Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:47:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can you compare altcoin and bitcoin?  (Read 388 times)
Artron1

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:45:11 AM

Crypto is the most valuable unit Bitcoin in the world of money. Among the Altcoins, currencies with good project and able to enter the market with a solid team will be as valuable as Bitcoin when it comes time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vseslav90

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

"WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN"

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:55:16 AM

I can’t compare  BTC and altcoins because they have too different characteristics and tasks. BTC is like a foundation for altcoins, and alts are developing BTC too.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
toshisoroki

Activity: 198
Merit: 1

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:23:56 AM

We can not compare them at all. They can compete to being the top of the cryptocurrency market but they really have a lot of differences ro be compared.

GYM Ledger  //  The World's 1st Health Band with Integrated Hardware Wallet
https://gymledger.com/
Join Pre-SALE  |  OCTOBER 1st
Dumlooke

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:50:47 PM

Bitcoin is in its class possess and there is no premise at all for examination! Much the same as it has been said over once more, bitcoin is tge cash without bounds whle altcoin manages other part of premium!
chainguru12

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:02:36 PM

Hello guys, what do you think, is it possible to compare altcoin and bitcoin? In my opinion it is kind of stupid to compare this crypto currencies, because altcoins and bitcoins are different. Bitcoin has its own benefits, altcoins have got their own benefits, they have got different blockchains, they have different way of use and so on. I just can’t understand people who make topics like: “Altcoins or Bitcoin?”. So what’s your opinion?

i don't pays attention to such thread about altcoin because bitcoin the first digital currencies that i was introduced 2009 since then over 4500 altcoin has introduced so i see no reason why people will bitcoin as the internet to other such ethereum, litecoin, dash, tron and etc. all this coin has there are own blockchain why some are ethereum blockchain that is why ethereum has been so popular more than any other coin.
lanalang

Activity: 227
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:12:05 PM

Hello guys, what do you think, is it possible to compare altcoin and bitcoin? In my opinion it is kind of stupid to compare this crypto currencies, because altcoins and bitcoins are different. Bitcoin has its own benefits, altcoins have got their own benefits, they have got different blockchains, they have different way of use and so on. I just can’t understand people who make topics like: “Altcoins or Bitcoin?”. So what’s your opinion?
From my beginning in the cryptocurrency I have that attitude towards bitcoin and alternative cryptocurrency is that they are not compatible between each other because simply they are different we cannot place the equals sign between them.
yorannic

Activity: 317
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:15:31 PM

In fact, the principles of blockchain technology make fundamentally bitcoin and altcoins the same and the differences in them are more in detail. Bitcoin is the basis of the society's understanding of technology, but the Altcoins already strive to improve this technology and try to apply it in life.
holigans

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:03:11 AM

I can compare between Altcoin and Bitcoin in terms of interest and development. because sometimes it often happens when Bitcoin down, good some Altcoin up. but do not compare in terms of price, because it is certain that Bitcoin better than Altcoin.
I think there is nothing to compare because both are equally good and can be profitable but with bitcoin, only with bitcoin not with altcoin because altcoin has many options because with Altcoin because in altcoin you can look for altcoin that you like and promise for investment

raldix00

Activity: 136

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:10:48 AM

I think altcoin and bitcoin are almost same. The only different about them is altcoin got many token while bitcoin didnt have. He is only one currency not like altcoin
pretfeestje

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:18:45 AM

I think that bitcoin and altcoins should be separated simply by the fact that their uses are different, you could argue that they use the same technology (blockchain) and the same philosophy (for some decentralization) but it is like comparing oranges to apples, but of course people will always have the doubt because bitcoin is the first coin they knew and that's why all the altcoins are usually compared to this one.
Linhkej

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:21:05 AM

I think they just want to consult people about investing in better altcoins or better bitcoins. They are new traders and they need our guidance.
In addition, they are confused about the benefits of investing in altcoin and bitcoin. we should explain to them. Grin
coinstand

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:07:38 AM

actually if for me I never compared bitcoin and altcoin, because there are those who think that altcoin is a tool that facilitates getting bitcoin. in my opinion altcoin will also develop in the following years
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: