Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:29:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ZUFLO.IO [ZFL] - INTEGRATED TRADING & FINANCE PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 4236 times)
bimboy1

Activity: 133
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:55:46 PM

Hopefully smoothly during this hard work will still make the prices Zuflo remain good if there is a dump of the bounty hunter, but if the performance of the dev team and remain good, it will bring a good price has remained Zuflo

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
longminh123

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:57:06 AM

Hopefully smoothly during this hard work will still make the prices Zuflo remain good if there is a dump of the bounty hunter, but if the performance of the dev team and remain good, it will bring a good price has remained Zuflo
Hope prices are stable when ZFL is listed at zedxe. I think the market is really chaotic now because people are more inclined to sell panic. You can see that all altcoin are very low price so be sure to invest your money because just a little mistake you can lose everything. Personally I would still keep the ZFL until the market is really stable and if the bounty hunters sell ZFL then I think that would be very stupid thing.
ramahero01

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:25:09 AM

Hope prices are stable when ZFL is listed at zedxe. I think the market is really chaotic now because people are more inclined to sell panic. You can see that all altcoin are very low price so be sure to invest your money because just a little mistake you can lose everything. Personally I would still keep the ZFL until the market is really stable and if the bounty hunters sell ZFL then I think that would be very stupid thing.
I think so, for now it is good to hold for this coin, and definitely the team will give good results for the participants who have joined here.
dinominggu

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:30:44 AM

I am sure that the team will give their best to the token Zuflo at the moment in the market and hopefully can just touch the price of ICO.
alexzoxyl

Activity: 97

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:48:07 PM

ZedXe is the First Integrated Trading & Financing Platform on Blockchain / Sidechain with AI Features

Instant, easy, secure & lowest trading fee

Buy and Sell Cryptocurrency
Get started with cryptocurrencies today
ZedXe is the easiest place to get started.

ZedXe is a platform for everyone who wants to simply buy and sell cryptocurrency and fair price is GUARANTEED
ramahero01

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:06:22 AM

I am sure that the team will give their best to the token Zuflo at the moment in the market and hopefully can just touch the price of ICO.
hopefully what the hope of all the participants can be realized later and for now have to pray a lot and be patient in waiting for this, I am sure the team will not disappoint the participants who have joined this project.
yudi09

Activity: 1106
Merit: 740

Rollbit - Crypto Futures

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:21:03 AM

hopefully what the hope of all the participants can be realized later and for now have to pray a lot and be patient in waiting for this, I am sure the team will not disappoint the participants who have joined this project.
all there must be a process, we just need to be patient longer because it is not easy to issue the price. all definitely experience it and I am sure it will be achieved even more than ico price later.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Dharminder12358675

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:27:28 PM

#Proof of ownership
Username telegram:@Dharminder Singh
Username twitter:@Dharmin39471034
Link to profile twitter: https://twitter.com/Dharmin39471034
Username Facebook:@dharminder.rana.18
Link to Profile Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dharminder.rana.18
filisia

Activity: 249

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:32:15 AM

all there must be a process, we just need to be patient longer because it is not easy to issue the price. all definitely experience it and I am sure it will be achieved even more than ico price later.

agree with you all its as good as so once we have to be patient in waiting for this, all participants who join will be given the best from the team.
Buntel168

Activity: 854

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:58:00 AM

agree with you all its as good as so once we have to be patient in waiting for this, all participants who join will be given the best from the team.
There are still a few days until the token distribution complete, be patient and I think all will be solved by zuflo team.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hafwen124

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:22:32 AM

I didn't participate in airdrop. Paining me but I which to get some token thru exchange referrals.
Here is the best project of 2018. The sky is just our starting point
hoanghai

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:35:28 AM

Thanks I received tokens. please be calm and patient.
the team is still working on it. hope trading will be start in august
nugrama

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:05:47 AM

congratulations if you already get token zuflo, hopefully later so list market for its price will give many advantages to its participants.
Jasonlrego

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:03:52 PM

squrpan

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:52:29 AM

congratulations if you already get token zuflo, hopefully later so list market for its price will give many advantages to its participants.
can't wait to look forward to trading in August, maybe from you all there is to know the exact date of the trade will be at the start?
LoganAlan

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:40:35 AM

I can not log into my account on zedxe.com. I can not create a new one. When will the platform work?
cryptic4000

Activity: 451

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:45:25 AM

I can not log into my account on zedxe.com. I can not create a new one. When will the platform work?
You should wait more at this point. Currently they have no official announcement about this exchange and you can only invite people to come here. Personally quite confident that ZUFLO will be one of the best exchange in the near future because trading platform of this platform is very easy and will surely attract a lot of investors in the future.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
critolika

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:17:43 AM

You should wait more at this point. Currently they have no official announcement about this exchange and you can only invite people to come here. Personally quite confident that ZUFLO will be one of the best exchange in the near future because trading platform of this platform is very easy and will surely attract a lot of investors in the future.
I am also sure that zuflo will give you the best possible performance for users, so many other members who are interested in using zuflo as their exchange.
aziziasa

Activity: 316
Merit: 1

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:00:55 AM

I am also sure that zuflo will give you the best possible performance for users, so many other members who are interested in using zuflo as their exchange.
Yes we should remain optimistic that zuflo could be progressing very well, because I see all the team who manage this project always do the best job for the development of zulfo next.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
dinominggu

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:14:52 AM

Yes we should remain optimistic that zuflo could be progressing very well, because I see all the team who manage this project always do the best job for the development of zulfo next.
Now we stay tuned zuflo listings in token exchange only, and hope there will be a definite date information from the team zuflo.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: