Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:38:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: List of my TOP successful ICOs  (Read 169 times)
ATSgrowth (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:33:13 AM
Last edit: April 15, 2018, 07:53:26 PM by ATSgrowth

Hello, what do you say about these coins I hold in my wallet? I think that they are one of the best.
THEKEY - very successful ICO, raised about 22mil$, very good rating on ICOBench, cooperation with the Chinese government
FINTRUX - very successful ICO, raised about 20mil$, very good rating on ICOBench, one of the partner is Microsoft - generating passive income - temporarily?
Uservice - successful ICO, raised about 13mil$, good rating on ICOBench, generating passive income - temporarily?
LH-Crypto - very successful ICO, raised about 10mil$, good rating on ICOBench, estabilished company, generating passive income - 20% yearly

Probably they have bright future, but now all of these coins are so cheap. What do you think, it is better to sell them immediately or HODL?
Do you know some good news, features about these coins?

I am also interested in investing into these ongoing ICOs:
Midex - generating passive income, ends today
Mira - ongoing,very interesting product, proof of stake

Please reply only if you know something about these coins.
Thank you.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nekroser

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:53:36 AM

This suggests that icobench still helps to filter out the scam. Another link to the sites of these projects added for convenience.
ATSgrowth (OP)

homt.net

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:52:47 PM

Nobody are interested in these coins? I think they are pretty good and many people know about them.

Tarantula9
Copper Member

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

Global CPQ - Enterprise Blockchain CPQ

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 07:56:10 PM

Mira looks interesting.  Really well laid out information the Mira site regarding the token...what's the actual use case for the platform?  Is it just a faster wallet to get into crypto?  What makes it faster?

Global CPQ

Enterprise Blockchain CPQ Pricing Intelligence Software. Bringing crypto to the enterprise.  Enterprise companies are simply not ready for crypto, and Global CPQ is bridging that gap.

Spend Less Time Quoting. More Time Closing.
HALLASTERA

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:08:22 PM

Hello, what do you say about these coins I hold in my wallet? I think that they are one of the best.
THEKEY - very successful ICO, raised about 22mil$, very good rating on ICOBench, cooperation with the Chinese government
FINTRUX - very successful ICO, raised about 20mil$, very good rating on ICOBench, one of the partner is Microsoft - generating passive income - temporarily?
Uservice - successful ICO, raised about 13mil$, good rating on ICOBench, generating passive income - temporarily?
LH-Crypto - very successful ICO, raised about 10mil$, good rating on ICOBench, estabilished company, generating passive income - 20% yearly

Probably they have bright future, but now all of these coins are so cheap. What do you think, it is better to sell them immediately or HODL?

Thank you.

I hold Thekey, and some ONT. I suppose NEO in this year will be invite many ICOs in crowdfunding then price must go on every token.
ATSgrowth (OP)

homt.net

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:02:16 AM

Mira looks interesting.  Really well laid out information the Mira site regarding the token...what's the actual use case for the platform?  Is it just a faster wallet to get into crypto?  What makes it faster?
Mira is a blockchain solution,with that you can simply buy, store and send cryptocurrencies. The main service is MiraBox, which is the encrypted container file and with that you can store your tokens off-chain, it is more secure. Using MiraBox is simple, like downloading a file.
And what is interesting? Each owner of 3000 MIRA tokens ($2100) can become a node of the MiraNet blockchain and get remuneration (proof-of-stake) - generating passive income.

Pasadoble

Activity: 336
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:07:10 AM

I would add Ambit Mining to this list, one of the best ICOs of April
mukul11122

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:09:11 AM

I think you must hold these coins as their worth will increase over time.Be a long term trader to take a high leap.Otherwise very nice projects.
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:39:06 AM

keep holding the coins you have, if the target profit has been achieved then sell it.
you should know that the best ranking in the rating site is not an appropriate indicator for investment, you should do further research to decide on an investment option.

it seems midex and mira very promising and maybe I will consider it to invest there.
ATSgrowth (OP)

homt.net

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:38:45 PM

I would add Ambit Mining to this list, one of the best ICOs of April
Hello, do you know something more about their ICO? How much money they raised and when bounty ends?
Thank you.

ATSgrowth (OP)

homt.net

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:42:09 PM

I am stil interested in this topic. Is there someone with an interesting idea?
All of these coins are still very cheap if you would like to buy them  Cheesy.

pearlsome

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:10:42 PM

From your list I have TheKey in my wallet. I bought immediately after the end of ICO on the exchange. Since then token has become very expensive. Many times I wanted to sell at the top, and then buy at the bottom. But I still didn't dare to sell it, this token is still immovable in my wallet. Smiley
I don't agree with the price that now is. The potential is just huge. This is a working legal project. I believe in it and it's a long investment for me.

◎ SALE STARTS ON MAY 3rd ◎ UTC+7:00 ◎
◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦ MSTCOIN.IO ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
◎ Decentralize AI Cryptocurrency Trading Platform ◎
  ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
 ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
   ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
Yudhisthir

Activity: 1038
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:33:48 AM

TheKey was hyped a lot and I too went to buy it. The concept seems good and the team seems to be serious in achieving the roadmap. With its lower price at the moment it's time to buy more and hold and wait for the price raise.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:35:35 AM

Thank you.

I've also been part of LH, and now I've sold tokens. good project. do you still hold your LH token?
Olano

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:43:27 AM

Of those ICO that you listed, I really like Midex. I invested in this project a small amount of money. Midex is a project with an existing stock exchange. The fact that the stock exchange is already working is very good. I consider this project a great development potential.
Mancung

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:47:19 AM

Would be very much helping if you added those coin codes, and i compare what you wrote with some web reviewing ICO's and you are right. I hope there would be much more ICO like them in this 2018, as we know many ICO now is a scam and some of them just collapsed right after release, so lets hope for a better and quality ICO this year
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:53:50 AM

I have gotten success with very few ICO's as I used to get involved with rare one but the only one who seems to be promising one. Last December and this January I managed to get into Jibrel Network ICO, Sociall Coin ICO and REMME coin ICO (older one). They all turned out be legit projects with completely active team.

Jibrel was pioneer of DApps and JCash and had their own currency attracting many many people around to invest into it.

Socaill Coin came out almost with the vision of taking down the Facebook and they have already made their platform working full with beta mode.

REMME coin is another journey for me which turned out success in the long run. A security based company did what it promised and released the coin with best volume I have ever seen for it.
jlanzago

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 04:59:53 AM

I see that you mention several IcoBench scores of the ICOs you like.

IcoBench only lists and rates ICOs that pay them. And the rating some ICOs get is influenced by the price they pay. They mention that there are "expert" reviews but the methodology is not transparent, and most of those "experts" are really unknown people in the space.

Just heads up.

It is much better to do your own research, form your own opinion. Not rely in someone else because most of the reviews, even those from so-called "influencers" may be biased and show conflict of interest.
passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 05:16:42 AM

Thank you.

I've also been part of LH, and now I've sold tokens. good project. do you still hold your LH token?

Most of that coin are listed in the market and some of them like  Mira ICO project are still  ongoing.
It's almost  8 months since november until now , their bounty campaign  are finished last april  20 and they announcement that the ICO are extended in 2 months.
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:19:20 AM

Thank you.

In your wallet are all new altcoins or tokens! Need more time to confirm! Investments can be profitable or risky, carefully consider investing contests!
HelenS

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:33:48 AM

I've seen that nagricoin has high ratings in many listings.
sangkler11

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:39:51 AM

Thank you.

I just hold TheKey and fintrux, I get it from a bounty.
I am very confident with Thekey, the mainnet will be launched later this year or earlier.
cr7

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:48:05 AM

Mira is the longest ICO I've met in my practice. A very slow collection of capital ... Or does someone have other examples?
ATSgrowth (OP)

homt.net

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:18:34 AM

Thank you guys for the discussion. A lot of great opinions!

Thank you.

Yeah, I am hodling all of them and maybe I have to do hodl them all my life, because price is too low  Cry

Kristoph

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:20:10 AM

You should read about  Nebula Network - it's decentralized storage cloud with emission mechanism tied to the supply. Thanks to solid backing in form of computational power and disc space it's rock stable and independent from BitCoin.
ATSgrowth (OP)

homt.net

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:33:52 AM

You should read about  Nebula Network - it's decentralized storage cloud with emission mechanism tied to the supply. Thanks to solid backing in form of computational power and disc space it's rock stable and independent from BitCoin.
In this case, I trust in CasperAPI - it is also decentralized cloud storage with many other good features and also everyone can earn Casper-tokens by sharing HDD space Cool

krinvat77

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:53:53 AM

THEKEY and FINTRUX very good projects and they should grow to the end of the year. There is nothing to say about the other 2 projects - I know nothing about them.

]–]  Announce  ]–[    RAYS NETWORK    ]–[  Whitepaper  [–[
A Blockchain Based On Customized DPOS And Bulletproof Protocol
[–[   RISE WITH RAYS   [–[  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  ]–]
bitsmichel

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:34:50 PM

Sonder, ImmVRse, those are ICOs I participated in, where goals are so good, that I cannot stand against the temptation to put my money into the project just for support.

antonwantbitcoin

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:30:22 AM

Thekey - definitely grow up do not worry everything with him will be fine. Midex - as far as I understand it is a stock exchange that recently started. Their coins can be bought on an idex.
StGermain

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

QuickX ICO

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:37:36 AM

QuickX is currently the best ICO since most blockchain technologies are clear winners on the market during the last three months. I would stick to these type of investment.

Lindazz

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:39:06 AM

However, most of these tokens have fallen below the issue price.
Therefore, I think it is not a good choice to invest in ICO at present. Perhaps ETH is a better choice. Grin

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:03:51 PM

The Key is in my opinion definitely the strongest project out of the mentioned bunch. I quite like Fintrux as well even if its price has dumped horribly in the past couple of months. The time will tell.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: