Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:54:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is your market sentiment right now?
Bullish
Bearish
ambivalent
What does that even mean?
No opinion

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer Bull/Bear Index - BTC price tracking and speculation thread  (Read 122 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Toxic2040 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 4141

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:26:43 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2018, 06:48:05 PM by Toxic2040

Wall Observer Bull/Bear Index

Whenever there is a significant change in market price or depth, please feel free to update this thread with new charts or comments. TA, FA and other types of analysis are all welcome, feel free to participate if you have something worth while to contribute.

Posting guild lines:
1) Please lets keep this thread clean. If your post has no context to, or is not related to Bitcoin price speculation it might be deleted.
2) Try to keep random comments away from this thread, unless it is directly related to wall observations or information relevant to the bitcoin community.
3) I do appreciate some leeway in these guide lines but where I draw the line is at racial, sexist or bigoted comments...period. These types of posts will not be tolerated and deleted asap.
4) All posts will be evaluated on a individual basis and if they do NOT meet either the technical or entertainment levels I deem relevant..it might be deleted.
5) If you do not agree with any of the above..start your own thread. Thanks!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This thread is for entertainment purposes only and is not to be taken as financial advice. Please do your own research.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bitcoin continues to accumulate and consolidate at $8k. My thoughts on this are,  if a upwards move does not happen soon then we will retest lower lows. Cloud cover(resistance) is thin above us but we are still in "bear" mode. Until the market can figure that out and adjust I think sideways and then downward is the most likely path.

Bitcoin is back to sideways as accumulation continues in the short term.

In the mid term bitcoin is still searching for liquidity.

Long term looks ok..I am concerned the longer we stay at these levels though.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: