Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:16:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Walking Dead is the New Pokemon Go?  (Read 109 times)
IndigoRed (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:01:05 PM

For those who’ve been fantasizing about experiencing a zombie attack, here’s your chance! A ‘Walking Dead’  game channeling the popular “Pokemon Go” with augmented reality features will be available on iOS and Android on July 12. Walking Dead fans will finally get the full experience of the show by immersing themselves into the world through AR. Specifically, players get to move their avatars to fight walkers, rescue survivors, complete missions, team up with players and more. “Players will be able to protect the real world from zombies in their neighborhoods, at their jobs or even from the comfort of their own beds.”
Haha.. I don’t know about killing zombies while at work, but I’m super excited about this.

AR is truly changing the way we play. And getting to use the tech makes us more in tune with what is in store in the future. Anyone else here excited to play the game?

Source:
https://www.altpress.com/news/walking-dead-mobile-game-pokemon-go/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jeeperz74

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:45:52 PM

Pretty cool I'll check it out. Can't get enough of The Walking Dead
JohnDcosta

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:56:50 PM

no it is not because there are a lot of differences in there.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: