Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:33:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Crypto-Trade now allowing users to create their own securities!  (Read 2654 times)
Crypto-Trade (OP)

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2013, 04:52:31 PM

Users can now create their own securities on Crypto-Trade!

- Currencies for securities include BTC, LTC, PPC, and XPM.
- All users are welcome to create their own (there is a fee to deter scammers and spam)
- The system is similar to BTCT and Litecoin Global, so security owners from there should feel at home!

To check it out with a logged in account, you can access it from your drop-down menu or go here!

Questions or concerns? Feel free to reply to any of our threads, or come join us in chat!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 08:17:00 PM

- All users are welcome to create their own (there is a fee to deter scammers and spam)
- The system is similar to BTCT and Litecoin Global, so security owners from there should feel at home!

To check it out with a logged in account, you can access it from your drop-down menu or go here!

Questions or concerns? Feel free to reply to any of our threads, or come join us in chat!

Because bitcoin really needs yet another instance of citizen finance destined to screw the new and the lazy out of money.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
MilkyLep

Activity: 583
Merit: 500

Bitcoin for all & all for Bitcoin

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 04:12:51 AM

It's great to see you guys try and pick up the slack in the securities market. I hope you're location and planning for this move pays off. I wish you success.

Either you own the bitcoins(private keys) or you don't. However with moneroj, nobody knows what you own.
Secure. Private. Untraceable.
Crypto-Trade (OP)

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 06:37:13 AM

It's great to see you guys try and pick up the slack in the securities market. I hope you're location and planning for this move pays off. I wish you success.

We're hoping to do just that! Thanks for your support. Smiley

forevernoob

Activity: 687

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 04:34:32 PM

And what makes you diffrent from BTCT and others?
Won't you be taken down by "the regulators" aka FinCEN?

reactor

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 04:51:08 PM

Because bitcoin really needs yet another instance of citizen finance destined to screw the new and the lazy out of money.

Let's rephrase that...

"Because bitcoin really needs yet another instance of citizen finance ASIC manufacturers destined to screw the new and the lazy out of money."

Wink

On a more serious note, at least on an exchange or with securities there is some ability to contribute a small sum to reap decent rewards.  BTCT failed, Havelock IPO's are a joke because most of the time less than 10 individuals can scoop up the entire IPO and do a mad flip for profit (rather than believing in the IPO itself), etc.  Considering checking this out as we wouldn't mind crowd-funding one of our next ventures.
MPOE-PR

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 12:22:02 AM

On a more serious note, at least on an exchange or with securities there is some ability to contribute a small sum to reap decent rewards.  BTCT failed, Havelock IPO's are a joke because most of the time less than 10 individuals can scoop up the entire IPO and do a mad flip for profit (rather than believing in the IPO itself), etc.  Considering checking this out as we wouldn't mind crowd-funding one of our next ventures.

Yeah, but see, that's precisely the problem here: investing is a thing. A very old, very storied, and powerful thing worthy of study and respect. Talking some intellectually lazy people into forking over a few pittances so as to fund whatever personal project has nothing to do with investing, nor is it particularly a good thing for anyone involved. It doesn't belong in Bitcoin. No matter how many new instances of junk are pushed forth, it's still junk.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
enderbender

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 05:34:42 AM

... Talking some intellectually lazy people into forking over a few pittances so as to fund whatever personal project has nothing to do with investing, nor is it particularly a good thing for anyone involved. It doesn't belong in Bitcoin. ...

like s.mg and like s.nsa?

chinese fortune say "you are what you hate.... eventually"
neotrix

Activity: 428

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2013, 07:13:37 AM

... Talking some intellectually lazy people into forking over a few pittances so as to fund whatever personal project has nothing to do with investing, nor is it particularly a good thing for anyone involved. It doesn't belong in Bitcoin. ...

I would'nt have commented it myself but nice shot... Grin

Crypto-trade.com : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=149458.0
https://koddos.com and http://kovpslayer.com.  "Bitcointalkdiscount" to get 10% discount recurring.
MPOE-PR

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 12:14:33 PM

The problem with meaningfully comparing things is that they have to have something in common.

neotrix

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2013, 11:14:05 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2013, 11:29:23 PM by neotrix

The problem with meaningfully comparing things is that they have to have something in common.

Why? They don't? Yes right... As we didn't have hosted scam right now... This is hard to compare....

Wish you the best MPOE-PR

Regards, Neotrix

https://koddos.com and http://kovpslayer.com.  "Bitcointalkdiscount" to get 10% discount recurring.
MPOE-PR

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 02:01:55 PM

Why? They don't? Yes right... As we didn't have hosted scam right now... This is hard to compare....

Care to try that again in English?

jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 11:55:18 PM

Problem 4 : Permeating all the foregoing and sufficiently so to become a problem in its own right is the incredible arrogance of the recently liberated corporate slaveboisxi working as independent coders. Seriously, start working on the BTC securities trade system of the future without ever having worked for MPEx, without having humbly presented your inept ideas to the most grandiose master Mircea Popescu (ie, me), without anything like that ? O, why, because you’re a special little trainflake of brilliance and genius who can ? Really ?

Guys what do you think you are doing creating a security exchange without the all mighty mircea popescu's permission and guidance.. How dare you.. Everyone knows that only exchanges with a 30btc registration fee are legit..
neotrix

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2013, 07:40:39 PM

Problem 4 : Permeating all the foregoing and sufficiently so to become a problem in its own right is the incredible arrogance of the recently liberated corporate slaveboisxi working as independent coders. Seriously, start working on the BTC securities trade system of the future without ever having worked for MPEx, without having humbly presented your inept ideas to the most grandiose master Mircea Popescu (ie, me), without anything like that ? O, why, because you’re a special little trainflake of brilliance and genius who can ? Really ?

Guys what do you think you are doing creating a security exchange without the all mighty mircea popescu's permission and guidance.. How dare you.. Everyone knows that only exchanges with a 30btc registration fee are legit..

Apologies to God of Securities... Grin

Care to try that again in English?

Not for you Smiley I dont have time to waste with god of securities...

MPOE-PR

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 03:47:36 PM

Fighting with sense because you don't like me is the actual waste.

neotrix

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2013, 06:09:17 PM

Fighting with sense because you don't like me is the actual waste.

No matter I like you or not, I don't trust in you as a god that's all...

However let take 1 minute of my time to explain you why I'm not going to waste more than that for you. Well, You came in this thread with just an angry post with no argumentation excepting the fact the website isnt called Mpex... It looks like a company (Individual) fearing new competitors. If you're website was perfect you shouldn't fear about that. If your website isn't perfect then you shouldn't waste your time posting in thread of your competitors. Your attitude show a lack of confidence in your business, that's sad.

You will notice I never came in Mpex thread to say what I'm thinking about (Not because there are nothing to be said about), but because Crypto-trade isn't perfect yet so I have no time to waste for that.

Hoping this little answer will enlight you a bit more with the sense of my previous reply. If you cannot understand my english then I'm sorry. At worst we could speak another language together in MP (French, Spanish) as I guess with your high skills you don't speak only your native language. I will care to explain you it again...

Regards, Neotrix

MPOE-PR

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 08:13:39 PM

However let take 1 minute of my time to explain you why I'm not going to waste more than that for you. Well, You came in this thread with just an angry post with no argumentation excepting the fact the website isnt called Mpex... It looks like a company (Individual) fearing new competitors. If you're website was perfect you shouldn't fear about that. If your website isn't perfect then you shouldn't waste your time posting in thread of your competitors. Your attitude show a lack of confidence in your business, that's sad.

You will notice I never came in Mpex thread to say what I'm thinking about (Not because there are nothing to be said about), but because Crypto-trade isn't perfect yet so I have no time to waste for that.

Hoping this little answer will enlight you a bit more with the sense of my previous reply. If you cannot understand my english then I'm sorry. At worst we could speak another language together in MP (French, Spanish) as I guess with your high skills you don't speak only your native language. I will care to explain you it again...

Regards, Neotrix

Neotrix honey, citizen finance constructions never have been and never will be anything like competitors to MPEx. The point isn't "angry", it isn't "competition", it isn't a matter of me personally or what I'd like or how you'd like things to be or anything of the sort. I am graciously pointing out that repeating the same mistakes with another iteration of passing off non-securities as the real deal is foolish.

The options are to take heed, get back to the drawing board and come up with something actually useful, or else ignore me (which includes ignoring the history of this exact scenario playing out for the various other failed "operators" who imagined ignoring sense was the right move) and keep at it.

This third option whereby you fight me as though the truth is entirely subjective is an exercise in absurdity.

jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 09:46:16 PM

Regards, Neotrix

Garbled nonsense.

Seriously mircea you have literally every bitcoiners permission to fuck off now and never return. I don't know what planet you come from but here on earth we spend our money on companies we think can produce value and return our investments. Literally no stock on your site has created even the smallest amount of real value. Your site relies on the number of idiots you trick in to giving you 30btc to use your useless site.

Go outside and get a real job. Or at least do something of value to humanity and stop stealing money from people who have no idea how to invest.

As for neotrix keep up the good work on the site and ignore this mpoe scammer.
Grinny

Activity: 390

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 09:48:26 PM

Mircea you made your point. Now please go away and stalk someone else.
/ignored.

Crypto-Trade: Invest. Trade. Be free.
BTC: 16seZufhkvG92kmwjBmeknASaDEJQChmNz | LTC: LSXJFDjujJkAVgE3AmTyoU5W9yA2vzijbq
MPOE-PR

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 01:30:44 PM

The desire of the clueless to follow the path that allows them to continue to be stupid, even in the face of multiple instances of proof that being this clueless leads to heavy losses, still manages to be astounding.

It doesn't matter how much you whine, or how much you wish that it wasn't the case; a bad idea is a bad idea, and no amount of posturing or complaining at me will change the fact.

Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 01:54:04 PM

And why are we expected to believe you can legally do this, where GLSBE, BTCT, BF etc could not ?
Or you will you just pretend you can,  until you get cease and desist letters from the SEC / SFC / AMF / BaFIN / .. and then cause the same drama's all over again?
joele
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 03:42:08 PM

US operators?, best of luck.  Smiley
forevernoob

Activity: 687

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 03:45:24 PM

US operators?, best of luck.  Smiley

Well server is in Belize and contact info is for a buidling in HK.
But I still want confirmation from the people behind the site.

Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: