Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:56:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to buy?  (Read 146429 times)
Denamen

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 02:17:07 AM

well this year I don't think if we witness a new high price record of cryptos. The world is on crisis so it's really can not help in the market to grow further.
The crypto market is heavily influenced by news, and when COVID-19 came along, it was getting worse, and the economies of the major countries are currently unable to recover. I think that if there is news about the vaccine, it will surely make the whole world more optimistic and then they will tend to invest more in this market. However, it will take time, and if still not assured, you should sit still observing this market for a while longer.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 03:36:05 AM

well this year I don't think if we witness a new high price record of cryptos. The world is on crisis so it's really can not help in the market to grow further.
The crypto market is heavily influenced by news, and when COVID-19 came along, it was getting worse, and the economies of the major countries are currently unable to recover. I think that if there is news about the vaccine, it will surely make the whole world more optimistic and then they will tend to invest more in this market. However, it will take time, and if still not assured, you should sit still observing this market for a while longer.

we people are smart enough to know this   . we know that covid is not that lethal but the news are just over acting .  this is alarming because this makes weak people to be nervous  but i wont be really angry because i heard a good news too and that was about the vaccine   .

finally this leads people to be motivated and will probably lead them to comeback on this market  but i will only be angry again if they will hoard and sell the vaccine at expensive price   .
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 09:11:39 AM

It's starting to look the effect of bitcoin halving, if you see the performance of cryptocurrency after bitcoin halving shows price movements
which rises. It can be seen now that bitcoin rise 3.5% to $ 9400, and most of the altcoins rise above 5%. For example now ethereum prices
to $ 220, up around 6.72%. Therefore now is not the right time to buy cryptocurrency, wait until there is a correction first if you want to buy
cryptocurrency.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
siajeen

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 10:30:34 AM

Im not an expert, and usually, it is hard to predict this thing, especially in crypto world, but most likely by this summer, all crypto should set to soar finally.
kynaz

Activity: 1078

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 11:06:31 AM

Im not an expert, and usually, it is hard to predict this thing, especially in crypto world, but most likely by this summer, all crypto should set to soar finally.
I'm not sure about the future of the market, but now crypto is becoming a new investment trend for everyone, and millions of investors around the world are choosing to hold some big coins. I think the market rally will only be a matter of time, and the altcoin season will soon return later this year or early next year. Of course, I have no evidence or analysis to prove it but hope that the market will soon enter this stage.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
jarhed

Activity: 672
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 01:09:50 PM

Personally, I think that this year there will be no strong growth in the market, there will be gradual and not big growth, now it is worth investing in cheap alts, because the market will grow somehow.
lunnatic

Activity: 1190

COMBONetwork

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 03:11:54 PM

Hello what do you think about situation on market? Will price of crypto go up to reach new records or it is going down again?
Bitcoin market senitimen is still good and still bullish, despite the correction I think the increase will take place in June, we'll see,
hopefully the bullish dominates

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 04:58:12 PM

Hello what do you think about situation on market? Will price of crypto go up to reach new records or it is going down again?
Bitcoin market senitimen is still good and still bullish, despite the correction I think the increase will take place in June, we'll see,
hopefully the bullish dominates
maybe like a few weeks this will continue to happen, the rise and fall too fast will continue to occur, the momentum of bitcoin to penetrate $ 10K seems not yet seen. need patience to be seen changes will occur but can be sure to happen. looking at halving ago it took a year for bitcoin to reach its highest point. and I believe that even if it rises it will slow down and peak next year.
the right time to buy when bitcoin falls below $ 8K, now it's better to wait for the momentum of bitcoin.
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 02:08:24 PM

yes, maybe this year we will not see any significant movement in price mate
but, if you want to collect more any good cryptocurrency i think now is the best time to do it buddy

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 07:00:51 PM

but, if you want to collect more any good cryptocurrency i think now is the best time to do it buddy
in my opinion this year the price of crypto currencies can go up high,
this pandemic does not affect the crypto currency market, look at altcoin currently rising to 200%

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
StephenJH

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 10:56:51 PM

this pandemic does not affect the crypto currency market, look at altcoin currently rising to 200%
Pandemic has affected the prices of cryptocurrencies, but it seems they can survive the pandemic. As you mentioned l believe also that this year will be something different and we will see the best event in the market. The current time can be the best time to collect some coins. That is why the market will not be the same as right now, it will change and prices will start rising up.

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 01:46:54 AM

Pandemic has affected the prices of cryptocurrencies, but it seems they can survive the pandemic. As you mentioned l believe also that this year will be something different and we will see the best event in the market. The current time can be the best time to collect some coins. That is why the market will not be the same as right now, it will change and prices will start rising up.
In the last few days, the market has improved greatly, and this will certainly help investor psychology feel more comfortable when choosing to invest in this market. I think the price increase will only be a matter of time, and it is best to consider investing right now.

Of course, you need to think carefully because a lot of coins are not good and can put you at great risk when choosing to invest.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 01:59:00 AM

For Ethereum holders today we are quite profitable because it has gone up in the last few years now prices have reached $ 240 maybe could reach $ 250 or more, ETH has started to move sharper and this is the rally we want but we should be able to hold less because I look at the movement in the next few days will continue to go up see a growing market.
preikaler

Activity: 905
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 04:54:35 AM

the current market situation is better than last year, for the problem of buying or not all decisions depend on you. if you believe the market will continue to grow then buy now but if you still doubt then I suggest waiting

pankaj1234
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 06:07:16 AM

market is really difficult to guess, no one can predict 100% accuracy, so you keep watching if the exchange rate drops rapidly, you should invest in cryptos. Any coin is looking to dump in market you can buy in deep for good profit in future.if a coin has been buy on up price wait and give some to coin to grow. You will be in profit. So every trader has his own mind and speculation so buy whenever your speculation says it is right time to buy. Thank you

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2020, 06:35:50 AM

There is no doubt that we are in a bear market, and sooner this market will go up. But its up to you if you want to ride now and wait for further market price down movement. Or other chances you might get left the train. Personally I only invest 25% of my allocated funds for crypto. I believe Bitcoin might touch 4k before this massive bitcoin bull run.

takana212

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 09:35:21 AM

The cryptocurrency market is currently unstable, especially because the world is now in a COVID pandemic that is making economic crises around the world if world conditions are stable, it is likely that the crypto market will rise again and can take advantage if you buy this bitcoin/altcoin now, we all hope for a pandemic COVID over soon.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 02:57:59 PM

all Altcoin prices are still at the bottom, you can buy it now,
some altcoins have also recovered at a higher level, Cardano and Ethereum currently dominate market

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 04:44:55 AM

all Altcoin prices are still at the bottom, you can buy it now,
some altcoins have also recovered at a higher level, Cardano and Ethereum currently dominate market

obviously of course the desire of all for the crypto market to rise and that is the main goal, but we also have to look at the current situation there are indeed waves that are quite disturbing, although not to shake the crypto market. good advice is in this situation not investing in a new altcoin but only investing in an existing market, if possible of course is the top altcoin in CMC. Ethereum, BNB, LTC, XRP can be used for investment, but also if you can try to analyze it so that you are familiar and not disappointed with the advice but can do it yourself.
SillyGirl

Activity: 147
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2020, 08:11:13 AM

The future of most altcoins are uncertain, anything can happen.
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: