Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: how about the topic
good - 1 (50%)
bad - 1 (50%)
Total Voters: 2

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is possible to make a pump and dump with the same profit for all  (Read 148 times)
Monster359 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:22:02 PM

Im planing to create a pump and dump group but i want know if it possible to do it and left the same profit for all the members i saw some pump and dump channels on telegram but they just use his subscribers and the most subscribers loss money my idea is to give the name of the coin and the prices to place the buy and sell order give me some ideas to make it possible please.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stronghands4lyfe

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 08:59:48 PM

I don't know honestly because I haven't ever once participated in a pump and dump, but I would highly advise against it. It may not seem like a bad idea now, but somehow I got the feeling that some individuals are going to get pursued retroactively for their work in pump and dump groups. I say this if you are somebody who is living in the US, don't do it they will hunt you down. If somewhere else, meh you probably won't have any troubles in the long run. Sorry I couldn't provide you a guideline as to how to do it, but I will say I commend you for trying to run a ethical pump and dump group. Roll Eyes Kind of an oxymoron but still I commend you Wink

BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 2941

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 09:06:58 PM

It's possible to build your own pump and dump group, but I think all members of the group will not make the same profit.

There are many groups in telegram, but some of them are using it to tell other to buy coins and pump the price and then the owner of the group will sell his holdings to make a profit and then they tell them again to sell their holdings and the owner of the group will buy low price again repeatedly.

That's why only owner of the group can be benefited.

So, I consider it as a scam and fooling people to invest in altcoin.

If you are holding a large amount of bitcoin why not use it to pump and dump than inviting other people to invest without guaranteed result.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 09:11:03 PM

It may be possible, but no one can do that because the logic in creating a pump dump group is making big profit for few people and loss for the most ones outside of the group.

shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:27:55 AM

It is not. All the profit should be gathered by one person and divided the participants but none ever will give you their BTC to pump a coin.
GayOfThrones

Activity: 479
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:48:27 PM

It should not be possible, since the dumpers typically make money dumping their over-expensive pumped coins to the bagholders, which are those who pay their gains. And some of the same people who are part of the pump and dump group usually end up as bagholders.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:55:20 AM
Last edit: April 15, 2018, 02:22:18 AM by Baofeng

Im planing to create a pump and dump group but i want know if it possible to do it and left the same profit for all the members i saw some pump and dump channels on telegram but they just use his subscribers and the most subscribers loss money my idea is to give the name of the coin and the prices to place the buy and sell order give me some ideas to make it possible please.

But the problem lies with the different timezone. You should at least tell them in advance when you guys are going to pump but don't reveal the coins yet because others might pump it early.

So I'm not sure if that is really possible or if it has been practiced by other pump-and-dump groups already. I guess if you group is only small I think its possible, but don't get my word for it. Probably try it yourself and see it if is really possible or not.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████