Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:12:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin starts to climb up in the next month?  (Read 444 times)
TwSeventh

Activity: 566
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:13:05 AM

As a newbie i am so hype knowing that Bitcoin will go up again, like last year?
Who knows? maybe next moth  Huh
Maybe you should stop deceiving yourself, no one knows what is going to happen in the next minute or in the next month and it does not make any sense trying to expect too much for the future as that is how a lot of people have gotten greedy in the past few years.

In normal sense, no one should expect anything serious this year and it is better for everyone to prepare their mind with regards to this. Not like I am not bullish long term on bitcoin but I just love me some pretty sane moment. Already bitcoin started to climb but it is too early to expect same level of movements as last year.

We first must have bitcoin prices to trade above $12k price levels to have confirmation of resuming bull run. But I am sure we are going to experience lots of surprises in this April month... hopefully all of them might be positive.
I don't share your pessimism. I am sure that in April the bulls will pull the entire cryptocurrency market up. $ 12,000 is an easily achievable goal as early as April. Moreover, I am sure that in early may the price of bitcoin will be about 15,000 dollars and this will be the first point of resistance. Prior to that, everything will go easily.

If we are talking about Bitcoin price and compared it to before,
we could see that Bitcoin always make its comeback when it reached April and start to plummet to its price before the pump in may.
and June is the time for Bitcoin to make its comeback.
but who knows ? everything can happens,and right now we heard about some big players who joined the train openly such as SOROS and other.
they might push the price in order to get more and then start the pump.

Want to pay for a VPS with Bitcoin? Get a Bitcoin VPS from Evolution Host

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:58:59 AM

Looking at the rising and high demand on yesterday I will conclude that next month BTCvalue will be better and higher than the present value,now someone will see a great spike in the crypto market and well maybe the value in the next month will exceed the value of the month in last year.

liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:31:12 PM

Bitcoin as a form of investment the prestige of individual wealth in the international world. I do not think anyone can predict the exact price of bitcoin because everything depends on market conditions (In truth, we can only hope). We will see how the market decides where bitcoin prices will move until the end of 2018.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: