Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:04:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Right time to buy bitcoin and altcoins ?  (Read 1496 times)
capn

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:31:11 PM

Guys all we think the next bull run will start soon. So maybe thats right time to invest more to cryptocurrencies. Do you agree that or should we wait more ?
I think that we are deep and this div will continue for a long time, I'm not sure even that we will get off from it this year. Everything is showing up like we are losing people which can support this market, Roger Ver is our only hope in that battle.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jas18

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:48:32 PM

Guys all we think the next bull run will start soon. So maybe thats right time to invest more to cryptocurrencies. Do you agree that or should we wait more ?
I think that we are deep and this div will continue for a long time, I'm not sure even that we will get off from it this year. Everything is showing up like we are losing people which can support this market, Roger Ver is our only hope in that battle.
I also believe that we are now experiencing such deep, this is just normal in this business. I think its not losing yet, its about holding more time and wait patiently on it. It takes more time to grow and rise, lets just wait and we will gain.
Falconet

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:02:00 PM

Well, both markets are down at the moment so it is a really good time to buy, however I would stick to buying bitcoin exclusively because I think it is the one that will have the greatest of the growth, there are simply too many altcoins at the moment and that makes that market saturated.
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:05:33 PM

If at the present time you still have the need to invest in BTC and altcoins then you should invest because the exchange rate continues to decrease. Although your question is at the time of April, this question is relevant at all times. Current prices are low and unstable, so you can invest and hold until the rebound rate is at the end of the year.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
Babyhouse

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:10:35 PM

I think this time is not a bad time to start investing. All coins prices has been too low which is an opportunity for us to dive in. If in the next month bull run is going to happen then it would be profitable for us.
kasturi

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:21:20 PM

it's true that the right time to invest is when the price drops quite low and will recover, but we don't know when the bullrun will come when the price is deteriorating, it is likely that it will come back down again and I think if the price is low enough, right if we want to invest. because I believe all time is good if you want to invest in the long term.
MRlong

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:22:00 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2018, 10:32:36 PM by MRlong

A topic from April 2018 but to the present time is still beneficial because most people wondered when to invest in cryptos is reasonable. IMO, the best time to invest in cryptos is when the exchange rate is low, and best at the time of the exchange rate at the bottom.
RondoAnyar

Activity: 651
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:23:28 PM

buying or investing in bitcoin and altcoin now can be one of the best points, because we know if the price conditions are in decline. so I don't think there is the best time besides now, to be used as the best buying moment.

dulce dd121990

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:56:20 PM

buying or investing in bitcoin and altcoin now can be one of the best points, because we know if the price conditions are in decline. so I don't think there is the best time besides now, to be used as the best buying moment.

Yes you are right. There is no other best time to buy more bitcoin and other altcoins but only this time or when the value of this coins will decrease. It is like your in a business of goods nd stocks that you must buy those goods at a very low price and sell it with a higher price in order to get an interest.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:13:15 PM

Right time to buy bitcoin and altcoin, well, we do not have to consider a certain amount of money to buy bitcoin and altcoin and to the other cryptocurrencies as well. As its drop below to the normal amount of price you hold it, then go buy some of it because it will definitely comeback later. Second one, is that if its price goes back to the normal then hold, if it exceeded then to sell it,  becausw it is already a profit.
bionicl34

Activity: 131

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:14:41 PM

I would wait until the market drop is over and then invest in bitcoin or altcoins.
Xiao Mei Mei

Activity: 291

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:54:06 PM

I think now is the right time to buy Ethereum, because I think investing in Ethereum is more profitable than investing in Bitcoin and Altcoin.
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:09:41 AM

I think now is the right time to buy Ethereum, because I think investing in Ethereum is more profitable than investing in Bitcoin and Altcoin.
the right time to buy bitcoin and altcoin is now because the  value in the marketi is falling. some of us will sell their coins because of that so its time for you to buy bitcoin because it is in the lower price. the best to invest is to bitcoin because its profitable and affordable specially when you are business minded. the best decision when you invest that in bitcoin. you can research about what bitcoin so it help you to decide.
rickn

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:17:32 AM

It is very difficult to need when the market will again become bullish. One thing is certain: these current low prices will be in the past in some time and whoever buys at these prices will be very happy in the future.
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:24:00 AM

Exact bottom of bitcoin and every altcoin will come at different times so nobody knows the prefectly right time and price to buy. The downside from these lows cannot be much but the upside is huge.
reijusama2583

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 04:50:33 AM

Much better to hold first and sell it when the right price or price that you want has been already meet. Try to buy a lot of it when the price of it was on the lowest because you can buy a lot and hold it wait for a month or a week when the price is already up and then sell that is the secret of trading I guess and much better try to ask some professionals about it so that you have a knowledge on how to handle it and use it properly and become successful on it.
whk0

Activity: 128
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:57:27 AM

My recommendation for you is not to buy so many cryptocurrencies. Find the more promising one and work with it in the other situation the risk of losses is higher.
Voliqur

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:28:14 AM

I think this time is the correct time to put resources into bitcoint or altcoin, holding up is certifiably not something worth being thankful for, in the event that we see the present economic situations are down once more, interest in crypto must be savvy to see economic situations
#bromocorah

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:42:42 AM

Yes, this is the perfect time to buy bitcoin and altcoins, because both are in the strongest position in the crypto market today. Indeed, before this crypto market had experienced a storm, but slowly all had recovered. Crypto will be stronger in the future, becoming the most sought-after investment.
xanaxxx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:45:45 AM

I think this time is the correct time to put resources into bitcoint or altcoin, holding up is certifiably not something worth being thankful for, in the event that we see the present economic situations are down once more, interest in crypto must be savvy to see economic situations

crypto is becoming a viable alternative to fiat currencies and other assets. The time will come when major economic crisis strikes again and then we will only see people joining the crypto in masses
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: