Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:19:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: investing more than 10k worth it?  (Read 2211 times)
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:31:56 PM

I don't think it's worth it. Although you can get high profits, don't forget that you also carry a lot of risk. I would recommend that the investment of $1,000 to $2,000 as a cryptocurrency would be a good number.

In my opinion its better to study  how to trade cryptocurrency first. Once you've  master the system, you can start in small amount from time to time. Its better to have witnessed the full cycle of market trading from bearish to bullish and so forth. Also, invest only in known tokens and coins with very good team  of developer and project.

Well if you can afford to why not? You wouldn't think of spending 10k in an investment if you don't have a lot of money. As long as it's an amount that you can afford to let go amd forget for quite a while, then yeah it would be worth it

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vasil Hamadrilo

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:39:56 PM

many have tried ico companies lately.  And there is a very high risk of investing in untested companies, you need to identify a good public company with a promising goal for you.  For me, Paytomat has been identified as such.  Generally, everyone has to define their personal goals for investment.  Because ICO is, in my opinion, a thing of the future. \
David Hamadrilo

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:40:20 PM

So, let's think together how best to choose a good ICO and which one has a future.  Recently, it's as if in a trend to create a project and an ICO to it, but is it worth anyway?  I think no, in my opinion, you need to understand that it is worth investing only in the company that has a clear real target.  And this target will be actual after implementation.  After a long analysis for myself, I selected Paytomat.  I will not be long argument for why.  If you wish, you can read more information on their telegrams on the Paytomat Announcements channel.  It is necessary to carefully select the company, collect a lot of information from different sources because 90% of companies can very quickly collapse
Jony Denir

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:40:32 PM

In general, there are many different companies that have their own projects, you have to choose which project you like more and what project you would like to see embodied, it's all very personally.  For example, like many other people, I chose Paytomat for myself.  There someone above as if wrote the name of their telegrams chat.  Their idea is really relevant, because the crippling money is a painful issue for all newcomers, and this is a big fear for many people who are far from it, so they are not included in this area and do not trust the coins and ICo higher, so they do not add  they are popular
Inna Pasichnik

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:47:17 PM

I see more and more people talking about Paytomat.  And at first I thought that it was a bad spam, but I decided to take a chance and, at the beginning, I started to invest a lot of risk, and later I began to trust them more and more, I wondered where it was, and it was not, it was strange because it's used to everyone who wants to screw up.  But the company is really cool and sincere.  Therefore, do not think that the spam, was simply surprised by this discovery
marlborogold

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:47:54 PM

depends on how much money you have, if just 1% of your capital, try it
zerocashdev

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:48:48 PM

The market of crypto-currency is very serious and durable and investing in it 10 000 I think this is a reasonable solution but the main thing is to choose the right coins that will make profit  Grin
ferrari123

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:11:25 PM

It depends where the funds came from.
If that funds from your bank, I will say no.
Better to earn first some tokens and sold them and use it for your funds to invest in specific token.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:38:11 PM

You know, lately, I'm not sure of anything, though, on the basis of this uncertainty, I have isolated my way of investing in ICO.  But to say what will happen in 2018, or even this summer, is meaningless.  I will not play psychic, make predictions - it's a matter of futurists.  I will just share the experience of choosing an investment.  Firstly, the company should be public, many videos with real people and so on.  The second idea they present must be clear, transparent and relevant.  By the third you need to match your values ​​with the values ​​of the company.  For myself, according to these criteria, I have identified Paytomat.  If someone is interested in something they have a telegram channel Paytomat Announcements.  Although I understand that my opinion is purely an object, I hope the information will be useful to you
I totally depends on the amount you can afford and the preparation for risks and losses. What's more worthy is the amount of knowledge you have and the ability to execute it in the real world of investment.
Bustart

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:47:54 PM

You know, lately, I'm not sure of anything, though, on the basis of this uncertainty, I have isolated my way of investing in ICO.  But to say what will happen in 2018, or even this summer, is meaningless.  I will not play psychic, make predictions - it's a matter of futurists.  I will just share the experience of choosing an investment.  Firstly, the company should be public, many videos with real people and so on.  The second idea they present must be clear, transparent and relevant.  By the third you need to match your values ​​with the values ​​of the company.  For myself, according to these criteria, I have identified Paytomat.  If someone is interested in something they have a telegram channel Paytomat Announcements.  Although I understand that my opinion is purely an object, I hope the information will be useful to you
I totally depends on the amount you can afford and the preparation for risks and losses. What's more worthy is the amount of knowledge you have and the ability to execute it in the real world of investment.
I think if you are in the field of investment, 10k is already an ideal start up. However, more than the value to invest is the acquisition of skills, knowledge, and techniques to be used inorder to survive and reduce the amount of risks.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
jonhharbet

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:16:53 AM

I think it's worthwhile. Now the cryptocurrency is still in the early stages, and you can get rich returns from it. The premise is that you need to fully understand the knowledge of cryptocurrencies and don't invest blindly
Parabellun1917

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:22:19 AM

is it a gambling habit that you invest more than 10k? most people that are into crypto are working and taking classes at the same time. only to take loans for school to put into crypto. should you invest more than 10-30k dollars worth of crypto? back then people are investing only 1,000 to 5,000 into bitcoin. how serious is crypto. back than i hear people opening 2nd loans from their homes. but now it has quiet down a bit.
I honestly do not think this is normal. I would not borrow money to buy bitcoin. This is a very big risk ,but everyone decides for himself.
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:25:06 AM

It depends of what is your amont of money that you can spend in investments... usually is better not to invest more than 10% of your investments amont in crypto, so if you have more than 100k you can invest more than 10k without any problems...
Dinct

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:26:29 PM

If your salary is good enough you can spare 500$ a month for 2 years instead of investing all in at once. It depends on your economical situation actully. I guess it's worth it anyyway...
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:44:10 PM

I wouldn't buy cryptocurrency secured on my property. Not because I don't believe in growth of the cryptocurrency, but psychologically it will be several times more difficult for you to survive correction periods. So you can even go crazy, realizing that you are risking everything that you have.

I know several people who invested more than $10,000 in cryptocurrency, but they risked either their car or their savings, which are not so terrible to lose.
moonriver

Activity: 392
Merit: 152

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:26:32 AM

is it a gambling habit that you invest more than 10k? most people that are into crypto are working and taking classes at the same time. only to take loans for school to put into crypto. should you invest more than 10-30k dollars worth of crypto? back then people are investing only 1,000 to 5,000 into bitcoin. how serious is crypto. back than i hear people opening 2nd loans from their homes. but now it has quiet down a bit.
It is too risky to take loans to invest in crypto.
It is gambling and you have to make quick profit to cover it.
You should only invest only what you can afford.
wilberthh

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:36:50 AM

I don't think it's a gambling though. Well, at one point you can call it gambling I think.

But they said : "if you want to be rich you gotta take risks", I think I have to agree on this one. Although personally I won't be brave enough to invest more than $10k into this market. But there are lots of people doing it, and for whoever did, I hope everything went well for you. Afterall, it's all based on luck.. you can get more than x10 in just few weeks in this market maybe that's why they are investing that.

In my opinion taking a loan to invest into this market is really a stupid and unwise decision, you should only invest what you can afford to lose.
heureca

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:01:54 AM

Every person should consider own financial capabilities for investing. I think the best way is consider percentage of your free money for investment. For high risk investment as criptocurrency I advise to invest 10-15% of free money

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:47:19 AM

I wouldn't buy cryptocurrency secured on my property. Not because I don't believe in growth of the cryptocurrency, but psychologically it will be several times more difficult for you to survive correction periods. So you can even go crazy, realizing that you are risking everything that you have.

I know several people who invested more than $10,000 in cryptocurrency, but they risked either their car or their savings, which are not so terrible to lose.
I think it will depend on your financial condition dude. if you are a rich person of course $10k is not too big money and you can still accept defeat if the risk occurs. but it is true what you say that I will not invest all my money. does not mean I don't believe in the development of crypto. but investing a lot of money will only drive you crazy and scared because the correction will definitely happen on bicoin market
BIT WRLD

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:38:34 AM

no need any class on this you can read post in which topic you want if not available that topic then create new topic then you will get good answers because here more peoples help to you 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: