Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:16:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ✳️ 📦💻🎨 TOWERBEE: Platform For Everyday Business 🎨💻📦 ✳️  (Read 10848 times)
Towerbee

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:13:58 AM

🐝 TowerBee 🐝

Now you can buy email hosting with cryptocurrencies on Towerbee.com

https://medium.com/towerbee/the-future-is-here-buy-e-mail-hosting-using-cryptocurrency-at-towerbee-fd7f6557a101

Telegram: https://t.me/Towerbee

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pradobo

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:47:21 PM

Incredible concept, (hopefully) incredible execution, incredible team – this ICO has everything going for it.
The only thing I'm worried about is the apparent lack of support. This thread is almost a month old, there are only three pages. How come?
Towerbee

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:18:04 PM

Incredible concept, (hopefully) incredible execution, incredible team – this ICO has everything going for it.
The only thing I'm worried about is the apparent lack of support. This thread is almost a month old, there are only three pages. How come?

Thank you for he kind words. We hope more people support us in this project. Smiley
Mardilyn

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:53:04 AM

Telegram username: Mardilyn
Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:39:46 PM

🐝 TowerBee 🐝

Now you can buy email hosting with cryptocurrencies on Towerbee.com

https://medium.com/towerbee/the-future-is-here-buy-e-mail-hosting-using-cryptocurrency-at-towerbee-fd7f6557a101

Telegram: https://t.me/Towerbee

I like this as I've just dumped one of my current email hosts and I'm on the look out for a new place to host my email, I especially like the free option Smiley
https://towerbee.com/dashboard/Business-Email-Pricing
juvencioleite

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:21:42 AM

I have seen several projects. but this one has incredible potential
Alibagong

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:02:54 AM

TowerBee a platform for everyday business, an attractive looking platform that can add to daily life income.
Interesting enough to follow, hoping there's still a chance to join.
Towerbee

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:46:04 AM

TowerBee a platform for everyday business, an attractive looking platform that can add to daily life income.
Interesting enough to follow, hoping there's still a chance to join.

Thank you for your support. Our pre-ICO crowdsale is still going on and our second bounty is coming soon. So you still have chance to participate. Smiley
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:38:52 AM

viewed from a friendly team spirit in promoting this project I also became convinced that Towerbee is a great project and I am sure it will be flowing a lot of support for this project.
evitasari

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:07:37 AM

viewed from a friendly team spirit in promoting this project I also became convinced that Towerbee is a great project and I am sure it will be flowing a lot of support for this project.
always looking forward to good news from the team for this project, I am also confident with the ever-compact teamwork will surely attract many interested investors so that this project can be a big success later on.
Yaiko08

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:18:11 AM

always looking forward to good news from the team for this project, I am also confident with the ever-compact teamwork will surely attract many interested investors so that this project can be a big success later on.
Indeed this is a great project and the project is managed by a professional team, of course they have many strategies for could make project can be a great success.
tualepe

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:28:21 AM

Indeed this is a great project and the project is managed by a professional team, of course they have many strategies for could make project can be a great success.
by having a reliable team, naturally it is very good for the progress of the next project.
Hopefully the project always runs smoothly.
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:35:26 AM

by having a reliable team, naturally it is very good for the progress of the next project.
a project is indeed if in managed by a great team of highly experienced and will be easier to achieve success because the investors are certainly more confident in working with the project.

ramahero01

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:38:23 AM

this project got a lot of positive feedback hopefully with this all will make the team spirit in developing this project. and success is always this project for the future.
teposaja

Activity: 221

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:51:49 AM

this project got a lot of positive feedback hopefully with this all will make the team spirit in developing this project. and success is always this project for the future.
support indeed very influential towards the progress of the next project, because with the support that we provide can make all the teams so much excited again to develop the project.
Planton

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:16:24 AM

support indeed very influential towards the progress of the next project, because with the support that we provide can make all the teams so much excited again to develop the project.
It is true, but not just with support that could make this project can be a great success, all the success of this project depends on the team that manages the project.
publiccoin57

Activity: 110

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:37:06 PM

I join my signature campaign see spreadsheet at 2nd week my post can only be 12 so can not stake when I post 16 why. to fix my post in the next week.
Towerbee

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:48:04 PM

I join my signature campaign see spreadsheet at 2nd week my post can only be 12 so can not stake when I post 16 why. to fix my post in the next week.

The signature campaign was not for the members with newbie status.Sorry.
iddqdidkfa

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:45:10 PM

Towerbee, How much already raised?
As I unerstand bounty hunters and investors who invest less then 5 ETH do not need pass KYC, am I right?
Towerbee

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:37:12 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2018, 05:56:16 PM by Towerbee

Towerbee, How much already raised?
As I unerstand bounty hunters and investors who invest less then 5 ETH do not need pass KYC, am I right?

1. The total amount raised will be notified after pre-ICO is over on June 4. We have also received private funding.

2. Investors investing less than 5 ETH only need to verify the email id.

3. Bounty hunters do NOT need to pass any KYC.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: