Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:07:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to Bitcoin Cash?  (Read 469 times)
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:16:37 PM

I'm a very noob when it comes to cryptocurrency and things related to it, and started my journey as a crypto trader running the risk of buying some bitcoins to trade. Things got more interested when the Bitcoin price drastically spiked last couple of months, and, of course, I made some considerable amount of money out of it at the time, it felt me like I started on trading in the nick of time. At the time, there were some news spreading about the positivity of Bitcoin Cash, and also it was its high peak. Then I immediately converted all of my Bitcoin that I had at the time to Bitcoin Cash, and waited it to go more upward.

But, unfortunately, things haven't been well as I expected in the recent months, it's only crashening. But with the recent spike happening with Bitcoin, there're a little hope that Bitcoin Cash finally go up. I want to know about what are your opinions about Bitcoin Cash, and, hopefully can we expect it to be a life saver or is it just a dying coin with no future?

I think it will stay. It will not replace Bitcoin but well it is complicated there is a number of vested interests in play. I do expect both to do well going forward. Still Cash is only a fork some will say and Bitcoin is the original. I lack the technical background but some say, if a fork is doing too well the original will just apply the changes successful for the fork.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:39:02 AM

I'm a very noob when it comes to cryptocurrency and things related to it, and started my journey as a crypto trader running the risk of buying some bitcoins to trade. Things got more interested when the Bitcoin price drastically spiked last couple of months, and, of course, I made some considerable amount of money out of it at the time, it felt me like I started on trading in the nick of time. At the time, there were some news spreading about the positivity of Bitcoin Cash, and also it was its high peak. Then I immediately converted all of my Bitcoin that I had at the time to Bitcoin Cash, and waited it to go more upward.

But, unfortunately, things haven't been well as I expected in the recent months, it's only crashening. But with the recent spike happening with Bitcoin, there're a little hope that Bitcoin Cash finally go up. I want to know about what are your opinions about Bitcoin Cash, and, hopefully can we expect it to be a life saver or is it just a dying coin with no future?

I think it will stay. It will not replace Bitcoin but well it is complicated there is a number of vested interests in play. I do expect both to do well going forward. Still Cash is only a fork some will say and Bitcoin is the original. I lack the technical background but some say, if a fork is doing too well the original will just apply the changes successful for the fork.

Bitcoin Cash has the ability to do smart contracts in the future and act as a platform which means it would also be possibly to have ICOs using that blockchain. In that way it could become a rival not only to Bitcoin but also Ethereum. But that's a long shot and there are so many 3rd gen platforms with significant improved scaling that it seems rather unlikely at this stage.

TaofenBoy

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:51:33 PM

BCH is still very good, at least its team is still working hard, I think your choice is not wrong, although the market is not good, but I think BCH is a good investment project!
skyline247

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:20:59 PM

Who knows. Might just end up doing very well alongside the likes of bitcoin and ethereum or it might end up dying out and the developers pull out of the project, Either way there is no way to tell or predict what is going to happen to bitcoin cash. For what it's worth, I am rooting for the coin and hoping that it does well, at least we can say that one fork actually ended up surviving.
Faithgg

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:17:29 AM

What did you see about this coin. Since its inception, Bitcoin Cash has proven to be extremely powerful and has quickly become one of the most expensive electronic funds today due to its extremely fast growth rate. In just a few hours, Bitcoin Cash immediately gained 122% of its value. Bitcoin Cash is the second most valuable currency in the world, after Bitcoin.
sensei

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:56:30 AM

Bitcoincash inclination be noncurrent when the bitcoin lightning above is energized.
bibitao61

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:11:14 PM

Im not really into Bcash, i just dont see any future in it. I dont want to start FUD or something like that, you better investing to something really worth i mean try to investing in ICO, dont just invest in random ICO go check the team background first. Do some little research and youll be find.
Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:23:27 PM

Observing the critics and the concept of this coin along with the power of the market, we find a stabilization of price or even a possible increase. Thus its structure and velocity is formidable generating positive or negative speculations. However we know of his position and the number of strong hands in this coin, so we can expect a good future for this coin, stressing that it is a concept of the market and not an absolute truth.
Agree with you. But I think that this coin grows only on behalf of its creators, technologically, it does not give anything new to the market.
bibitao27

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:09:11 PM

Bitcoin cash is a fairly good altcoin with steady performance and dedicated community. And it's price always has been near 10% of BTC on both rise and fall. And would be a good alternative to diversify your portfolio.
asadovski

Activity: 202

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 07:09:27 PM

i think bitcoin cash will show us some profit about one year. it is promissing coin.
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:14:37 PM

I don't think this is a promising coin at all. When the real bitcoin overcomes their problems with slow confirmation times and high fees then bitcoincash will be rendered useless. Just another fork like bitcoin gold with no real purpose, unlike ethereum which has corporate uses.

Dominic_King

Activity: 119

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:14:09 PM

BTC is likely to replace Bitcoin in the future. BTC has many advantages. The value increased dramatically because it is the next version from Bitcoin, which is trusted and traded by the community.
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:09:07 PM

If Bitcoin would have crashed after the Bitcoin Cash fork then there was a chance for it but since that didn't happen I don't see Bitcoin cash having a great future. At this point it is just a fork of Bitcoin and the only reason it is still relevant currently is cause its creator is pumping money into the project and once he stops doing that the project is going to start going downwards.

asdn192zhhhh

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:51:24 AM

Bitcoin Cash have the chance to be an good payment option. Bitcoin its to expensive to pay with it normal things.
mboileau

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:43:05 AM

Bitcoin cash was created in the value of the splitting of bitcoin directly compete with the transaction done online dependent upon the cash, coins the largest competitor to first currency in the market bitcoin cash value will increase
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: