Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 13543 times)
nuff

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 01:34:29 PM

No worries kid, you could not have caught a better time to buy up. By the time you're in college you would've made so much more gains than if you had that in fiat kept in some bank which probably would've use YOUR money for themselves anyway. Good job.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 12:59:01 AM

so, i'm not that old, about 13, i don't have a job and i don't have a lot of savings to invest.......

after a huge amount of research, and in a moment of madness i withdraw from my college fund, which is technically mine although its my parents who pay into into it.

i've managed to buy 12 bitcoins. i'll be holding these indefinitely, even if the btc price drops 90%. no trading, although i may sell x amount to cover my expenses if things go well.

please reassure me i've done good?

and is 12 btc a good position?

and no lectures.

thanks

Still holding?

Absolutely. I may have lost most of my un-realised profits, but it doesn't bother me. I have increased my bitcoin holdings substantially, from working part-time, giveaways and trading altcoins. I believe in bitcoin 100%. The current financial debt system is a ticking timebomb awaiting to explode and when it does bitcoins value will skyrocket.

Worth the investment one way or the other
You still have a good amount of years till you need to enter into college may as well have it in a position to do something
Just make sure they do not get stolen and your good ^^

Although in the time machine should have realized more unrealized profits same regret but alas ^^ next rise Tongue

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 01:55:10 AM

my god!

I have to say, you have experience far beyond your years.

are you telling me that you rode the wave of bitcoin decline all the way to the bottom without flinching?
there are many much richer much more experienced traders who would have run much earlier.

welcome to the beginning of true growth, I hope my children can have the steel girth that you have displayed.
when i first read your post, I was a little concerned, these are adult games, and I was sure that you would fair badly, but here we are....

when you become chief of whatever profession you decide to move into, remind me to invest.

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
nicked

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 02:09:40 AM

Stop blowing smoke up the Op's ass. He's probably just a 30 year old attention whore sitting in his moms basement, "getting off" literally, every time one of you pats him on the back.
chaoman

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 02:20:49 AM

oh child prodigy can you drop some satoshis on one who admires your courage? xDDD

1KvmcX8VqrVxkabVgGiWV2yMZXanVKZfqu
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 03:29:17 AM

How fucking stupid must someone be to believe the op is 13 years old?
Seriously. Same as the morons who think the guy who sold his house for btc is real.
Just how fucking dumb are the people on this forum?
semaforo

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 06:19:00 PM

The guy who sold his house actually got media coverage and interviews on Canadian national media. Better to research that before insulting a bunch of people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: