyone can launch their exchange - for this you need to have a fairly large number of STM tokens on your account

1 STM = 0.00002 BTC
ellleM

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:54:19 PM

True. We also think so. But again - not everyone can launch their exchange - for this you need to have a fairly large number of STM tokens on your account
Agree with you. Your platform will provide good consulting decisions for investors and it will give a chance for many companies become stronger with their business.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: