Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:36:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GMTY] Gamity: Gamification+Quality (Industrial Gamification)  (Read 1803 times)
anverlayshev (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:23:44 PM

Thanks to everyone who started views of our modest thread here on bitcoin talk!
This is a small but important detail - every huge (at this moment of time) project - like Ethereum, Steem and etc started their way from this Forum=)
It brings us back to 2p2 torrent forums time when all discussions were structured and detailed about a movie or a PC game and that is it =)

At this moment of time - there are rating systems that count how much answers and views are here for each project...
So for some reason - you become "counted" as a bad project if there is no "marketing" on bitcointalk.
WTF&! Marketing? Discussions here became a way to market your ICO/Project/Idea?

I don't think it is good.
We - to be real, do a lot of hidden work in Russia and not only here...
There are a lot of meetups where we meet new people and ask them to join our small but very important telegram community CryptoStudents (https://t.me/CryptoStudents)

And to be very honest - as far as we decided not to do "fast" ICO, like lots of others, but to prepare more products and more real content of Gamity,
there is simply not too much time to visit our bitcointalk page.

But please, share your thoughts with us using any info channel you prefer. We would like to give more time to this forum in 2018!
BR
Anver Layshev!
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Treasurer

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:01:04 PM

And didn't understand what is Gamity. Is it standardization of business processes? Or a game like Monopoly?
And how can people be interested in working with this project?
anverlayshev (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:56:48 PM

And didn't understand what is Gamity. Is it standardization of business processes? Or a game like Monopoly?
And how can people be interested in working with this project?

Hello )
Thanks for asking!!!
Well, first of all, please review very carefully what we have already on our www.gamity.io website in english.
Second - please read the english version (1.8 I guess it is right now) of our whitepaper.

To expain in two words - Gamity = Gamification + Quality.
So we Gamity the Quality of our users/clients.

How exactly? = We do it in various forms, first - via personal meetings with top-managers/owners of businesses not only in Russia, but right now - with other countries too.

Then we have a telegram channel where we post all the data where we are and going to be present.
Channel's name is @CryptoStudents (https://t.me/CryptoStudents) where right now we have 390 members - please join our channel - there we would GLADLY answers more specific questions!
anverlayshev (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:01:53 PM

Dear Gamity followers and CryptoStudents =)

Thanks for following this topic everyone!
So a very small but important announcement!
Right now we are in a very big load of tasks that do not give us enough free time to post lots of marketing bullshit into this topic =))

So to be very honest - there is a small but very important change to the initial page this topic has.

It is like a patch, let,s say 2.0 instead of Gamity idea version 1, 1,1 and up to 1,9 (you may follow some data on this lookng at uploaded whitepapers to our website www.gamity.io).

What is happening:
1) We are very influenced by the idea of DAICO - so we could make a very small change with our smart contract so that pre GMT tokens are substituted with GMTY tokens.
Right now Slava (Hubcoindev) is airdropping those amounts of tokens to the very first investors that believed in our project and invested about 10 ETH.
This may look funny, but for us it is extremely important that every single investor receives new GMTY tokens at a 2x value compared to received pre GMT tokens (this was in initial promise for the so-called preICO period)

2) We do not support ICO any more, because we believe in the DAICO concept.
This is difficult to say, but after visiting dozens of meetup, following some stongest ICO's and knowing a lot of those people in person - I am really afraid seeing what easy money makes with these people...
We really hope that DAICO will change the game as a 2.0 patch to cryptofundraising.

3) We, as believers in this model do not KNOW how exactly to execute all the DAO+ICO principles and would like to find all the suggestions here on bitcointalk - as it was in a galaxy far far away when Ethereum and bitcoin were the only projects =))

4) We hope that there will be no pre-paid advertisements in our topic, for us it is much better to have 1 post per 2 months, but to know that it comes from a real person who thinks good/bad about Gamity. We will NEVER do something like bitcointalk pumping, because the belief is still strong in this holy place!

5) There is no big marketing for Gamity, because it seems like a very red ocean already. There are services for 100 000 $ OMG WHAT THE F...k=((
A year ago it could not be possible. So we do not plan to take part in such activities in 2018 anymore...

6) We will choose wisely where to go/not to go and what meetups to attend with a hope that our choices will be still supported by our community.

7) Please send all your questions/ideas either here, or to our telegram group https://t.me/CryptoStudents (for english speakers) and to https://t.me/Gamity for english and Russian language speakers

Cool Rating systems show us somewhere as an ICO - DO NOT believe in it. ICO does not run anywhere!
DAICO will possibly run until summer 2018 - we are not in a hurry

BR
Anver Layshev
CEO Gamity
anverlayshev (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:21:30 PM

Sounds like a very promising idea . You mention on gamity.io about MECONS - how is this plant integrated into gamity project?

By the way - this was one of the most importnat topics that were discussed during 2017 and early months of 2018.
This is a very small russian factory where we started to use the Gamity concept starting from december 2015.
Back then there was no stong will to use blockchain - we only used gamification. Step by step.
So this is an existing business that sucessfully implemented all the Gamity ideas of (this was an industrial Startup that Grew up from total zero in 2013 up to 11 team members in 2017 and the best turnover of 1,5 mln $ in less than 3 years!!!),
let's say, level 1 and with blockchain Gamity was upgraded to level 2.

And also a very important notice here is that we know that this role-model could be used not only as a separate business solution for factory 2 in China and for factory 3 in Brasil and etc - BUT for all the factories arounf the world!

For this solution we will need a successful 3-5 level DAICO and strong community support.
When this will happen - all the factories where processes look similar may be connected into a HUGE Gamity hub with an internal system to involve every worker into processes, give best in the world gamification tools for middle managers, and make top-managers and owners feel a bit relaxed, because they will know that nobody steals from them, nobody lies to them (because reports will be inmutable and impossible to change the real facts, happening/not happening inside the business processes of the factory) and lots of other stuff.

Most importtant part of the answer to this MECONS integration - we know the PAIN that is happening at factories all over the world because we have relevant experience there!
And there is really a HUGE room for improvement worldwide my friends =))
jolinahermosa25

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:49:55 AM

as i read the information above, the idea of this project, only this time i found a very unique idea, and it seems very promising, gamity is a fun base concept, makes things fun, it seems like investing a bit here is not a bad idea
anverlayshev (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:11:14 PM

as i read the information above, the idea of this project, only this time i found a very unique idea, and it seems very promising, gamity is a fun base concept, makes things fun, it seems like investing a bit here is not a bad idea

Yes! Thanks for this good word of yours =)
Don't hesitate to ask more specific questions! We would gladly answer them!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: