Author Topic: Wallet?  (Read 194 times)
3lyntio

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:43:00 AM

Ledger Nano S:
ledger nano s wallet

Ledger Nano S is a USB sized hardware wallet specially designed for the cryptocurrency. As I have mentioned previously, the hardware wallets are expensive, so do this one but in return, you get a lot of features which are hard to find in any other type of cryptocurrency wallets, especially in terms of security and backup of your private key for the digital currency.

Ledge Nano S is not a plug and play type device. This means that you do not need to have a computer to use this wallet. The small LCD screen in the front of the wallet will allow you to operate your cryptocurrency wallet easily. It will allow you to do functions like transaction, exchange your digital currency, use the related apps and transfer money from one account to another account within seconds. The small size of Ledge Nano S will allow you to make it secure from the hackers or the thieves. Even in case of any lost; you can always get the backup and block the thief to get access to your cryptocurrency account.
Ciscopro2000

Activity: 495
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:55:19 AM

your wallet type will depend on what could be and how you want to access them.  For online wallet I use Coinbase because of its ease of use and it is the only fdic insured exchange out there.  For software wallet, I use Electrum for Bitcoin, Electrum-ltc for litecoin, and Myetherwallet for Ethereum.  Oh and BreadWallet as my iOS wallet. 
Lenaal (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:14:41 PM

Okey,
I've been informing myself and I decided to get myetherwallet for the moment until I learn more about cryptocurrency and do bigger inversions..

Thanks to all of you
 Smiley Smiley

🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑 [ BLOCKONOMICS ] RE-IMAGINING BITCOIN AND E-COMMERCE 🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑
https://ico.blockonomics.co
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: