Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:30:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ETN Mobile Miner is giving Free ETN?
Yes - 23 (65.7%)
No - 3 (8.6%)
Don't Know - 9 (25.7%)
Total Voters: 35

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Electroneum (ETN) Mobile Miner  (Read 1840 times)
Mrjenong

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:02:03 PM

ETN the price of its coins is too small, the cost to mine etn is much greater than its profit.
if I choose, I'd better mine bytecoin. the price is now up and easy on the mine. ETN In the mobile version is strongly discouraged, because it makes hot hp and quickly drop its batteries

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoFlamingo

Activity: 82

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:37:53 AM

Mobile miner got really slower, but good is, that miner after update doesn´t crash few times a day, so it keeps finally mining constantly.
afridi90

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:22:33 PM

i am facing a problem form last day... my minner gives me 5 to 6 coins daily on hash rate 30 but from yesterday my minner gives me only 3 to 4 coin any one here also facing same problem....ETN team is working hard to make app better and i see the ETN brigth feature also but still there app have some small problems
BossyCat

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:58:51 PM

Any idea about Bytecoin, guys?
Imo, ETN doesn't worth it. It drain out my phone life so quickly.
brunocrypto

Activity: 138
Merit: 2

Globalcurrency -100% backed by gold

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:35:01 PM

ETN do not drain life phone, because it's a simulation of Mining with real coin gain.

It's doesn't use your cpu/gpu, and the battery life is about the same (maybe draining 5% more? need to test it)

❏ GOLDEN CURRENCY
| First cash private money on blockchain |
▬▬▬▬[ 100% backed by gold ]▬▬▬▬
dudezt

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:16:20 PM

hmm guys

I finally receveid the message that all those 200 ETNs would be processed and sent to my wallet last week, but they still didn't show. I have even received another batch with about 27 etns and they do show in my wallet, but those 200 do not.

Anyone with this problem?

I also have the need to relaunch the app now and then like others here btw
tg88
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1399

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:16:50 AM

It's doesn't use your cpu/gpu, and the battery life is about the same (maybe draining 5% more? need to test it)

12% in my case, I think it's viable.

▄██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀░
███████████▀▄░█
██████████░███░
███████▀▀░▀▀█▀▀
█████▀░░░░░░░▀▄
█████░░░░░░░░░█
█████▄░░░░░░░▄▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄███
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
████████████▀██
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████░░░░░░░
██████░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
██████▄░░░░▄▄▄░
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
██████████▀▀▀▀▀
███████▀░▀█▄░░░
██████░░░░░█▄░▄
█████░░▄▄▄▄▄██▀
█████▀▀▀░░░░▄█▄
█████░░░▄▄█▀▀░█
██████▄█▀▀░░░░▀
███████▄▄░░░░░░
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████░████████████
████████████▀▄████████████
█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
████░░░██░██░░░░█░░░░░████
████░░░▄▄▀▄▄░░▀▀▄▀▀░░░████
████▄░░▀▀░▀▀░░░░▀░░░░▄████
█████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████
▀████████████████████████▀
kadal88

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:23:52 AM

Electronium is a very good coin in the future it can make X10 can even more, so the miner is a good miner. Well, I think so .....
sheenarif (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:54:00 AM

Electronium is a very good coin in the future it can make X10 can even more, so the miner is a good miner. Well, I think so .....

Yes you are right mate, I have 1500+ ETN till now in just a month. That means I will have 18K ETN at the end of this year which is not at all bad in any case. The price is also increasing, So I am happy with it Smiley
sripam

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:18:20 AM

hmm guys

I finally receveid the message that all those 200 ETNs would be processed and sent to my wallet last week, but they still didn't show. I have even received another batch with about 27 etns and they do show in my wallet, but those 200 do not.

Anyone with this problem?

I also have the need to relaunch the app now and then like others here btw

Have same experince, anybody know , how to request a look from ETN teamwork??
sheenarif (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:03:22 PM

Electroneum Network Upgrade

As you may be aware our v2.0 network upgrade is planned for 30th May 2018 (block height 307,500). The estimated time of upgrade will be 09:30 UTC. To enable you to continue trading / mining Electroneum it is critical that you update your Electroneum nodes and wallet software in advance of the planned network upgrade. The latest date you should update by is 29th May, however we suggest that you SWITCH NOW as a matter of urgency. All transactions created with the latest RPC and CLI wallets will be accepted after the upgrade block, however if you have any transactions in the mempool that were generated with old versions of the CLI or RPC they will fail and be returned to sender.

Upgrade Overview

This major release is aimed at increasing transaction speed and minimising transaction size, in preparation for mass adoption and an exponential increase in global transactional volume.

Anti- ASIC

Implementation of ASIC resistance.

Transfer Fee Increase

We have increased our base fee from 0.01 ETN to 0.1 ETN.

Reduced Privacy

Disabling RingCT & Mixin privacy features means we can fit significantly more transactions into each block than with them enabled. This means less wait to get a transaction into a block and a leaner blockchain size. Wallets are still private as we will continue to use a new stealth wallet address for every blockchain transaction so there is still significantly more privacy than with Bitcoin or Ethereum, but considerably less privacy than with a privacy focused coin like Monero.

Mempool life to 3 days

During times of high transactional volumes you will now have 3 days for the transaction to complete rather than the current 24 hours period.

2 minute blocks

We are moving from one to two minute blocks which will significantly decrease the chance of an orphan block being created.

Block Reward

We are doubling the block reward to ensure that the daily ETN block reward is unaffected.

Reduce difficulty window

We are reducing the difficulty window to check every 360 blocks to adjust the difficulty every 12 hours (in line with current adjustment period).

What happens if I don’t update my nodes?

Failure to update your nodes in advance of the upgrade on May 30th will result in the following:

You will no longer be able to trade Electroneum

You would still be getting valid looking transaction hashes but they would be FALSE

You will have to resynchronise your blockchain data after implementing the correct daemon

Any deposits made on / after the network upgrade will not be visible to you

Any withdrawals on / after the network upgrade will not be visible to the end customer

Ultimately this will result in a huge amount of additional administration to resolve the above deposit and withdrawal failures

Ways to update your nodes

Method One – Compile from source code

Using our GitHub page (link below). Once compiled override the old binaries with the new ones.

https://github.com/electroneum/electroneum/tree/v2.0.0.0

Method Two – Download binaries

From our GitHub release page (link below). Once downloaded you need to check the ‘checksum’ on the zip files to confirm that they are the official versions. Unzip the new binaries over the old ones.

https://github.com/electroneum/electroneum/releases/tag/v2.0.0.0

Checking you’re up to date

Once completed restart and check that you are running the correct version of the daemon and wallet software using this command:

Linux / Mac
./electroneumd –version
./electroneum-wallet-cli –version
./electroneum-wallet-rpc –version –rpc-bind-port 12345

Windows
electroneumd.exe –version
electroneum-wallet-cli.exe –version
electroneum-wallet-rpc.exe –version –rpc-bind-port 12345

These commands should output the following:

Electroneum ‘May 2018’ (v2.0.0.0-31f729a)

Thank you for your continued support for the Electroneum project.
sheenarif (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:42:19 PM

WIN A CHANCE TO SEE RICHARD SPEAKING AT BCI SUMMIT IN NEW YORK!

The Electroneum CEO Richard Ells will be speaking at the Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Investment summit in New York! Following the huge success of the last four BCI events, they are offering you the chance to win a VIP, all-expense paid trip to the BCI summit in New York; the big apple of business. For your chance to win a VIP trip to New York to see Richard’s presentation on the future of cryptocurrencies, you need to do just two things; please head over to the BCI twitter page; https://twitter.com/BciSummit, give BCI a follow, then fill out their competition form here; https://bcisummit.com/offers/VIP-trip-giveaway.html

Richard is making a presentation and is part of a panel discussion, (see here; https://bcisummit.com/speakers.html) but with your support BCI have agreed to make some high level introductions for Electroneum if we can get OUR community to rally round and increase the BCI Summit’s Twitter follower number.

The deadline is 29th May and your vote contributes to our exposure at this event, so we would be very grateful if you could hurry over and hit “follow” to maximise ETN’s exposure at the BCI Summit.

User Numbers!

Just a quick update to point out that as of today we have over 1.43m users through viral marketing alone! We have the instant payment system being filmed by a documentary crew on the 8th June and we are hoping to have that fully live by the end of Q3 this year, allowing vendors around the world to start accepting instant crypto payments via their ecommerce systems, epos (tills) and via the Electroneum app. Once that happens, we will start marketing and using our partners to grow our numbers to REALLY substantial numbers!

Yesterday (over 24 hours) we saw over 200,000 unique mobile miners, remember that the active miners number on the app is showing how many are active RIGHT NOW. A lot of people drop in and out through the day. Again, this is before we’ve really given the users anywhere to SPEND their ETN, and before our partners have started promoting us to large volumes of new users.

Support Desk Update

ETN is pleased to announce our new Support desk system! Support has always been central to our community- your feedback not only assists in our growth and development but also brings us closer to you. As you will know, most other Cryptocurrencies do not facilitate a support desk and this has meant we are extremely busy, however, our connection with our users drives the direction of ETN therefore it seemed natural to migrate to a more advanced and more interactive form of support desk. Our partnership with Jira will see us into a new level of support communication, we hope you enjoy the experience and benefit more from this progressive platform. Please do not forget to follow the correct link to receive help and assistance for all your ETN needs; https://support.electroneum.com

Remember the critical update regarding the Electroneum Network Upgrade

There is a CRITICAL network upgrade planned for 30th May 2018 (block height 307,500). The estimated time of upgrade will be 09:30 UTC.

If you are a regular App user or my.electroneum.com user, you do not need to do anything. However, if you mine via a Pool please ensure that pool is aware that they MUST update their wallet and node software before May 29th.

The latest software is available from GitHub

Please share this information as much as possible to ensure a smooth transition that will bring about numerous positive changes within the community! The full information on how to update your nodes are clearly outlined here on the blog: https://electroneum.com/2018/05/17/critical-electroneum-network-upgrade/

Thank you for your involvement this week, do remember to share our news regarding the Network upgrade and have a fantastic week!

The Electroneum Team.
mobile04151985

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:24:28 PM

Yes you are right mate, I have 1500+ ETN till now in just a month. That means I will have 18K ETN at the end of this year which is not at all bad in any case. The price is also increasing, So I am happy with it Smiley

My friend, You know i have miner 4 PCS RX 460 i mined before a lot way back January 6, 2018 it was $ 0.2 after a month gets slow and now, i should say it was not increasing really 0.02 might goes up little bit not really increasing because it went down again and again but I still hoping for this coins maybe next year.
sheenarif (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:37:08 PM

My friend, You know i have miner 4 PCS RX 460 i mined before a lot way back January 6, 2018 it was $ 0.2 after a month gets slow and now, i should say it was not increasing really 0.02 might goes up little bit not really increasing because it went down again and again but I still hoping for this coins maybe next year.

Don't compare crypto in crypto market mate, bitcoin was also close to 20k $, so no one can predict anything here. The continuous hard work for any project makes it successful. ETN will give good results end of this year.
ay-x

Activity: 153

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:25:22 PM

I really can not believe that the mobile phone is digging and bringing in income.
Maybe I'm being very prejudiced.
Obviously I have never tried and will not try. Who knows I'll regret it
Tidsdilatation

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 06:31:31 PM

ETN network as a whole has been having alot of issues lately. No real answer on why all these issues are comming now, but it suggests bad coding during the stress of the ICO. Maybe they took shortcuts to make launch schedual?
Anyway, i hope they fix their shit. I was involved in their ICO and it seemed very good and greatly managed. As of later it has declined.
deepcryptomine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:00:30 AM

since may 11, I noticed that the mobile miner got slower , I only get about 5 etn for 24 hours non stop running. Anybody experiences the same??
Yes, it really came down.

As the new users are joining/using the miner app, the rewards are getting lower. I started when there were around 95k users and now there are more than 145k users. I am wondering how high the user count go and at what stage even running the simulation of mining won't get you much ETN/day. If someone has those figures it will be helpful.
KatrinSmile

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:07:44 AM

guys, I faced the following problem: the first ETN payment was on April 7. then a month mainil without pay. there were over 200 coins. On may 10 it happened as if charging, but on balance they have not appeared to this day...15 may consistently lists when I've earned more than 10. can someone help me? someone faced the same problem ?
sheenarif (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:06:33 AM

guys, I faced the following problem: the first ETN payment was on April 7. then a month mainil without pay. there were over 200 coins. On may 10 it happened as if charging, but on balance they have not appeared to this day...15 may consistently lists when I've earned more than 10. can someone help me? someone faced the same problem ?

Yes it happened due to heavy load on the transaction sysytem. But all ETN are started coming in wallets after that. If you have not received till now than not to worry about anything as you will receive all your mined ETN in your wallet soon. Keep refreshing your wallet. ETN will be there soon.
mobile04151985

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:24:46 AM

Don't compare crypto in crypto market mate, bitcoin was also close to 20k $, so no one can predict anything here. The continuous hard work for any project makes it successful. ETN will give good results end of this year.
My friend we already know that crypto marktet now has been up and down. but this coin has to be many issue unlike those other coins we know. Its worthy to assume thinking that when crypto market blooming to the moon and this coins going to success together those huge coins there i just hopeful to the team to never allow hacker taken back down again those issue.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: