Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:16:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥🔥 Atlantis Blue Digital Tokens On stellar🔥🔥  (Read 6200 times)
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:47:09 PM

I'm attracted by the name of the project, I think it's a good marketing move to link the name of the project and Atlantis.
The name is unique, but did you already read their whitepaper? If not then try to read it and understand it well because once to get the project purpose you will be amazed.
Theres a lot of doubters on this project but havent even took time to read the details in the whitepaper.

I don't see anyone who is doubting this project, they are just skeptical and those people who have that thought are important in the community as long as they can satisfy all their questions which I think Atlantis can really handle.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 03:03:04 PM

And you do not have an online store selling your stones, I would have been able to buy them, and as for me you just need a good advertisement.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:24:17 PM

And you do not have an online store selling your stones, I would have been able to buy them, and as for me you just need a good advertisement.
I guess they would soon get some online stores for their stones where a number of users can purchase them and also they are looking forward for a better advertisement i guess via the medium of bounty.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:34:50 PM

I guess they would soon get some online stores for their stones where a number of users can purchase them and also they are looking forward for a better advertisement i guess via the medium of bounty.
Those stones are quote rare i guess and they would not be available such easily. I don't know much about stones but they do look much expensive and not everyone can afford them.
Relentless1020

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:16:51 PM

Those stones are quote rare i guess and they would not be available such easily. I don't know much about stones but they do look much expensive and not everyone can afford them.

It isn't as expensive as most diamonds, but it super rare that it can only be found in one place. So the price is still climbing up. I can really see the good future of this project, imagine being the only market place locally or internationally to sell authentic larimar  stones which are very in demand today.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:41:57 PM

It isn't as expensive as most diamonds, but it super rare that it can only be found in one place. So the price is still climbing up. I can really see the good future of this project, imagine being the only market place locally or internationally to sell authentic larimar  stones which are very in demand today.

That is why the team created this platform for them to boost their sales and be able to open more opportunities. This is quite really a revolutionary way of selling things through the used of block chain which is good.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:58:26 PM

I'm attracted by the name of the project, I think it's a good marketing move to link the name of the project and Atlantis.
The name is unique, but did you already read their whitepaper? If not then try to read it and understand it well because once to get the project purpose you will be amazed.
Well yeah, the whitepaper gives us a lot of information about the project. The name is definitely attractive and a good decision by the team!
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:20:26 PM

That is why the team created this platform for them to boost their sales and be able to open more opportunities. This is quite really a revolutionary way of selling things through the used of block chain which is good.
We can't claim that it is a revolutionary way as at the moment it is only written on paper. Whether only after start it is possible to estimate really the project has justified written.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:57:45 PM

Well yeah, the whitepaper gives us a lot of information about the project. The name is definitely attractive and a good decision by the team!

Who needs the name? But every investor need the potential of the project and Atlantis deserves achieving a huge popularity and highly professional team now.
Ather_1020

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:58:40 PM

The platform will surely create a lot of job opportunities and will certainly motivate others to do the same. The platform has to work hard till they are recognisable.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 10:27:16 PM

is likely to boost sale and bring the whole thing to main stream so is likely to gain momentum and bring an expansion in that sector

HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:41:23 PM

Theres a lot of doubters on this project but havent even took time to read the details in the whitepaper.
Well. We cannot blame other's opinion because the project is still new and the concept of it is really hard to believed. I meaned, there would be some legal issues ahead that needs to be fixed inorder for this platform be fully functional in the market. But I'm hoping that the team of Atlantis project have already backed up plans for this.

This project is not about inventing new technology or building new protocol, They said that they already worked for years in mining this stone that called Larimar, So they just need to show investors that team has real company.
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:35:11 PM

The platform will surely create a lot of job opportunities and will certainly motivate others to do the same. The platform has to work hard till they are recognisable.
That is a great positive outcome that we can understand where there was loads of participanys who wish to avail the opportunities and be a part for successfully availing the opportunities.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:43:19 PM

the stone is really beautiful, and perhaps investors will be interested in the project in more detail, it seems to me that this has prospects
I suggest you guys also show your office and mining factory. In that way the investors will have a peace of mind depositing money for this project.

This is a good idea, just make an introducing video of your factory and team members and show also legit business documents, so that potential investors
can trust this project.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:54:34 PM

the stone is really beautiful, and perhaps investors will be interested in the project in more detail, it seems to me that this has prospects
I suggest you guys also show your office and mining factory. In that way the investors will have a peace of mind depositing money for this project.

This is a good idea, just make an introducing video of your factory and team members and show also legit business documents, so that potential investors
can trust this project.
That visual communication helps to easily achieve success and reach out to all the investors and adds a value even when we approach the investors, which turns us a chance to gain positive response.
LoverlyRomeos

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:14:15 AM

It is all the potential Atlantis possessed crossing various milestones in the economy now it is highly experienced to bring resolutions for unexpected bugs through great teams and securing good popularity.
FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:35:54 AM

I believe it isn't expensive as diamonds even if its as rare as other stones because few people know it exist, but if people would raise knowledge about this stone I think the price would go up.

rubtcowchanin

Activity: 210
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:39:55 AM

Well. We cannot blame other's opinion because the project is still new and the concept of it is really hard to believed. I meaned, there would be some legal issues ahead that needs to be fixed inorder for this platform be fully functional in the market. But I'm hoping that the team of Atlantis project have already backed up plans for this.
This coin is about a community managing to use blockchain technology to get out of poverty. Is not about speculation and how high this coin will go
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:21:17 AM

I am very sure that will have soon big sponsors for the platform,  I dunno why they didn't launch an ICO to attract more investors to join in.
It is a great thing that they didn't launch an ICO for the project so we can easily know how the platform work and use the platform early.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:30:34 AM

Blockchain technology is bridging the gap for business owners, it allows them to have a safer and transparent data accesibilty.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: