Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:42:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]ORIS.SPACE: monetize your intuition  (Read 2887 times)
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:34:46 AM

An interesting and promising project, which, in my opinion, should be given time and attention. The ORIS.SPACE project has an excellent application that will help you get predictions, develop intuition, learn about yourself, answer questions from other users. The main thing is to take part in sociological research and make money from it. Companies are developing at a rapid pace, in the future, it will certainly be successful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rati24

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:35:24 AM

Amazing project! Currently, among the huge number of projects of such a plan, I would note it as the most interesting! The team managed to bring to life fantastic, at first glance, ideas in our real life. And, it works, gentlemen! proof of this created a mobile application in which everyone can check all the proposed ideas in practice. I wish this project a long life and a huge number of followers!

Oris Space has only recently launched its bounty campaign, but has already gathered around itself a lot of participants. The project is constantly evolving, quite often on the channels are news, i.e. it can be seen that the team is working. The project helps you literally without leaving home and without special efforts to earn tokens in the company's bounty. A good project that will not leave its participants in trouble if they have any questions.
Ulya63

Activity: 420
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:32:38 AM

It can be seen with the naked eye that our Oris community is growing at a very fast pace. A lot of people are already actively involved in the bounty. A large number of investors have been attracted and the team is working on attracting many more, and this, as practice shows, is a pledge of successful promotion to the market. Tokens simply have to make good growth after entering the exchange and launching the platform in full volume this summer.
Ulya63

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:33:13 AM

Very interesting project. The team of developers of Maurice Lacroix.SPACE is impressive. I think it will be a good and popular application in the end. Perhaps you can invest in the project.

As for me, it's a very attractive project. I immediately joined him, as soon as I learned about him. And while this project makes me very happy, I hope that it will not fail me. The investor's interest is fueled by excellent bonuses and a profitable referral program. Let's support him together, and he will reward us generously for this. More such prospective projects in the future for us with you.
ivashkovsky

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:22:12 PM

It's nice to watch the Oris.Space project collect a huge army of fans. Particularly pleased with the involvement of third-party projects in research activities, built on the basis of the idea of ​​Oris.Space. This shows once again - with what innovative idea the team approached the forecasting process, and how many partners trust it. This project allows, finally, people themselves to dispose of their personal skills and receive real money for them, while remaining unique to all other participants. The main thing - constant perfection and not a step back, and this applies not only to the Oris.Space project, but to every person!
Vitamin0207

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 02:09:16 AM

a remarkable and very interesting project, and judging by the statistics of responses received with the application, the correct ones prevail, and the more people participate in the survey, the higher the percentage of correct answers.
HonestAir

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:03:03 AM
Last edit: June 03, 2018, 06:21:24 AM by HonestAir

Great app! The more I use it, the more I'm convinced of it. The interface and navigation are top notch, not to mention the idea!
HonestAir

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:18:56 AM

Very nice ORIS that provides timely information about those companies who are ICO! Analyzed companies on hearing!
HonestAir

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:50:45 AM

ORIS is an application that will attract a huge number of followers, because its potential is unlimited!
Ulya63

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:45:14 AM

Few people give generous rewards to their investors. Such companies are few, but they are. For example, Oris, they have a program for investors simply fire. It is very profitable to buy their tokens at the moment. It's nice to participate in the project with such a high level of organization and preparation. All that is necessary for success to fulfill more tasks in the bounty of the company of this perspective project. I believe in the successful completion of ico Oris space.
Ulya63

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:45:48 AM

It's nice to watch the Oris.Space project collect a huge army of fans. Particularly pleased with the involvement of third-party projects in research activities, built on the basis of the idea of ​​Oris.Space. This shows once again - with what innovative idea the team approached the forecasting process, and how many partners trust it. This project allows, finally, people themselves to dispose of their personal skills and receive real money for them, while remaining unique to all other participants. The main thing - constant perfection and not a step back, and this applies not only to the Oris.Space project, but to every person!

This project interested me with my idea, I must admit that it's not bad, it's clear that the developers are trying very hard to make the project successful, I think they get it. I was also very surprised when I started working with the interface on the website, participating in the campaign bounty is so convenient as this is possible. And the current forecasts for the Orgon Oris platform are only positive, and the project has excellent prospects for further growth.
Tramvay

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:37:24 AM

Few people give generous rewards to their investors. Such companies are few, but they are. For example, Oris, they have a program for investors simply fire. It is very profitable to buy their tokens at the moment. It's nice to participate in the project with such a high level of organization and preparation. All that is necessary for success to fulfill more tasks in the bounty of the company of this perspective project. I believe in the successful completion of ico Oris space.

If the price is at least roughly coin retained, the bounty will be very generous and each will receive a large fee. But in my opinion, the coin can fall from the very beginning.
Rati24

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:29:52 PM

Now the ico platform is on the Oris platform, which provides the opportunity to conduct any survey on the blockchain on its platform and many other attractive options for any type of investor. And for those who do not have their own means for investing, this project has a unique bounty company that allows performing certain tasks, getting rewards in the form of tokens for it, as well as good support on the channel by telegram from the moderators.
Rati24

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:31:44 PM

Very profitable and generous company. There are many different tasks. For each task are paid free tokens. The most important thing is that everything is transparent and you know exactly what you get for coins. That's what I like about Oris. Who is looking for a reliable investment project, consider that you have already found it. Profitable, in my opinion, the project and earnings will be good. I personally invested and advise everyone, and also participate in the above-mentioned bounty program.
Aleksis963

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:47:42 PM

Very original project Oris. This topic is very much in demand now for discussion. The concept of using the intuition of using it in decision-making at the subconscious level is amazing with its scale. I am sure that the team is aware of this and we will all be happy with the results of the work done. Really want to help in the development of the project, even if my contribution is insignificant. I want to note the great potential of the company, I advise you to get acquainted with it.

Oris.Space greatly differs with quality and consistency in the big ICO competition!
Aleksis963

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:51:36 PM

Amazing project! Currently, among the huge number of projects of such a plan, I would note it as the most interesting! The team managed to bring to life fantastic, at first glance, ideas in our real life. And, it works, gentlemen! proof of this created a mobile application in which everyone can check all the proposed ideas in practice. I wish this project a long life and a huge number of followers!

The Oris Space project is the first project that gives the owner of the profile the opportunity to earn money by answering questions of various marketing research and sociological surveys.
Aleksis963

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:54:28 PM

The Oris Space project is the first project that gives the owner of the profile the opportunity to earn money by answering questions of various marketing research and sociological surveys.

ORIS.SPACE is a great app that helps you get predictions, develop intuition, learn about yourself, answer questions from other users. The main thing is to take part in sociological research and earn money on it.
Anastasia1905

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:31:01 PM

This is a great project with good support. Quickly and often publish the latest news about the project. The project helps literally without leaving the house and not putting special efforts to earn tokens.
This is an excellent project with good support. Quickly and often publish the latest news about the project. The project helps you literally without leaving home and without special efforts to earn tokens
#oris #ORGN #orisspace #ORGON #intuition #predictions #blockchain
Anastasia1905

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:42:26 PM

The application develops personal possibilities, reveals its subconscious. his idea is something supernatural and very intriguing.
Great project! The work is easy and does not take much time, the project is very promising, with such a team of professionals the success is simply inevitable.
This project is unique and stands out against the background of other projects, you can earn in various ways and in different social networks and it is very convenient. ORIS.Oris.Space
Anastasia1905

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:43:58 PM

Very promising project. I advise everyone to join soon and become a part of this wonderful community. Together we will be able to compose a huge "army" of people, predicting most events more accurately than the usual ordinary analyst with experience in their field.\
Oris.Space a revolutionary project and it really changes life drastically for the better! Friends look carefully - it's worth it! The real professionals stand at the helm and they will bring the project to a very high level!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: