Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:25:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Electrum 1.8 does not connect to any server!  (Read 677 times)
Simbag49 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 07:36:44 AM

Alright so this has been frustrating me for the past few hours. I try to open up Electrum 1.8 just to see that the client is not connected to any servers. I try every server in the default list (TCP, HTTP, HTTPS, and SSL), and other recommended ones from past forums; even those that are "online" as shown in the Electrum Status Monitor (http://electrum.qc.to/). NONE of them connect my client! It doesn't even attempt to synchronize to any of them.

My Electrum is running off of Tails 0.19, which is a Live OS built off of Linux for the TOR network.

This is a problem which has been ongoing for months. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Simbag49 (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 04:16:12 AM

Bumping for reply... please any kind of help would be greatly appreciated and accredited for  Grin
Simbag49 (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 05:14:58 AM

I just found out there was an onion site for Electrum! Im gonna find out for any similar problems there.

I needed these bumps so my post wouldn't be buried, but from now on I'll make edit posts.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: